4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Question: Does this version have DLC 3? If I want to support the creator but want a good translation, should I just play the ENG version on DLsite or use this translated version?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Question: Does this version have DLC 3? If I want to support the creator but want a good translation, should I just play the ENG version on DLsite or use this translated version?
This version has DLC 3. I wouldn't be able to give you a comparison between translations though. I will say this translation is pretty well-written.

Reactions: boobshi

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
This translation is the official translation I am pretty sure.
There were two translations prior to dlc 3 but afaik there is no fan one for dlc 3 itself.

Reactions: Beyo and boobshi

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Are there special requirements I need to unlock DLC 3 ending? Which of the normal ending should I loosely follow if I prioritize DLC 3 ending?

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Are there special requirements I need to unlock DLC 3 ending? Which of the normal ending should I loosely follow if I prioritize DLC 3 ending?
Yeah. You need to complete Ending G and defeat the Old King in the Chaos Dungeon. Once you satisfied both requirements, you'll be able to access DLC 3. A lot of us will recommend that you go for some of other endings, bulk up your stats, and explore the lore before you tackle DLC 3. Part of this is because there's a lot to find out. The other part is that DLC 3 is a major difficulty spike. Having really high stats helps, but having the right items helps even more. This is one of those games where it's best to keep whatever you find, just in case you need it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Chaos dungeon boss rush for mystery, it's to the left of the bonfire
Use abhorrent cloak or god's fish ring for florence phase 2.

Reactions: mdp2p

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah. You need to complete Ending G and defeat the Old King in the Chaos Dungeon. Once you satisfied both requirements, you'll be able to access DLC 3. A lot of us will recommend that you go for some of other endings, bulk up your stats, and explore the lore before you tackle DLC 3. Part of this is because there's a lot to find out. The other part is that DLC 3 is a major difficulty spike. Having really high stats helps, but having the right items helps even more. This is one of those games where it's best to keep whatever you find, just in case you need it.
I finished all the ending 2 years ago. Came back because I saw DLC 3. But I will probably redo all the endings since I don't have my old save, and it will be a good refresher. The funny thing was, after I unlocked all the endings, I ran through the game one last time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bugs03

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I finished all the ending 2 years ago. Came back because I saw DLC 3. But I will probably redo all the endings since I don't have my old save, and it will be a good refresher. The funny thing was, after I unlocked all the endings, I ran through the game one last time.
That's all right. To be honest with you your interpretation is not even far off. A lot of us before DLC 3 already figured out that Prickett was the original Alice, the one back in Black Souls I, that MC was looking for. Your thoughts remind me of one of my irl friends. This guy likes reading books, but will refuse to read the final chapter. He told me that he doesn't like that the story will end, so he would rather settle for what he liked already before finding out what the ending is.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That's all right. To be honest with you your interpretation is not even far off. A lot of us before DLC 3 already figured out that Prickett was the original Alice, the one back in Black Souls I, that MC was looking for. Your thoughts remind me of one of my irl friends. This guy likes reading books, but will refuse to read the final chapter. He told me that he doesn't like that the story will end, so he would rather settle for what he liked already before finding out what the ending is.
I am fairly certain tea party Alice/Prickett is not Alice 01. That's like inviting your worst enemy into your home.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Ending G isn't working for me. I've got all six memories, met red hood 10 times, gotten leaf's ring and tried equiping it and not equiping it during the select Alice thing, and it still doesn't let me into E/F. Am I missing something?

This is so fucking frustrating. I've spent so much time on this game, only to be unable to finish for the real ending...

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Ending G isn't working for me. I've got all six memories, met red hood 10 times, gotten leaf's ring and tried equiping it and not equiping it during the select Alice thing, and it still doesn't let me into E/F. Am I missing something?

This is so fucking frustrating. I've spent so much time on this game, only to be unable to finish for the real ending...
Did you hit the cancel button?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Make sure you choose not to skip the prologue.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Make sure you choose not to skip the prologue.
Did you hit the cancel button?
Yeah, I watched the prologue and hit X. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've double checked all the memory spots, all the bonfires in case red was there, and confirmed that I had leaf's ring. I'm supposed to hit x when it asks me what kind of alice mine is, right (mother, sister, etc)?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah. You did all that in the same loop right? Maybe you missed too many red hood spots. She disappears when you beat the boss associated with the bonfire, not when you talk to her so her not being at a bonfire doesn't mean you got that meeting.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes