4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Welp, never mind. Just found out that Drake Sword plus oil absolutely destroys him. He sure gave me trouble tho.
My strat for him was put him to sleep then mana drain him before he changes phases so he can't use three slashes. That leaves him with splash blood and his agi buff. Splash blood does like 90% hp damage + some extra maybe so it can't kill you and his agi buff will at worst let him keep up with you if you have the agi soft cap. Also his ai is programmed to always dispel requiem so if you have an extra action you can invalidate his next turn by using it.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Man, Wicked Dragon Hunter Vorpal is fucking my shit up like no other boss in these games ever did.
Once I get him to 30% of his health he one-hits me everytime. If that wasnt enough, he apparently becomes immune to stun, AND when I use spells that let me survive a hit he dispels it. Increasing my Defense or PDR also doesnt help, he always does like over 100k damage.
Is there anyway to survive this or am I supposed to just kill him before he can do anything? He gets turn almost instantly so I can barely act when he gets like that.
I struggled with him too my advice is to stun as much as possible in the first phase then when he goes to his second phase always have evade up. I mainly used the wicked dragons sythe and the maxed out uchigatana.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me the password for the secret file ? Or do i need to obtain that in game ?
You can find this password after locking yourself onto the route for Ending G.
If you would rather have the password anyway, then I'll tell you. There will be spoilers ofc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RinnoCT
Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys. I already posted this on the other BS 2 thread: Does anyone know how to get ending B? I have tried getting it multiple times. On other cycles I would have almost all the covenants on lvl 3, and then I'd make love to Node. Supposedly, some option to give up the search for Alice must appear, but it never did for me. I've already gotten endings A, C, D, E and G.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys. I already posted this on the other BS 2 thread: Does anyone know how to get ending B? I have tried getting it multiple times. On other cycles I would have almost all the covenants on lvl 3, and then I'd make love to Node. Supposedly, some option to give up the search for Alice must appear, but it never did for me. I've already gotten endings A, C, D, E and G.
You need level 3 (max) covenants with: mad hatter, twins, dodo, shisha, node, duchess, wolris, bill, and sea turtle. After lovemaking, Node asks you if something is wrong to which you can respond that you are tired and then she makes sure you really want to give up searching for Alice. I'm not sure if you can get B if you've already watched one of the other endings in the current loop.

Reactions: Dental Planger
Mar 6, 2021
You need level 3 (max) covenants with: mad hatter, twins, dodo, shisha, node, duchess, wolris, bill, and sea turtle. After lovemaking, Node asks you if something is wrong to which you can respond that you are tired and then she makes sure you really want to give up searching for Alice. I'm not sure if you can get B if you've already watched one of the other endings in the current loop.
Oh, now I know what happened: I refused to get the Duchess's covenant to lvl 3 cuz I didn't like her too much. Still, what a stupid condition for a ending. It should have been just like in BS 1: You get to pick the endings of the waifus you leveled up.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do you get the equipment that gives you multiple actions a turn?
There's a couple. Main one is black rabbit ring which is from transmuting the soul of giant house. Giant house is found in mushroom village but you need 0 sen. White rabbit gives you 50% chance and be gotten from Node after turning in all the fairy tales. There's harlot ring but it's only 10%, not really worth it. Two face shield is gotten from Dr jekyl in dlc 3. Mystery of the night sky is gotten from the chaos dungeon boss rush. Andor sword is in the sea near the squid. Indignation from anchor weapon gives +1. You can also get up to 100% of +1 action from duchess covenant and up to 50% of +1 from kuti covenant. Finally, you can get +1 from the wine Mabel gives you near the end of dlc 3.
Each source of extra action is rolled separately each turn so even if you have white rabbit ring and kuti covenant, you can still end up with only 1 action but could also end up with 2 or 3. In other words, you have two chances of +1 turn instead of adding up to 100% chance of +1.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
There's a couple. Main one is black rabbit ring which is from transmuting the soul of giant house. Giant house is found in mushroom village but you need 0 sen. White rabbit gives you 50% chance and be gotten from Node after turning in all the fairy tales. There's harlot ring but it's only 10%, not really worth it. Two face shield is gotten from Dr jekyl in dlc 3. Mystery of the night sky is gotten from the chaos dungeon boss rush. Andor sword is in the sea near the squid. Indignation from anchor weapon gives +1. You can also get up to 100% of +1 action from duchess covenant and up to 50% of +1 from kuti covenant. Finally, you can get +1 from the wine Mabel gives you near the end of dlc 3.
Each source of extra action is rolled separately each turn so even if you have white rabbit ring and kuti covenant, you can still end up with only 1 action but could also end up with 2 or 3. In other words, you have two chances of +1 turn instead of adding up to 100% chance of +1.
Thanks for the detailed answer

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Just finished first playthrough and got end A... Time to do a new cycle I guess. I have a couple of questions, would greatly appreciate any responses:

Is BS2 based off a specific ending from BS1? Or is it not based on any specific ending but rather
What exactly is SEN? I thought it would be something like sanity but that doesn't seem to be the case. Why do some NPCs become ridiculously strong when SEN is low but are otherwise harmless when SEN is low?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes