4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Okay, so your boy thought he did everything but he didn't unlock Ending H or G or whatever. Can someone remind me the strict requirements?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Okay, so your boy thought he did everything but he didn't unlock Ending H or G or whatever. Can someone remind me the strict requirements?
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

To get G ending you need to on a new loop, kill headhunting beast and then with 0 sen walk in front of the mirror past the bridge after him. A certain npc will pop out. After that you need to meet this npc at at least 10 bonfires, they only appear with 0 sen and if the area boss hasn't been defeated yet. Meeting that npc at the mirror is the first thing you need to do, if you get any progress before killing headhunting beast you have to wait till the next loop again. You also need to collect all 6 alice memories. These are the small flames that play a short cutscene when you touch them. They only appear at 0 sen. There's one at red castle, university, beach, queensland, carrol river, and tea party. Finally, you need leaf's ring, you should already know how to get this. Once you've done all this then get any ending and go to the next loop. Don't skip the opening. When it asks who your alice is, press cancel. Make sure you choose that npc when given the option, otherwise you get F ending.. Once you get G end, you need to have beaten old king in the chaos dungeon who appears on depth 9 or 10. If you already beat it once then you just need to meet Mabel, you can just go in the chaos dungeon and leave. Then go to carrol river. There is a boat near the north exit past some trees. Get in and it will take you to a door (make sure your sen is high). That door leads to DLC 3.

Reactions: mdp2p

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
Does anybody have a document which explains the lore of Blacksouls 1+2? Most of the important stuff went way over my head and Im only gathering some small bits from the forum here

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021
...I did it. Woohoo.
Beat DLC 3. Got the H ending. Mary Sue runs off to live another day, since I didn't kill her.
This is... my reward, huh.
Just... this.
I... I don't know what to say. The music continues to loop. The color is still faded. No more game. No more... anything.

This really is the ending.

With the thud of a book shutting, I'm returned to the home screen.

This hurts a lot. I know that this is Black Souls, and we don't do happy endings here.

I am not allowed to see that paradise.

All I get is a bed and a window.

Fuck.

Does anyone know if people write fanfiction for this game? Because I could use a long drink of some light-hearted fanfiction right about now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
...I did it. Woohoo.
Beat DLC 3. Got the H ending. Mary Sue runs off to live another day, since I didn't kill her.
Just... this.
I... I don't know what to say. The music continues to loop. The color is still faded. No more game. No more... anything.

This hurts a lot. I know that this is Black Souls, and we don't do happy endings here.

Fuck.

Does anyone know if people write fanfiction for this game? Because I could use a long drink of some light-hearted fanfiction right about now.
Mary Sue writes fanfiction rip

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mary Sue writes fanfiction rip
Wow, blacksouls is basically what happens when an author doesn't dmca fan works. Grimm just needs to go to law school and he'd save us all a lot of grief.
...I did it. Woohoo.
Just... this.

Fuck.

Well, there'll be a third game. And I know there is more than one fan game out there although whether they are in english or not is not certain.

• Haha
Reactions: Bugs03 and Beyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
...I did it. Woohoo.
Just... this.

Fuck.

Welcome to the true Black Souls experience.
Any happy ending is a false one, reality is harsh and everything that's harsh is what we'll always get.

Better start learning how to kill your emotions 'coz it helps out a lot.

JustTK2

Dec 10, 2021
man i cant describe how i love this game
i love everything of it. This game is even more better than almost all another H game i know .
There are 8 things i think you should play this game:
1. Its plot
2. its art/cutseen. It just beautiful and unique
3. idc what your favourite H tags is. We all have it here expect of shota tags
4. a lot of ends XD
5. It is a RPG game why not
6. You can play it even there are some1 watching ur play ( just turn off H scene)
7. Everyone here are all friendly and helpfully ( i respect you guys fỏ playing this game :Kappa: )
8. im out of idea just add this to get a nice number :p
Because my english was not very good so please forgive me where i use wrong grammar ( i used google translate at this part :HideThePain: )

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
When I first met Walrus, she comments that
Couldn't reach her before Jubjub during my first run, so I don't know if it's a ng+ line.
It's the deep sea helmet in your inventory. Normally that drops from deep sea knight and you have to defeat him before she will form a covenant with you but as you've seen you can also trigger it by having it from a previous loop, or you could have it from the chaos dungeon.

Reactions: passing_degen
Mar 9, 2021
Welcome to the true Black Souls experience.
Any happy ending is a false one, reality is harsh and everything that's harsh is what we'll always get.

Better start learning how to kill your emotions 'coz it helps out a lot.
No. Why would I do that?

It's Black Souls. If you aren't in pain, you aren't getting the Black Souls experience. To agonize, to suffer, to cry, is that not human? Is that not what it means to 'experience'?

Anyone got any updates on progress on Black Souls 3?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No. Why would I do that?

It's Black Souls. If you aren't in pain, you aren't getting the Black Souls experience. To agonize, to suffer, to cry, is that not human? Is that not what it means to 'experience'?

Anyone got any updates on progress on Black Souls 3?
Because becoming emotionless is what Mary Sue wants us to be.
All hail Mary Sue and her totally-good-intentions.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
walkthrough says to run bypass this.. how? its already way up ahead and i didn't even reach halfway up before it blocked the way.. this actually happened on the first time i got into this map, walkthrough says to run as soon as i enter the map and failed over and over again until i found out i have better chance if i start running from bonfire instead of the entrance..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
walkthrough says to run bypass this.. how? its already way up ahead and i didn't even reach halfway up before it blocked the way.. this actually happened on the first time i got into this map, walkthrough says to run as soon as i enter the map and failed over and over again until i found out i have better chance if i start running from bonfire instead of the entrance..

The big fish hitbox isn't actually at the edge of its mouth so you can run past it if you have the dodo run.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Got run like dodo from dodo covenant? If you did, make sure you use it to turn it on. Are you actually holding shift to run? you could also just kill it

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
...I did it. Woohoo.
Just... this.

Fuck.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
...I did it. Woohoo.
Just... this.

Fuck.

its not over yet three more games are confirmed for the series
the next one's about red and is in the works now
after that we got a game about the princesses' from black souls one and those two will tie into the finale
the last game black souls three, the climax and the end (for real this time)

anything could happen

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes