4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jan 8, 2021
I see, thanks for clarifying. I didn't got to that part where she disappears in BS 1, I thought she just stays and sell ultimates, so I thought it happens in BS 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm pretty sure ending d is required, went back to a save before hand and the corpse has normal dialogue

Reactions: boobshi

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Sorry if I've been too much of a bother on this post. DLC 3 answered a lot of questions I had, but there are some that are still unclear to me.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry if I've been too much of a bother on this post. DLC 3 answered a lot of questions I had, but there are some that are still unclear to me.

Last edited:

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
So I got to the final boss, got ending A and C, now I am guessing I need to start a new game with low SEN, right?
If so, is there anything important I should be getting before reseting? Be it storywise or a good equipment.
I tried my best to explore every place I could but theres definitely some left.
One thing I could not figure out is where the Duchess is, and that station area which I need a ticket for too.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So I got to the final boss, got ending A and C, now I am guessing I need to start a new game with low SEN, right?
If so, is there anything important I should be getting before reseting? Be it storywise or a good equipment.
One thing I could not figure out is where the Duchess is, and that station area which I need a ticket for too.
Duchess is in that manor west from the spore forest bonfire if she's not there then she was probably driven insane by jub jub because you progressed too much before dealing her. She also gives you the train ticket. Unless you mean how to get to the station itself in which case inspect the mirror after fighting the boss in bloody pond
On note of things to do before ng+. 1. kill jub jub and bill. They both drop key items. Jub jub drops the mad gear which freely lets you set your sen to 0 or 100 as much as you want and bill drops the homeward snakebone which acts like an infinite homeward bone. Also upgrade the vorpal sword to max and equip it before you fight headhunting beast (the rabbit boss) next time. Finally, I suggest that headhunting beast be at the top of your priority list in ng+ for.. reasons you'll see shortly after winning (be at 0 sen) and then jub jub. Also if you want you could get D and E end assuming you have saves before fighting the boss behind the white door. D end is killing alice with high sen and E is killing her with 0 or less sen.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Don't kill bill for items that cost 500 that you can buy from the bear... Bought 99 homeward on my first run and haven't got more since. As for, the most important thing I would recommend before resetting is getting Black Bunny Ring. Go to the mushroom village with SEN < 0 and top right. Fight the house, get it soul, then trade it for the ring. Stacking 2 of those and Duchess covenant helped me a lot in DLC 3.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Duchess is in that manor west from the spore forest bonfire if she's not there then she was probably driven insane by jub jub because you progressed too much before dealing her. She also gives you the train ticket. Unless you mean how to get to the station itself in which case inspect the mirror after fighting the boss in bloody pond
On note of things to do before ng+. 1. kill jub jub and bill. They both drop key items. Jub jub drops the mad gear which freely lets you set your sen to 0 or 100 as much as you want and bill drops the homeward snakebone which acts like an infinite homeward bone. Also upgrade the vorpal sword to max and equip it before you fight headhunting beast (the rabbit boss) next time. Finally, I suggest that headhunting beast be at the top of your priority list in ng+ for.. reasons you'll see shortly after winning (be at 0 sen) and then jub jub. Also if you want you could get D and E end assuming you have saves before fighting the boss behind the white door. D end is killing alice with high sen and E is killing her with 0 or less sen.
Yeah I got the Mad Gear before, but Bill got killed a while ago and I dont think he dropped anything there.
Found the Duchess place and got the ticket there, got to the amusement park and found all the interesting things there as well, though I have no idea what I am supposed to do with Mary Sue for now. Also when I went to a date with Prickett and I get to the movie place, the game gives a error after choosing a movie. I guess it tried to load a video file or something and crashed.
Anyway, one place that I decided to not explore now was that Deep Sea area cuz enemies there seems to be way too strong even though I am at level 400, and dodging fights would be lame so I will just leave for a future playthrough. Not sure if theres anything important there.

Don't kill bill for items that cost 500 that you can buy from the bear... Bought 99 homeward on my first run and haven't got more since. As for, the most important thing I would recommend before resetting is getting Black Bunny Ring. Go to the mushroom village with SEN < 0 and top right. Fight the house, get it soul, then trade it for the ring. Stacking 2 of those and Duchess covenant helped me a lot in DLC 3.
Thanks, I went there to get the ring and its indeed very useful.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
everyone,
why is the black rabbit not in the rabbit hole area after I kill Jabber with him, and no notes too.
???
You need to summon him for the fight with jabberwock, bandersnatch, and jub jub.
also, can anyone tell me what can cause the Duchess to die?
Did you open the door at night prior to entering horror route?

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Man, Wicked Dragon Hunter Vorpal is fucking my shit up like no other boss in these games ever did.
Once I get him to 30% of his health he one-hits me everytime. If that wasnt enough, he apparently becomes immune to stun, AND when I use spells that let me survive a hit he dispels it. Increasing my Defense or PDR also doesnt help, he always does like over 100k damage.
Is there anyway to survive this or am I supposed to just kill him before he can do anything? He gets turn almost instantly so I can barely act when he gets like that.

Reactions: The the Guy

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Welp, never mind. Just found out that Drake Sword plus oil absolutely destroys him. He sure gave me trouble tho.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes