4.80 star(s) 76 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
has anyone made a walkthrough for the dlcs? I don't know how to access them and would like to experience the remaining content
DLC1 is Chaos Dungeon
DLC2 is deep sea adventures

To enter Winterbell/DLC3 you need to kill the Ol-......
-Finish ending G once
-In the following NG+ cycle talk to Mabel once or simply interact with the red door for memes
-Go to Carroll River and take the boat

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Also one more question, if I wanna experience DLC3 again since I already did Ending H, do I need to redo the Ending H steps (Completed Red Hood requirements, Flame memories, do any library end on my current run, and do End G)?

Edit:
Nvm, turns out I can just go to Ending G even on this End H (After End G) Run. Not sure if I still needed to do RRH requirements and memories.

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Also one more question, if I wanna experience DLC3 again since I already did Ending H, do I need to redo the Ending H steps (Completed Red Hood requirements, do any library end on my current run, and do End G)?
If its the same savefile there should be no problems if you hit NG+ and jump into it. For instances like that i always make a seperate save file before i enter major content so i could always go back to it withouth extra steps.
At least i would assume you dont need to get G again to then unlock Winterbell/H in the following cycle. That would be kinda fucked up if you need to repeat that loop over and over again & a dev oversight.

I am not aware that you need Red Hood at all for H/Winterbell.
Red Hood meeting & bornfires was a condition for G end.
Getting all fairy tales for the library is a side quest for Node and doesnt affect anything outside of the CG reward.

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
If its the same savefile there should be no problems if you hit NG+ and jump into it. For instances like that i always make a seperate save file before i enter major content so i could always go back to it withouth extra steps.
At least i would assume you dont need to get G again to then unlock Winterbell/H in the following cycle. That would be kinda fucked up if you need to repeat that loop over and over again & a dev oversight.

I am not aware that you need Red Hood at all for H/Winterbell.
Red Hood meeting & bornfires was a condition for G end.
Getting all fairy tales for the library is a side quest for Node and doesnt affect anything outside of the CG reward.
I was referring to End G regarding the memories and rrh steps just in I actually needed to do End G all over again for DLC3. Still thanks to everyone confirming that I can just go straight to Winterbell after doing an NG+.

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes