4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Is there any worth killing White Queen at Girl's Nightmare? She was surprisingly more threatening than the last boss.

RinnoCT

Oct 2, 2020
You can find this password after locking yourself onto the route for Ending G.
If you would rather have the password anyway, then I'll tell you. There will be spoilers ofc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much kind stranger , i already got end G but couldn't figure it out

Reactions: Beyo

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Phenir I don't think this is ever going to end, so I'm just going to wait for the next installment to see how it plays out. Sorry for taking up so much of your time.
But before I dip I want to give my final thought, just because it has been bothering me and I had to let it out.
I think the Crawling One is Grimm's child.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Phenir I don't think this is ever going to end, so I'm just going to wait for the next installment to see how it plays out. Sorry for taking up so much of your time.
But before I dip I want to give my final thought, just because it has been bothering me and I had to let it out.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Interesting theory but sadly kinda mistaken, if TCO (the crawling one) is Grimm's child then the whole Blacksouls timeline wouldn't make any sense, not to mention in the game it was stated that TCO is similiar to Mabel and Node, in which she/it is an Outer God and Ruler but she/it got so obsessed with Grimm and in turn go mad in her/it roleplay as Alice (She/it would much rather die than stop to be Alice).

There is no straight confirmation about this but it was heavily implied that TCO=Prickett or Prickett is TCO's Avatar much like Mabel is Yog Sothoth puppet/clone (Explained in Dlc3) the point is that Prickett and TCO are closely related as a same being but different personality.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Thinking about it isn't every elder god introduced so far obsessed with Grimm in some way or form

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thinking about it isn't every elder god introduced so far obsessed with Grimm in some way or form
It makes sense that they are when you understand the setting. Any god in wonderland was invited with the promise of being able to breed with Grimm as long as they played their role in the story. Some of them aren't interested though, like Kuti's parents, or any of the other elemental lords and others may have joined just to have fun like Jub Jub.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
What's the best way to grind for souls? I've been doing eyeballs in the crash chamber but maybe there's someplace better?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What's the best way to grind for souls? I've been doing eyeballs in the crash chamber but maybe there's someplace better?
Depends on your power level. If you're able, doing the chaos dungeon boss rush is by far the best way assuming you are looking to increase your stats. Completing it with 2x souls on gives around 18m souls and 50 outer one souls. Before that, there is Miranda deathmatch which gives from 390k at diff 0 up to 2m souls on diff 9. This method may be the fastest for pure soul accumulation since you can just stand in front of miranda and mash z once you're strong enough to one shot her. Below that is eye balls for 50k per at diff 9. You can also farm rabbits behind the rabbit key door but you need a pretty high speed to get the first turn. Not recommended as to continue farming there, you need to buy rabbit keys, which cost candies, which cost souls and can't be bought until you reach queensland anyway. But if you have a key laying around, no reason not to drop in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purpleflame

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
It makes sense that they are when you understand the setting. Any god in wonderland was invited with the promise of being able to breed with Grimm as long as they played their role in the story. Some of them aren't interested though, like Kuti's parents, or any of the other elemental lords and others may have joined just to have fun like Jub Jub.
That might be the case for now but once they meet Grimm their screwed due to Mary's Sue's despairful harem curse

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
The alice memories tell you most of how it began.
After that, there is a time skip to BS 2, long enough for 64? loops to take place (you can check by killing Node and reading the book she sits in front of at low sen. The number increases every time you loop). The events during this time skip are somewhat explained from the flashback bears in Winterbell as well as hinted at in the chaos dungeon content.[/ISPOILER]
Hey thanks for writing this, it was really good to read. Could I ask you some more questions about the lore please? The lore of this game is really confusing haha

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
...I think it's implied that the Duchess started eating herself. I might be wrong.

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
Yeah, it probably wasn't the pumpkin knight, it might have been the chef or something. I'm loosely using the guide to find npcs on my 3rd run and I can't find the chef that gives the auto battle ring it says that he's in the right part of the infinite food battle arena but he wasn't there.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes