4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
When I clicked ShinV's very useful reference link it sent me to the wrong place. If anyone's have a similiar issue you can find his reference post on page 4. Tbh, it should be linked in the forum thread. Its so useful.

JustTK2

Dec 10, 2021
how do i get "The dog and the shadow" fairy tale ?
which stats do you guys recommend before entering Dcl 3 ?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
how do i get "The dog and the shadow" fairy tale ?
which stats do you guys recommend before entering Dcl 3 ?
That fairy tale is in carrol river. Inspect the spot at the bottom of the stairs near the bonfire
It's recommended to have 10k+ stats for DLC 3 but it's doable with less.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Thank you, after beating the old king i didn't know if there was any reason to keep going down apart from increased difficulty, and about the serpent's curse, from the gallery room i understand that all it does apart from the bill fight is adding some jump scares right? So I wanna to know where they are to ensure i don't miss them, like, do they appear while doing the main story/dlcs or do u have to go to some obscure place in one of the maps to get them?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It might be worth continuing to dive the chaos dungeon since the unique spells appear more often the deeper you are. The ones like chaos explosion, black slash, catherine's wheels, etc (you might recognize them). You can only get those in the chaos dungeon.
The jump scares randomly appear every time you change maps. It will keep happening until you start a new loop. It's just a loud noise and a sudden image of the snake god appearing for a brief moment. There's 3 or 4 variations of the same image.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Oh ty, i'm just gonna spam warp to see them then, and i'm pretty sure i already have most spells in the game

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You . Also, in case you missed it, Toro's

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You . Also, in case you missed it, Toro's
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

The girl's hair reminds me of a SEQUEL character named Rabi Alnea, best gal too.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes