4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I have a question, how do i make tweedles kill each other ? It seems like i havent get caught by tweedledum. Is there any tips? or instructions ?, thank you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have a question, how do i make tweedles kill each other ? It seems like i havent get caught by tweedledum. Is there any tips? or instructions ?, thank you.
Keep having fun times while the other one's outside and there should be a chance the other one's going to find out.

Reactions: mdp2p

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Keep having fun times while the other one's outside and there should be a chance the other one's going to find out.
Okay, i will try it right now. Edit *It works, thank you for the instruction.

Last edited:

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah. You did all that in the same loop right? Maybe you missed too many red hood spots. She disappears when you beat the boss associated with the bonfire, not when you talk to her so her not being at a bonfire doesn't mean you got that meeting.
I was following shinV's walkthrough pretty closely, and I got the redhood h scene that you only get for getting her 10 times, so I doubt it.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
upload your save
Save 2 after is beat the final boss, and save 3 is right before. I've got some older saves too if anyone wants to see those. Tons of thanks to anyone checking these out, I'm totally stumped on this.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Save 2 after is beat the final boss, and save 3 is right before. I've got some older saves too if anyone wants to see those. Tons of thanks to anyone checking these out, I'm totally stumped on this.
You're missing the memory in Red castle in the croquet yard. Also, I appreciate your clean spell list but it's probably not gonna fly in dlc 3.

Reactions: Grime

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Inspect in the living room until you get it. The time limit there is strict. If you want to easily just get past that section, just stay in your room and then leave on day 3. also if you end up in the horror route, you're supposed to do what the note says and keep opening and going through the door

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
You're missing the memory in Red castle in the croquet yard. Also, I appreciate your clean spell list but it's probably not gonna fly in dlc 3.
deep breathe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thank you so much for the help, I thought the memory for red castle was in the hidden room, not in the croquet yard. I am dumb, you are very helpful.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sometime I wonder what age is the body of Alice. Her breast is bigger than Sister Alice and equal to Mother Alice lmao
In the world of animuh, if you reach 13+ and you don't have at least a noticeable body shape then you're either a loli or an extra.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
How long is this one? Just finished the first and it took me around 11h. Also is this the best translation?
I read somewhere that theres two different translations to this game.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
what is the best way to farm enough souls to get strong enough for DLC 3?
Chaos dungeon boss rush. wearing silver ring and choosing souls at the end gives you around 2000-3000 stat each run. It's to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire.
How long is this one? Just finished the first and it took me around 11h. Also is this the best translation?
I read somewhere that theres two different translations to this game.
If you're playing completely blind I imagine it would take 30+ hours, mainly because I'm not sure there is any hint to the exact requirements for one of the necessary endings in game and there are other events that would prompt multiple loops. With a guide you could cut that down significantly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the only translation for the game that includes dlc 3 afaik.

Reactions: KinguOfBel
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes