4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Just finished first playthrough and got end A... Time to do a new cycle I guess. I have a couple of questions, would greatly appreciate any responses:

Is BS2 based off a specific ending from BS1? Or is it not based on any specific ending but rather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What exactly is SEN? I thought it would be something like sanity but that doesn't seem to be the case. Why do some NPCs become ridiculously strong when SEN is low but are otherwise harmless when SEN is low?

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
All of this is already explained by our loremaster Phenir.
All one has to do is use the search feature...
What would you even search? "What's the meaning of SEN?". Also knowing the exact definition of SEN doesn't fully explain how it's implemented. Can you ask your loremaster why SEN 0 doesn't do anything in DLC 3? Does the 'Madness' suddenly stop in DLC 3? I really wish to know. Also if you didn't read what I said. I also interpret SEN as Madness at the beginning...

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What would you even search? "What's the meaning of SEN?". Also knowing the exact definition of SEN doesn't fully explain how it's implemented. Can you ask your loremaster why SEN 0 doesn't do anything in DLC 3? Does the 'Madness' suddenly stop in DLC 3? I really wish to know. Also if you didn't read what I said. I also interpret SEN as Madness at the beginning...
He's pretty active in this one iirc so he should just pop up anytime soon.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Or you know, just extremely maximise the speed stat and spam the fuck out of your throwing knives.

Im talking 4 skanda ring (On my run, I only had 3 Skanda's Ring, and 1 Knight of Spades' Ring), kaiser knuckles (upgraded knucles), bunny headpiece and grass crest shield.

I only had 19557 Speed so the knives were dealing around 20k dmg per hit, and doesn't consume a turn.

I think this strat works to all enemy as well.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Or you know, just extremely maximise the speed stat and spam the fuck out of your throwing knives.

Im talking 4 skanda ring (On my run, I only had 3 Skanda's Ring, and 1 Knight of Spades' Ring), kaiser knuckles (upgraded knucles), bunny headpiece and grass crest shield.

I only had 19557 Speed so the knives were dealing around 20k dmg per hit, and doesn't consume a turn.

I think this strat works to all enemy as well.
I mean, using items don't take a turn so you can potentially just kill enemies in one turn.

Jan 8, 2021
I might be misremembering but I think it was in a q&a with the creator where they confirmed Sen meant madness or something similar to that, I'll have to search for it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Sr. Engineer

Mar 24, 2021
Is there anything that can make the character move fast? i am getting bored because of the slow pacing of protagonist.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
haha I found out about this at the end of my playthrough... I was like -____-
I've been there, 'coz I once finished this game around 5 times w/o seeing Dodo once.

Let's just say, I will have to replace a wall in my house after finding out she exists.

Reactions: Purpleflame

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I've been there, 'coz I once finished this game around 5 times w/o seeing Dodo once.

Let's just say, I will have to replace a wall in my house after finding out she exists.
Remember: Dodo is a foolish bird.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes