4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
this in particular isn't because of Sen, it's because you killed Bill (lol)
when you kill him, it triggers "curse of the serpent", which results in freaky jumpscare pictures popping up when you least expect them and a powerful snake dude thing hunting you
it will only be gone after you go into next cycle and Bill is alive again :V
or maybe he just raped Bill same result Bill doesn't necessary have to be dead

Reactions: Zakkuri

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
this in particular isn't because of Sen, it's because you killed Bill (lol)
when you kill him, it triggers "curse of the serpent", which results in freaky jumpscare pictures popping up when you least expect them and a powerful snake dude thing hunting you
it will only be gone after you go into next cycle and Bill is alive again :V
Wow. That flew over my head. I thought the Black Trial was bad.

Okay, so the Serpent God is to be avoided. Long necks are a no-no in my book.

or maybe he just raped Bill same result Bill doesn't necessary have to be dead
I mean, he tempted me. Climbing ladders in front of me and shit.

Last edited:

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
Anybody know where the cave entrance in Liddel cemetery mentioned in the walkthrough is? Ive already pressed the switch in the basement of the cathredal, but cant find anything that changed in the map

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anybody know where the cave entrance in Liddel cemetery mentioned in the walkthrough is? Ive already pressed the switch in the basement of the cathredal, but cant find anything that changed in the map
Everytime. The cave it's talking about is not in the cemetery, it's talking about the torture chamber in the bloody pond which is one screen left of the cemetery like it says.

Reactions: kjbkjbkhbkj

Esteb0n

Nov 3, 2020
Guys, Im missing the fairy tales IRON HANS and MUSICIANS OF BREMEN. The thing is that I did their respective bosses, but it didn't let me summon the tales before the fight, how do i get them?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Guys, Im missing the fairy tales IRON HANS and MUSICIANS OF BREMEN. The thing is that I did their respective bosses, but it didn't let me summon the tales before the fight, how do i get them?
This is because you were hollowed. You cannot summon for boss fights if you are hollow, you'll have to wait until the next loop.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
To add onto that. Make sure to use the item Girl's Scent when you're Hollowed. That will cure it.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I swear, Sen-0 contains all of the best scenes. It's like playing a perfect blend of Bloodborne and Mother. The white door ending, and the scene inside the corridor maze. Those cutscenes alone are better plot than most books are even able to achieve.

Goddamn, I'm seeing a deep meta-narrative expand between the lines and it's blowing my mind. I can't believe how good this game's story is. The developer is inspiring as hell.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Am I the only one who realized that in this game you are fertilizing Lovecraft's gods?Japanese...
No, you say "Japanese" like it's a bad thing. :KEK:
Japan can lewd EVERYTHING.
Heck, they managed to lewd NOTHING, just look up that one invisible heroine in Boku no Hero.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone have any idea how to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fights at Sen 100? After watching
I kinda wanna see what fucked up things the other characters say.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone have any idea how to trigger
fights at Sen 100? After watching
I kinda wanna see what fucked up things the other characters say.
iirc you can trigger Dodo's early in by killing all the animals during their race. As for Modoki's fight, you trigger it by killing Griffy in front of her and then returning to the scene.

Reactions: Zakkuri

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
iirc you can trigger Dodo's early in by killing all the animals during their race. As for Modoki's fight, you trigger it by killing Griffy in front of her and then returning to the scene.
Oh damn, that's hella early. Thanks very much.

Also, now that I mention it, don't the

Reactions: Beyo
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes