4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh well i didnt see her at the bridge, what did i do wrong? I was at <0 Sen
You probably got progress from somewhere.
Did you:
Talk to the npc in spore forest by the bonfire?
Enter the heart garden maze?
Enter upper lutwidge?
Pull the lever in the crypt of the Liddle Cathedral?
Kill any bosses(besides head hunting beast)?

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
You probably got progress from somewhere.
Did you:
Talk to the npc in spore forest by the bonfire?
Enter the heart garden maze?
Enter upper lutwidge?
Pull the lever in the crypt of the Liddle Cathedral?
Kill any bosses(besides head hunting beast)?
Yeah i talked to the npc , i started using the walkthrough at around the elevator part so i probably shouldnt have done that? Do i have to start a new game now?

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah i talked to the npc , i started using the walkthrough at around the elevator part so i probably shouldnt have done that? Do i have to start a new game now?
You only need to restart if you want ending G or F iirc., which I do recommend. If not you can wait until ng+

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Talking to that npc, and the other actions I mentioned, all increase your progress. Red hood won't appear on the bridge if you're progress isn't 1 at the time and it's impossible to come from below so you have to have 0 progress > kill headhunting beast > meet red hood. You can just wait until ng+. It'll be easier to manage your sen then and you'll be able to blaze through the game since you keep almost everything.

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
Talking to that npc, and the other actions I mentioned, all increase your progress. Red hood won't appear on the bridge if you're progress isn't 1 at the time and it's impossible to come from below so you have to have 0 progress > kill headhunting beast > meet red hood. You can just wait until ng+. It'll be easier to manage your sen then and you'll be able to blaze through the game since you keep almost everything.
Whats ng+ and when can i choose that option?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Reaching G end automatically puts you on a new loop. You can go to dlc 3 any time then, provided you fulfill the other dlc 3 condition, beat old king or at least talk to mabel if you already did that previously.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Reaching G end automatically puts you on a new loop. You can go to dlc 3 any time then, provided you fulfill the other dlc 3 condition, beat old king or at least talk to mabel if you already did that previously.
I've just finished G and is in a good loop. Do I have to beat old king again in this loop or do I just need to reach Carroll River?

Jan 8, 2021
I've just finished G and is in a good loop. Do I have to beat old king again in this loop or do I just need to reach Carroll River?
I think you only need to talk with Mabel and then reach the Carroll River. Entrance is past the two enemies when you leave the elevator from Ox Ward. If not a covenant with Jabberwock lets you access it once you reach where the door is supposed to be.

Reactions: boobshi

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think you only need to talk with Mabel and then reach the Carroll River. Entrance is past the two enemies when you leave the elevator from Ox Ward. If not a covenant with Jabberwock lets you access it once you reach where the door is supposed to be.
You don't need a covenant with jabberwock to reach it. Having one does give you a short scene in front of the door though.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
As thanks for this wonderful community, this is my personal contribution :

Endgame save file for lazy ass degenerates (including myself, in case my data gets deleted from my devices in some freaky accidents)

Including :
- All Weapons
- All Armors and Shields
- All Spells
- All Accessories (probably? who knew how deep Chess Queen's maze anyway?)
- Some prisoners (5 in main prison, 4 in DLC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Some items (souls, and stuffs)
- Overpowered stats
-

Have fun, degenerates

N.B. If you want new game plus and don't know how for some reason, there's a red crystal near you.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
I'm missing fairy tail [The Jumper] anyone knows which boss that is from? Also, does Kuti ring works if you're already maxed out on stat?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
- Some prisoners (5 in main prison, 4 in DLC)
I'm missing fairy tail [The Jumper] anyone knows which boss that is from? Also, does Kuti ring works if you're already maxed out on stat?
You need to kill 3 npcs to put together the jumper. First is the grasshopper int he tavern in lutwidge. Second is the frog in lutwidge sewers. Third is the flea by a bench in upper lutwidge. The stat caps are hard, you can't go above them no matter what. It supposedly still keeps track in the background though so it could let you counteract debuffs or whatever.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020

You need to kill 3 npcs to put together the jumper. First is the grasshopper int he tavern in lutwidge. Second is the frog in lutwidge sewers. Third is the flea by a bench in upper lutwidge. The stat caps are hard, you can't go above them no matter what. It supposedly still keeps track in the background though so it could let you counteract debuffs or whatever.
Thanks! Didn't know if it'll go above cap without showing. Good thing cause I didn't want to kill her.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes