4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
The walkthrough for this game is setup so you don't use any colored souls at all......is there any reason for this? Does the game have some kind of penalty later on for using them?

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
The walkthrough for this game is setup so you don't use any colored souls at all......is there any reason for this? Does the game have some kind of penalty later on for using them?
Its just an arbitrary challenge. I wouldn't recommend it for DLC3, but live your life dangerously if you want.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I stuck again, at this time i cant pledge the fluffy fur ball npc. I m following this guide but it seems i only can pet it several times and it gave me couple of candies. My character also had a conversation with Dodo and she did say about racing to somewhere and i lost of track of her/ clueless where did she go.

Jan 8, 2021
how do i get medicine for third daughter?
im stucked in winterbell
Once you knock on her door, go down to the living room and inspect until you get VENUS medicine, from there go back up.
There's also this guide you can reference to for DLC 3

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
LIDDELL CEMETERY

-- from the bonfire head *all* the way left/up, then up into the cave entrance
-- Make your way up, up, right, up, and all the way to the left, then save your game
-- There is a Dark Matter enemy that looks like a rock here, and we *need* to kill it

I'm loosely following a a guide for G. I've play through this game like 10 times, I don't know what cave he's talking about.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I stuck again, at this time i cant pledge the fluffy fur ball npc. I m following this guide but it seems i only can pet it several times and it gave me couple of candies. My character also had a conversation with Dodo and she did say about racing to somewhere and i lost of track of her/ clueless where did she go.
You cannot fuck the furball. Dodo probably went to where shisha (the caterpillar) is.
LIDDELL CEMETERY

-- from the bonfire head *all* the way left/up, then up into the cave entrance
-- Make your way up, up, right, up, and all the way to the left, then save your game
-- There is a Dark Matter enemy that looks like a rock here, and we *need* to kill it

I'm loosely following a a guide for G. I've play through this game like 10 times, I don't know what cave he's talking about.
It's talking about the cave in bloody pond, the one with the nightmare spirit and bluebeard.

Reactions: mdp2p
Nov 27, 2021
Quick question, I played Black Souls 1 and liked it, I recall the Heroine endings depended on if you kept that Fairy's ring or not- having it gives them bad death endings, tossing it gives you the happy version. In this game, is it similar? Can I still get a good ending if I try for it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Quick question, I played Black Souls 1 and liked it, I recall the Heroine endings depended on if you kept that Fairy's ring or not- having it gives them bad death endings, tossing it gives you the happy version. In this game, is it similar? Can I still get a good ending if I try for it?
Yesn't.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
You cannot fuck the furball. Dodo probably went to where shisha (the caterpillar) is.

It's talking about the cave in bloody pond, the one with the nightmare spirit and bluebeard.
Oh I see, Idk why he didn't change the map name. I thought there was a cave in Liddell Cemetery -.-. Anyway, thank!

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
Im using the walkthrough to get through the game and im at the point after the first time in the mental ward. The walkthrough says there should be a familiar npc at the bonfire in the rabbit hole but theres nothing, can anyone help me?

Jan 8, 2021
Im using the walkthrough to get through the game and im at the point after the first time in the mental ward. The walkthrough says there should be a familiar npc at the bonfire in the rabbit hole but theres nothing, can anyone help me?
Is you sen 0 or less?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Red hood leaves the rabbit hole bonfire at 3 progress. You can check your progress by looking at the torches above the white door in the library. She won't be there in the first place if you didn't meet her at the bridge after head hunting beast. Also just to make sure, you are at the bonfire where you meet Vernai and not the one in crash chamber right?

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
Red hood leaves the rabbit hole bonfire at 3 progress. You can check your progress by looking at the torches above the white door in the library. She won't be there in the first place if you didn't meet her at the bridge after head hunting beast. Also just to make sure, you are at the bonfire where you meet Vernai and not the one in crash chamber right?
Oh well i didnt see her at the bridge, what did i do wrong? I was at <0 Sen

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes