4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to kill 3 npcs to put together the jumper. First is the grasshopper int he tavern in lutwidge. Second is the frog in lutwidge sewers. Third is the flea by a bench in upper lutwidge. The stat caps are hard, you can't go above them no matter what. It supposedly still keeps track in the background though so it could let you counteract debuffs or whatever.
Ah, yes, i mean that.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think I know what's happening here.
Thanks! You guys have any strats for DLC 3? I fought the 2 dude in front and they kicked my ass.
Attempting random encounters in DLC 3 (and the game in general) is a mistake. If you really want to kill them, mana drain the knight

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021

Attempting random encounters in DLC 3 (and the game in general) is a mistake. If you really want to kill them, mana drain the knight
Yo, dude, you know your stuff eh?

Edit : for the DLC 3 strats, back then i just used Miranda's Axe (certain hit), Mary's Wand (certain hit + hit all), or Morningstar (hit all) for main weapon, while using Church Rifle for additional damage, with additional action in a turn (White Rabbit Ring, Black Rabbit Ring, and/or Mabel's underwear, similar rings' effect will stacked), better yet, get Lindamea's ring too (for status immunities) later, it's still useful even in endgame, and Sho's covenant for percentage damage reduction.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yo, dude, you know your stuff eh?

Edit : for the DLC 3 strats, back then i just used Miranda's Axe (certain hit), Mary's Wand (certain hit + hit all), or Morningstar (hit all) for main weapon, while using Church Rifle for additional damage, with additional action in a turn (White Rabbit Ring, Black Rabbit Ring, and/or Mabel's underwear, similar rings' effect will stacked), better yet, get Lindamea's ring too (for status immunities) later, it's still useful even in endgame, and Sho's covenant for percentage damage reduction.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I've finally decided to give this game a try(haven't played the first one yet) and I'm pissed I didn't do it before.

It's really, really good. The sexual content is a bit lacking, but the gameplay is so good I don't really care.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I can choose to be blissfully ignorant, it's one of my favorite things to do. But anyways, is there just one 'catch all' good ending, or are there character specific variations? I'm just a sucker for those kinda things.
There are no character endings like in the first game.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes