4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Which characters are you missing and havent met?
The ones of the left hand side of the gallery I assume are just dlc characters from the dlcs I haven't done yet so ill list the ones on the right which I assume are from base game which I missed:
Lingeriena
Florence
Unis
Leiden

If these are also just dlc characters then just say that and I'll try to find them by myself when I get to the dlc instead.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
The ones of the left hand side of the gallery I assume are just dlc characters from the dlcs I haven't done yet so ill list the ones on the right which I assume are from base game which I missed:
Lingeriena
Florence
Unis
Leiden

If these are also just dlc characters then just say that and I'll try to find them by myself when I get to the dlc instead.
I do know the search function can be tedious...but with those names alone you find points of reference quickly.

Anyway, yes these are all DLC3/Winterbell NPCs.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Lingeriena
Florence
Unis
Leiden

There should also be The Space Whore and um... woman with no visible face~

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a way to change the aspect ratio or something? I got to phase 2 of the old king fight and then got insta killed by a reflection who was charging up an attack off screen where I couldn't see it.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Also when the old king summons mirrors it seems that I need to break two at once so does this mean I *need* to have a bonus action? Feels kinda shitty having to do a coin toss with my 50% chance.

Asphyxiav2

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 646087

Overview:
An adult-only RPG. Contains cruel depictions. Please be warned. This is a sequel to "BLACK SOULS".

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? -
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13 dlc3
Language: English
Prequel: LINK
Translator: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

Thank you dd777 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 646082 View attachment 646083 View attachment 646084 View attachment 646085 View attachment 646086
How to fix the big where it randomly close the game?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Also when the old king summons mirrors it seems that I need to break two at once so does this mean I *need* to have a bonus action? Feels kinda shitty having to do a coin toss with my 50% chance.
Use black rabbit ring or switch to andor sword. Both have 100% +1 action. Anchor also has a self buff that gives +1.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Hmm...
If you are using the Gun Break, why won't you ask Node to make you watches?
They could give your more time :3

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes