4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

_Mist_

May 15, 2022
and i have drink me item, what i need to do with it, once i give it to green fairy (Leaf?), and i can use it in rabbit hole to pick up eat me for big size, what can i do with this too?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
and i have drink me item, what i need to do with it, once i give it to green fairy (Leaf?), and i can use it in rabbit hole to pick up eat me for big size, what can i do with this too?
Besides the obvious use of using it to return to big size after using drink me, you can give it to the duchess for a special scene in the same way you give drink me to Leaf.

Reactions: _Mist_

_Mist_

May 15, 2022
Besides the obvious use of using it to return to big size after using drink me, you can give it to the duchess for a special scene in the same way you give drink me to Leaf.
oh.. duchess dead i think... but after drink me i going to hole in the wall and drop out in lake of blood with normal size.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a way to edit a save file to remove the curse of spook from snake god? I know it'll be gone in NG+ but at this rate I'll have heart attack before I can get to NG+ so I'm willing to do anything including editing save file

JustTK2

Dec 10, 2021
Is there a way to edit a save file to remove the curse of spook from snake god? I know it'll be gone in NG+ but at this rate I'll have heart attack before I can get to NG+ so I'm willing to do anything including editing save file
you can remove curse at room of reminisence

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
Can I please have save right before ending H with all 3 allies you can get and the ring please and thank you kind sir in advance

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes