4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Why didn't I meet the black rabbit in the rabbit hole?
Why didn't you meet the black rabbit in the rabbit hole? You baka...
Now you will be able to find him only on the next "cycle"/new game+
It will be possible after reaching any ending and then touching a white floating crystal in the Library Dream, right~

By the way, did you find your Alice?

PecintaMilf

Apr 27, 2023
Why didn't you meet the black rabbit in the rabbit hole? You baka...
Now you will be able to find him only on the next "cycle"/new game+
It will be possible after reaching any ending and then touching a white floating crystal in the Library Dream, right~

By the way, did you find your Alice?
this is my first cycle bro,I play without see walkthrough
btw,whether jubjub should be killed

Last edited:

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
this is my first cycle bro,I play without see walkthrough
btw,whether jubjub should be killed
Hmm... that's good, but once you feel like you can't progress, don't hesitate to use walkthrough.
Jubjub is like a living timer, she will make many characters disappear, when all the torches in the Library Dream are lit (precisely, after you use a bonfire in such state).
Kill or rape her to stop that.

PecintaMilf

Apr 27, 2023
Hmm... that's good, but once you feel like you can't progress, don't hesitate to use walkthrough.
Jubjub is like a living timer, she will make many characters disappear, when all the torches in the Library Dream are lit (precisely, after you use a bonfire in such state).
Kill or rape her to stop that.
what about the eggs in the carrol river, is it okay to let the child live?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is there some sort of guide that gets you all the side quest content in one playthrough? I followed a guide to get all the endings but when I checked the gallery I noticed that there were lots of characters I hadn't met before who I'd missed out on and there we also lots of h scenes I didn't see. I know I can technically unlock all scenes by talking to the guy in the gallery but I want to get them legitimately to see the character and the context surrounding the scenes.

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Is there some sort of guide that gets you all the side quest content in one playthrough? I followed a guide to get all the endings but when I checked the gallery I noticed that there were lots of characters I hadn't met before who I'd missed out on and there we also lots of h scenes I didn't see. I know I can technically unlock all scenes by talking to the guy in the gallery but I want to get them legitimately to see the character and the context surrounding the scenes.
there is a scenes that need you to go to the dlc 3 area namely unis, mabel, greta, etc. and need you to leave and start a new cycle

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
the only reason you might wanna kill her (if you are a monster) is for the white rabbit ring which is op af but to spare you the guilt it's possible to get one for free in the final dlc
That's why I written "Unless you need a fairy tale :3"~
Monster? Me? Hmm... you see, zee202 you can't make Grimm do something, that he really doesn't want~
But even so, his morals are questionable and doesn't make sense. They are too... situational, contradictive as well.
When something doesn't make sense, then it is a lie or rather play~
Where everything is a lie, you shouldn't care about anything!~ Ahahahaha!~

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
"Hey, should I tell them?"
"I do not mind, I want to see them being confused~"
*cough* time for some more Cofman's yapping...

Sackhead girl doesn't talk, she is using telepathy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Just play the game man, you can figure stuff out on the way, if you want the context you can find full playthroughs on youtube
There's no guide, but you can find plenty of explanations on everything in this thread, it's all been asked and answered

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Just play the game man, you can figure stuff out on the way, if you want the context you can find full playthroughs on youtube
There's no guide, but you can find plenty of explanations on everything in this thread, it's all been asked and answered
I did play the game. I played the game blind and then followed the guide to find the harder endings. I ask because I didn't spot some of the side characters that the gallery mentions. I already used the search function and didn't see anything in the way of a side quest guide and I ask because I assume some NPCs will move about or be unable to be found after certain Story progression levels which would make getting all the NPCs without looping a shit ton harder and more tedious.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
I did play the game. I played the game blind and then followed the guide to find the harder endings. I ask because I didn't spot some of the side characters that the gallery mentions. I already used the search function and didn't see anything in the way of a side quest guide and I ask because I assume some NPCs will move about or be unable to be found after certain Story progression levels which would make getting all the NPCs without looping a shit ton harder and more tedious.
Which characters are you missing and havent met?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes