4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

JustTK2

Dec 10, 2021
guys i have some questions:
1. how to get Awakening , Black Wave, Holy Banner, Royal tea
2. how to ally ghost-finder (srry for my bad english)
3. what can i do in storeroom

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
guys i have some questions:
1. how to get Awakening , Black Wave, Holy Banner, Royal tea
2. how to ally ghost-finder (srry for my bad english)
3. what can i do in storeroom
1. Those are gotten rarely from the flying books in the chaos dungeon. Lower depths (>10) have a higher chance of spawning the book iirc.
2. This is an npc from dlc 3. He's at the screen between lion and unicorn path, the bloody area just after the long path where you find gerda.
3. Not sure what you mean here but the thing that comes to mind is the hidden room in wintertown. That's one of the places you find carnacki (ghost-finder) during his side quest. I've made a couple posts regarding his side quest, if you're interested then search for them.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
can someone tell me what are the names of the DLCs, I'm very confused.
Idk if I played them all
Three DLCs. All are already patched in downloads available from OP.

DLC I - God of the Deep Sea
DLC II - Old King of the Chess
DLC III - Crown of the Lion and Unicorn

iirc it's possible to miss out on DLC I if you don't explore everywhere. DLC II and DLC III are impossible to miss in a complete playthrough.

Reactions: mdp2p

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
does anyone know some sort of wiki for this game cause there're a lot of status effect that i still don't get what they mean 'til now and all my search lead to dark souls 2 wiki (unsurprisingly)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
does anyone know some sort of wiki for this game cause there're a lot of status effect that i still don't get what they mean 'til now and all my search lead to dark souls 2 wiki (unsurprisingly)
Here is a blacksouls wiki but its in korean so best of luck.
personally i recommend you to just ask phenir, dude knows everything related to blacksouls. He have live long enough to one shot everything

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
Here is a blacksouls wiki but its in korean so best of luck.
personally i recommend you to just ask phenir, dude knows everything related to blacksouls. He have live long enough to one shot everything
better than nothing, thanks

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
This page has status effects with icons. Doesn't include domains from dlc 3 but those are explained in the fight anyway so whatever. Use google translate.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Three DLCs. All are already patched in downloads available from OP.

DLC I - God of the Deep Sea
DLC II - Old King of the Chess
DLC III - Crown of the Lion and Unicorn

iirc it's possible to miss out on DLC I if you don't explore everywhere. DLC II and DLC III are impossible to miss in a complete playthrough.
Thank you!

Well now I'm aware which are the DLCs, though I have no idea how to access the Lion and Unicorn DLC

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
BS2 is pretty different from BS1 tho ngl, like, in 1, your goals and what you gotta do start out straight-forward and stay that way
In 2 tho, it's a whole different story. However I'm proud to say that I pretty much figured out requirements for hidden route and how to access it by myself (thank you, SEN 0 snowman, and bless the Gear of Madness)

Last edited:

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Words can't describe how much I love this game. Honestly a better soundtrack than 90% of games.

My heart explodes every time I see a little glimpse of the meta-narrative written between the lines.
I thought I knew where the game was taking me, then I accidentally got low on SEN and discovered a whole different world. Dodo went from 0-100 real quick.

Edit: also fucking REELING btw of the discovery of the XP modifier afforded by the statue's difficulty. Really made this game much wider in scope as far as gameplay is concerned. All of it artificial, sure, but still fun.
Editedit: I just touched a bonfire and saw something horrifying. Honestly might have nightmares. Sen: 0 is some surreal shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: sammo905

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
BS 1 library route is the best route especially if you're already invested in all the other characters.
You forcing yourself to do the crime kills your soul and taints it black...
TRULY a game that lives up to its name and player character where it's not just the character in the game, it's also US who plays as him.

BS 2 doesn't really stick that much to me, maybe because I already lost it at BS 1 and I stopped caring anymore about others.
This game changed something in me and I'm pretty sure it's not good.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I

I agree with you
I wish could play this game and the first two all over again and Receive the despair and alicemania like I did the first time
I honestly don't want to finish this game, but I hafta know what's going on behind the scenes.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
I just touched a bonfire and saw something horrifying. Honestly might have nightmares. Sen: 0 is some surreal shit.
this in particular isn't because of Sen, it's because you killed Bill (lol)
when you kill him, it triggers "curse of the serpent", which results in freaky jumpscare pictures popping up when you least expect them and a powerful snake dude thing hunting you
it will only be gone after you go into next cycle and Bill is alive again :V

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes