4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I said "defeat" not kill or imprison. also for dlc 3 recommended stats on diff 0 is about 20k in all base stats.
I didn't get a notification because you didn't reply to me directly lol. I thought so because most of my stats are around 5k-10k depending on gear. Does the dev really expect me to grind chaos dungeon for ages to get stats that high? Sounds like a joke tbh. I've been kind of cheesing it by getting really high magic and trying to burst/crit the bosses but florence is immune to crits which makes the strat harder.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Also does anyone get the glitch when trying to load the game in full screen where sometimes it just doesn't work? And then when you click on the app it minimises itself again?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I didn't get a notification because you didn't reply to me directly lol. I thought so because most of my stats are around 5k-10k depending on gear. Does the dev really expect me to grind chaos dungeon for ages to get stats that high? Sounds like a joke tbh. I've been kind of cheesing it by getting really high magic and trying to burst/crit the bosses but florence is immune to crits which makes the strat harder.
Its recommended. However if you want a fancy challenge sure you could continue with your current stats.
DLC3 enemies hit hard & use various skills you have to counter with your own. Plus % dmg against your HP.
If you dont want to grind boss rush or chaos dungeon. At the very least try to obtain some of the the ultimate skills...or Requiem from chaos dungeon & then get the best helmet from best girl for beating boss rush once.

Minimum at least try to reach 10k in both luck and speed for your own sanity.

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Do note you can get a lot of souls from farming Miranda at highest diff that you can do with soul magics, demon's catalyst and magic boosting equipment if you want. Works well if you can end the fight pretty early if you don't wanna do Ashes Reignited/Chaos Dungeon. Also as they have said, try to beat the boss rush at least once.

If you have enough patience in Chaos Dungeon, you can get the most braindead skills in the game outside of requiem.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes