4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Is it just me or it's pointless to have stat buffs (madness buff, atk+ buff, etc....) if ur stats is already at 109998??

also, is it right that the max stats possible is 109998?

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
Does anyone know what breaking the snowmen do? Like those just before the sheep shop and the one in Bandersnatch's dwelling I'm on my 5th rerun getting the endings alphabetically and I still don't know their uses, it it related to the G and H endings or maybe the true ending?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know what breaking the snowmen do? Like those just before the sheep shop and the one in Bandersnatch's dwelling I'm on my 5th rerun getting the endings alphabetically and I still don't know their uses, it it related to the G and H endings or maybe the true ending?
They're unrelated. You get different messages depending on how much SEN you have.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is it just me or it's pointless to have stat buffs (madness buff, atk+ buff, etc....) if ur stats is already at 109998??

also, is it right that the max stats possible is 109998?
Yes it's pointless, yes that's the max.

Reactions: Pysus

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
How does the immortality spell or item work? It states that it makes you immortal but it doesn't work, I still die regardless? I decided to do difficulty 9 for my final 3 playthroughs with the hidden route and the final true ending. Tried it on chaos dungeon and I still got one shot, made a new save and speed ran getting the spell to test it on and it still doesn't work?

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
it gives you one turn where your hp can go to zero and and you won't die
useful for tanking super heavy attacks and mandatory for soloing the true final boss ( if your as mad as i am)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How does the immortality spell or item work? It states that it makes you immortal but it doesn't work, I still die regardless? I decided to do difficulty 9 for my final 3 playthroughs with the hidden route and the final true ending. Tried it on chaos dungeon and I still got one shot, made a new save and speed ran getting the spell to test it on and it still doesn't work?
Who are you using it on? Some enemies remove it (like onimusha).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...lation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-6714936
I think this is just about the highest damage possible. I mention black wave in the post but i'm pretty sure that's the same debuff as the one from black blade, only an enemy that's naturally weak to fire or ice would take more damage, or if you could hit something with hard break, which would bump that damage up to 750m by itself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pysus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksou...lation-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-6714936
I think this is just about the highest damage possible. I mention black wave in the post but i'm pretty sure that's the same debuff as the one from black blade, only an enemy that's naturally weak to fire or ice would take more damage, or if you could hit something with hard break, which would bump that damage up to 750m by itself.
Now that I see it, that takes too much stuff to use and cast.
And time to try it!!!

Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys. Lore time: does anyone know who the fourth little girl from the VN section is? So far my headcanon is she's Grimm's daughter with Baphomet. Other questions include: who is the smilling man on the VN section? who was it that helped Mary Sue figure out how to escape on one of the videos(was it Jobberwock?).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys. Lore time: does anyone know who the fourth little girl from the VN section is? So far my headcanon is she's Grimm's daughter with Baphomet. Other questions include: who is the smilling man on the VN section? who was it that helped Mary Sue figure out how to escape on one of the videos(was it Jobberwock?).
I'm guessing you mean the girl that appears in the doorway. I think it's Mabel. At the end of the happy/doll route, she appears again in the door and Grimm thanks her for saving him and apologizes for "pulling you(the girl) into this detour". The only entity that is nearby to save him would be Mabel. Besides her, there's GG, who would not particularly want to save him, and crawling one, who is intended to be trapped in there to begin with so can't be doing any saving.
Smiling man could be many things. Could be just a random horror element thrown in, could be some representation of something in Lewis' psyche like paranoia or how he views the sisters' father. We may never know.
Probably is Jabberwock considering her F/G route dialogue during the 3v1 fight. If you're unaware Jabberwock basically outright states that she is the one that pushed Mary Sue to like Fairy tales so much and turned her into the sadistic being she currently is so it would make sense if Jabberwock wanted to help her out so her black soul isn't left to rot in that prison. I expect they'll both have big roles in 3.

Last edited:

_Mist_

May 15, 2022
Hello there! I started playing this wonderful game 2 days ago and finished on ending A, but have some questions:
Mobs in "upper lutwidge" attacking with hearts in bouble, have any method to make love with them?
Any alternative skill or item to grow movespeed like dodo's run? sad, but many characters was dead( and can't run faster the fish on ship.
How deeper need going in dungeon of chaos? Will any result?
How can i speak to little dolls or for what need pricket's ring?
What should i have before going to ng+?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hello there! I started playing this wonderful game 2 days ago and finished on ending A, but have some questions:
Mobs in "upper lutwidge" attacking with hearts in bouble, have any method to make love with them?
Any alternative skill or item to grow movespeed like dodo's run? sad, but many characters was dead( and can't run faster the fish on ship.
How deeper need going in dungeon of chaos? Will any result?
How can i speak to little dolls or for what need pricket's ring?
What should i have before going to ng+?
To answer your questions:

1.) Nope. The hearts are just for aesthetic purposes.

2.) Dodo's movement speed increase skill is the only one there is in the game. You can run faster than that giant fish if you time it right. It's not impossible, but it does require careful timing. If you can, take routes that avoid the fish completely.

3.) The Chaos Dungeon goes on infinitely. Typically, you want to explore the Chaos Dungeon until you beat The Old King boss. After that, you'll finish one of the requirements for a later ending. I recommend you hold off on completing the Chaos Dungeon until after you get most of the endings first. That said, keep in mind that starting any NG+ runs will reset your progress in the Chaos Dungeon. So yes, you'll have to start all over again.

4.) I'm not sure what little dolls you're referring to here. Prickett's Ring allows you to decipher the words that Alice speaks to you. If you run into any parts where Alice's words are garbled up, you can equip Prickett's Ring before the scene and understand what Alice is saying. Try going through the "Haunted House" location while on a date with Prickett. Eventually you'll run into a scene where you'll need the ring to understand what is being said.

5.) NG+ doesn't have any steep requirements. There's just equipment that makes your experience much better. I recommend keeping any items, armor, weapons, and accessories you find. Some of them seem useless at first but will be incredibly useful later on. Other than that, just increase your stats until you feel that you're ready. This game's endgame content is a testament to how much work you've put in the game.

Reactions: _Mist_

_Mist_

May 15, 2022
2.) Dodo's movement speed increase skill is the only one there is in the game. You can run faster than that giant fish if you time it right. It's not impossible, but it does require careful timing. If you can, take routes that avoid the fish completely.

I haven't dodo's skill, can i run faster then fish, when it hit ship without this skill?

Try going through the "Haunted House" location while on a date with Prickett

It's dark tunnel or i missed something house?
I saw 2 dolls: on reseption of mental ward, and other, doll little alice, in bossroom oxward.

NG+ doesn't have any steep requirements.
I mean something important, what will required later in ng+, i think to try ending G with guides on ng+.

Thanks for quicly answer!

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't dodo's skill, can i run faster then fish, when it hit ship without this skill?

It's dark tunnel or i missed something house?
I saw 2 dolls: on reseption of mental ward, and other, doll little alice, in bossroom oxward.

I mean something important, what will required later in ng+, i think to try ending G with guides on ng+.

Thanks for quicly answer!
No problem.

1.) I'm pretty sure it's possible to run past the giant fish without Dodo's skill, but without Dodo's increased running speed, it can be difficult to get the timing right.

2.) Yeah, the dark tunnel is the one I was referring to. You can speak to the doll at the reception desk of the mental ward until she disappears. After that, you can't find her anymore. You can talk to the doll Alice in Oxward later on, however I forget the exact trigger conditions. I do know that after you start on DLC3 content, the doll's dialogue changes.

3.) If you mean items that you need for Ending G, then you will definitely want to keep Leaf's Ring. Ending G has the most complicated unlock conditions, so a walkthrough is almost necessary if you have trouble keeping track of things.

_Mist_

May 15, 2022
2.) Yeah, the dark tunnel is the one I was referring to. You can speak to the doll at the reception desk of the mental ward until she disappears. After that, you can't find her anymore. You can talk to the doll Alice in Oxward later on, however I forget the exact trigger conditions. I do know that after you start on DLC3 content, the doll's dialogue changes.
Strange, but i not see any scenes after dark tunnel, that's name "Mystery Maze"?
Dolls not talked with me(
another question: where can i find suckhead, gerda, oxward student, and some other characters, i think they dead or in dlc, but how to get into dlc's except ship. :D
Where can i find JubJub after bad try of rape?
Can i do anything in Rabbit Hole in room opened Rabbit Key?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Strange, but i not see any scenes after dark tunnel, that's name "Mystery Maze"?
Dolls not talked with me(
another question: where can i find suckhead, gerda, oxward student, and some other characters, i think they dead or in dlc, but how to get into dlc's except ship. :D
Where can i find JubJub after bad try of rape?
Can i do anything in Rabbit Hole in room opened Rabbit Key?
It occurs randomly, if you want to brute force it, just run back and forth on the last really long section.
I don't know who you mean by suckhead, maybe sackhead? In that case, it's a DLC 3 character which you can't access until after G end. Gerda is in DLC 3. Oxward student would be the enemy standing behind a bookcase on the way to vagina dentata (the mini boss in oxwrad). When you defeat it, it falls on the ground and if you interact with the body then, you can rape it.
Not sure what you mean by bad try of rape. Did you try to rape her and lost the fight? If she's not there after you return, I guess she's just gone until ng+. Speaking of ng+, make sure you fully upgrade vorpal blade and wear it when fighting the boss of rabbit hole.
Nothing special in the rabbit hole rabbit key room besides the high soul reward from killing the rabbits in there.
No problem.

1.) I'm pretty sure it's possible to run past the giant fish without Dodo's skill, but without Dodo's increased running speed, it can be difficult to get the timing right.

3.) If you mean items that you need for Ending G, then you will definitely want to keep Leaf's Ring. Ending G has the most complicated unlock conditions, so a walkthrough is almost necessary if you have trouble keeping track of things.
I'm certain you can't outrun god fish on the last map without dodo.
Alice doll starts speaking after you get G end.
You can't carry over leaf's ring.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm certain you can't outrun god fish on the last map without dodo.
Alice doll starts speaking after you get G end.
You can't carry over leaf's ring.
You're right, you can't. I forgot just how much distance you need to cover. It's likely impossible to do without Dodo's running skill. As for Leaf's ring, you can't carry over the ring in another playthrough, but it is required for Ending F and G.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes