4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone, by any chance, has a guide for the side quests and endings? One thing I hated about the first game was how a lot of side quests were FOG sensitive or required some obscure action that no one would ever think of doing. And the sequel introduced SEN meter, which makes side-quests a bit more convoluted. I don't want a walkthrough or a guide that spoils everything. I just need a mini-guide on how to complete the side-quests and when should I do them before they're locked out.

Thnaks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone, by any chance, has a guide for the side quests and endings? One thing I hated about the first game was how a lot of side quests were FOG sensitive or required some obscure action that no one would ever think of doing. And the sequel introduced SEN meter, which makes side-quests a bit more convoluted. I don't want a walkthrough or a guide that spoils everything. I just need a mini-guide on how to complete the side-quests and when should I do them before they're locked out.

Thnaks
Hassle as they are, them being fog sensitive or action locked makes replaying even more interesting but maybe that's just me 'coz most of you folks would prefer to do everything in one playthrough.

Reactions: Necro434

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Hassle as they are, them being fog sensitive or action locked makes replaying even more interesting but maybe that's just me 'coz most of you folks would prefer to do everything in one playthrough.
I played through the first one 4 or 3 times. And it was only when I was looking through files to extract an image for a meme that I found out Hansel and Gretel had a scene. I what world was anyone supposed to find that out naturally.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I played through the first one 4 or 3 times. And it was only when I was looking through files to extract an image for a meme that I found out Hansel and Gretel had a scene. I what world was anyone supposed to find that out naturally.
*Looks at Phenir*
:KEK:

In all honesty, is that the one where you have to choose between or both of them?
If so then I did get that naturally...

This is one of the very few games where I am actually rewarded for thinking outside the box instead of doing a specific and typical route most players go and do.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, for that one specifically I think it's intended for you to get the ending where they both turn into monsters first. However, if you talk to Leaf at the bonfire in the forest, which is after the first breadcrumb, she basically tells you that you messed up by picking those up. It's knowledge for ng+. Also there's the hints in the scene room.
If you want something really obscure, I'd look at ending G/F here. The only hint to it as far as I know is the snowman at carrol river but he doesn't tell you about the various requirements to even make that choice.

Last edited:

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
For the true ending, can I pledge to the Jabberwacky before I kill her? That crit chance is really tempting

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
For the true ending, can I pledge to the Jabberwacky before I kill her? That crit chance is really tempting
Killing her will remove the covenant. If you want crit chance, use hornet ring +3 or onimusha armors.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
The guide told me to kill the boss in the Clocktower first, then told me to pledge to Sisha. But I can't even talk to her, much less progress her covenant. Am I locked out?

trashyacco

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys! I’d really like some help with the game files since I am not sure as to how this is supposed to be done. I keep saving the game and exiting and no save files with my progress seem to be created. I use WINrar (dunno if that is important). How do I make sure the saves are actually registered in the game folder?
currently going through the same issue as you rn, have you found any sort of solution?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The guide told me to kill the boss in the Clocktower first, then told me to pledge to Sisha. But I can't even talk to her, much less progress her covenant. Am I locked out?
What do you mean you can't talk to her?

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
What do you mean you can't talk to her?
But ignoring that, I already decided to load a previous save to avoid locking myself out of her covenant. But I also want to ask a few, well, a lot of questions, about stuff that happen which the guide never mentioned. Can I bother you for some answers, please?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sisha is off her seat and when you talk to her, the narrator tells you she's been crying and vomiting and you can't talk to her
I'm pretty sure this is because you took too long to take care of jub jub. She's dead.
But ignoring that, I already decided to load a previous save to avoid locking myself out of her covenant. But I also want to ask a few, well, a lot of questions, about stuff that happen which the guide never mentioned. Can I bother you for some answers, please?
Sure

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
No. Why would I do that?

It's Black Souls. If you aren't in pain, you aren't getting the Black Souls experience. To agonize, to suffer, to cry, is that not human? Is that not what it means to 'experience'?

Anyone got any updates on progress on Black Souls 3?
so far just a picture of me progressing with the red hood prequel game 1655157265900.png

Reactions: mdp2p

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is because you took too long to take care of jub jub. She's dead.

Sure
Between my current save and one older, talking to Sisha, there's no option to pledge. "You first", "kill" and two others. Am I locked out?
The tavern is empty and I can't find the Bunny girl, but I can't still find two patrons fucking in an ally. I killed the alien and the grasshopper, did that lock me out of the sex scene?
In the clocktower, after killing Jubjub, the three people below hang themselves, what caused that?
The sheep in the Santa Claus sub-island is dead in my current save, but not the save two hours prior. What kills it?
There should be a chicken before the duchess house, according to the guide, but he isn't. Is this also related to why the tavern is empty?

Is the reason why all of this happened because I chose to 'rape' the goose child from the egg before killing her? Also, this is what I meant by 'can't talk to her' after killing the Jubjub in my current save. She just keeps repeating this no matter on what SEN
image_2022-06-14_072727256.png

Last edited:

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Between my current save and one older, talking to Sisha, there's no option to pledge. "You first", "kill" and two others. Am I locked out?
The tavern is empty and I can't find the Bunny girl, but I can't still find two patrons fucking in an ally. I killed the alien and the grasshopper, did that lock me out of the sex scene?
In the clocktower, after killing Jubjub, the three people below hang themselves, what caused that?
The sheep in the Santa Claus sub-island is dead in my current save, but not the save two hours prior. What kills it?
There should be a chicken before the duchess house, according to the guide, but he isn't. Is this also related to why the tavern is empty?

Is the reason why all of this happened because I chose to 'rape' the goose child from the egg before killing her? Also, this is what I meant by 'can't talk to her' after killing the Jubjub in my current save. She just keeps repeating this no matter on what SEN
View attachment 1869581
Like other has said if you took too long to kill/Rape Jubjub she will Kill half of girls, by too long it means the progression (You can check your progression on the torch up of the door in Dream Library, Progression will increase if you kill bosses with white cloud and 1 other thing that i forgot) if you past 10 progressions without killing jubjub then all of those will happen. But even if the girls are dead you still not locked out so try to play it till the end.

Just remember on your next playthrough to hurry and kill/rape jubjub before 10 progression to save the girls

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes