4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
It seems like it worked, kind of. Unlike the last time, the party trio are still there before I've killed Jubjub. Before I finally leave the thread, I just have two last questions. Do I have to kill the likes of Jubjub and Jabberwacky, or can I just rape/keep them. Also, Red Hood, for some reason won't appear/remain/disappear in certain locations. Should I be worried?

Last edited:

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
What is the best way to buff the stats ? I did try on "Rpg Maker Save Edit" . It seems dont work to buff on my character stats but it do work on items. Is there any solution ?

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
What is the best way to buff the stats ? I did try on "Rpg Maker Save Edit" . It seems dont work to buff on my character stats but it do work on items. Is there any solution ?
I advise you to learn to play, the statistics are only useful at the beginning, then the bosses were made taking into account that the players will have already reached the limit of statistics supported by rpg maker

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I advise you to learn to play, the statistics are only useful at the beginning, then the bosses were made taking into account that the players will have already reached the limit of statistics supported by rpg maker
Ouch, darn it. Thank you so much for the advice. In that case, i will play at slow pace since i have a free time now. Forgot to mention, i already reached the ending, saving alice but i havent finished the game so basically i m try to reach all dlc endings. Thank you again for the advice, i need to re download the guide too.

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
It seems like it worked, kind of. Unlike the last time, the party trio are still there before I've killed Jubjub. Before I finally leave the thread, I just have two last questions. Do I have to kill the likes of Jubjub and Jabberwacky, or can I just rape/keep them. Also, Red Hood, for some reason won't appear/remain/disappear in certain locations. Should I be worried?
You don't need to kill Jubjub and Jabberwock. You can rape Jubjub and covenant with Jabberwock and Bandersnatch if you want. But it is recommended to kill Jubjub, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock at least once (you will bring all items to the New game + except for a few special exceptions).

Killing Jubjub will drop the Gear of Madness. Very useful when you need to adjust SEN.

Killing Jubjub, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock will drop you their souls to create weapons. Very useful.

Vernai's quest requires the player to summon him to fight Jubjub, Bandersnatch, and kill Jabberwock. If you kill Vernai or let him die in Carroll River, he will only drop his fairy tale. If you complete Vernai's quest, you will receive both his sword and his fairy tale.

Weapons of Jubjub, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock, and Vernai can all be found in Chaos Dungeon.

Red Hood only spawns when SEN is less than or equal to 0. You need to meet her after defeating Headhunting Beast. Red Hood will disappear from the area every time you defeat the Boss in that area

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
Ouch, darn it. Thank you so much for the advice. In that case, i will play at slow pace since i have a free time now. Forgot to mention, i already reached the ending, saving alice but i havent finished the game so basically i m try to reach all dlc endings. Thank you again for the advice, i need to re download the guide too.
If you want to cheat the stats:
Download Cheat Engine and follow the instructions in this link to understand the stat changes in Rpg Maker:

Cheat the number of souls you have. Do not change character stats directly with Cheat Engine.
Level up and buy colored souls from Node to increase stats. If you need to increase many stats at once, enter the Chaos Dungeon, go several floors until you meet Mabel. Buy "Soul of the Outer One" from Mabel to increase many stats.

Reactions: mdp2p

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Between my current save and one older, talking to Sisha, there's no option to pledge. "You first", "kill" and two others. Am I locked out?
The tavern is empty and I can't find the Bunny girl, but I can't still find two patrons fucking in an ally. I killed the alien and the grasshopper, did that lock me out of the sex scene?
In the clocktower, after killing Jubjub, the three people below hang themselves, what caused that?
The sheep in the Santa Claus sub-island is dead in my current save, but not the save two hours prior. What kills it?
There should be a chicken before the duchess house, according to the guide, but he isn't. Is this also related to why the tavern is empty?

Is the reason why all of this happened because I chose to 'rape' the goose child from the egg before killing her? Also, this is what I meant by 'can't talk to her' after killing the Jubjub in my current save. She just keeps repeating this no matter on what SEN
View attachment 1869581
These are almost all caused by Jub Jub at 10 progression. Progression increases when you defeat a boss behind a fog gate or do any of the following: pull the lever in the cathedral crypt, get past the guards in the rose garden maze, enter upper Lutwidge, and talk to the npc at spore forest bonfire (only appears at 0 progression). You can check your current progression by looking at the torches above the white door in the library. In the case that your progression is too high to take care of Jub Jub, as long as you don't rest at a bonfire, the game won't check your progression. Between the tea party and Jub Jub there is a progression increase (beast of bright star), I imagine you beat that boss, increasing your progress to 10, and immediately rested at a bonfire which triggered Jub Jub.
Bunny girl gets killed by Jack if you don't defeat him before 5 progression. You can find her body in upper Lutwidge.
You don't have to kill Jub Jub. Raping her, which leads to imprisonment, is also fine. Jabberwock also doesn't need to be killed unless you want to complete Vernai's sidequest. Bandersnatch can be left alive after you defeat her.
Red hood only appears if you set the necessary flag at the start of the game. You need to defeat headhunting beast at 0 progression then walk in front of the mirror on the bridge after him with 0 sen. At bonfires, she only appears at <=0 sen and if the relevant boss hasn't been defeated yet. For example, once you beat the beast of distraction, she stops appearing at the Lutwidge bonfire.
Earn souls and buy black souls from Hein or Mabel. Soul earning is best done depending on your current abilities. Farming in crash chamber at low sen < farming Miranda < farming chaos dungeon boss rush. Don't forget changing the difficulty also changes how much souls you get (except in the chaos dungeon which uses its own difficulty).

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
If you want to cheat the stats:
Download Cheat Engine and follow the instructions in this link to understand the stat changes in Rpg Maker:

Cheat the number of souls you have. Do not change character stats directly with Cheat Engine.
Level up and buy colored souls from Node to increase stats. If you need to increase many stats at once, enter the Chaos Dungeon, go several floors until you meet Mabel. Buy "Soul of the Outer One" from Mabel to increase many stats.
I havent clear the chaos dungeon bosses, i will write it down on my note. Thank you for the tips.

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
whenever I walk around or after every turn in battle I take like a fifth of my HP in damage for some reason, No status ailments and even after dying and respawning it persists any ideas

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
whenever I walk around or after every turn in battle I take like a fifth of my HP in damage for some reason, No status ailments and even after dying and respawning it persists any ideas
You probably have negative hp regeneration on your gear. I suspect it is iron maiden ring.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
There should be a cave to the east of the beach.

View attachment 1872050
Wow, how tiny. Anyways, I finished Ending A-E and I need to start an NG+ since I missed a few 'true ending' events. All I need is to talk to Red 14 times and touch the fireballs, yeah? I'm going to speed through the entire game since I experienced and saw everything I need in my first playthrough

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wow, how tiny. Anyways, I finished Ending A-E and I need to start an NG+ since I missed a few 'true ending' events. All I need is to talk to Red 14 times and touch the fireballs, yeah? I'm going to speed through the entire game since I experienced and saw everything I need in my first playthrough
You can click the pic... :FacePalm:
I use thumbnails to not eat pages...

This game isn't meant to be finished in one-sitting.
You yourself and Grim figuring it out slowly until you reach the true ending is the Black Souls experience even back in BS 1...

Reactions: Necro434

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
You can click the pic... :FacePalm:
I use thumbnails to not eat pages...

This game isn't meant to be finished in one-sitting.
You yourself and Grim figuring it out slowly until you reach the true ending is the Black Souls experience even back in BS 1...
I meant tiny as in the cave is pretty hidden. Also, can we not do this, the whole 'it's the true experience' thing. I like the game, I really, really do. But at the same time, I don't want to run around, make 10 different saves, tread on thin ice, only to realize I messed up somewhere and have to reload a save or start all over. You sound like a FromDrone seething on /v/, in the end, it's still a game and everyone can play it however they want

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I meant tiny as in the cave is pretty hidden. Also, can we not do this, the whole 'it's the true experience' thing. I like the game, I really, really do. But at the same time, I don't want to run around, make 10 different saves, tread on thin ice, only to realize I messed up somewhere and have to reload a save or start all over. You sound like a FromDrone seething on /v/, in the end, it's still a game and everyone can play it however they want
You ain't playing it properly if you ain't suffering.
:KEK:

Maybe I just played too much and got too into this and this is why I'm talking like this.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes