4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone have a method to dupe souls? Im doing the space time dungeon(not the chaos dungeon) and my lack of silver ring and any good spells or actually spells at all(my rng is ass) means my character wont be able to keep up through stats alone, and I really dont feel like investing the effort into getting good enough to survive with this shit build, so if anyone knows a item dupe glitch it would be much appreciated no cheat engine theres something I need to try out after this that comes without using it
There's no reward for the space time dungeon. Don't run it. It's horrible. Unless you have some self imposed challenge to make it interesting (doubtful if you are considering duping), it's trivial but tedious to get overpowered in the chaos dungeon. One of the fairies gives you 1k souls per character level. You don't have to actually fight anything unless you want to, even mimics, so you can just run past everything and get all the chests which can also contain colored souls.
Fun fact: Endgame content is less about stats and more about what gear you have available. Stats do help, but having the right gear for every encounter is what will help you keep sane.
This doesn't really apply to the space time dungeon as you start with no spells or gear for fights and the depth ramps up faster than you can accumulate them. You will very quickly just get plain stat walled.
In the main game you are right though, as long as you have the right gear, spells, and strat you can beat any fight.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Shivuchi is also known as Wolris. She's in the underwater area near the elevator to deep sea. Yes, you need her for B end.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
I decided to just wing it nothing extra out of lazyness but are there no mimic lords in space time? Not a single 5-10 mil farm has spawned in over 300 floors

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
They have 1% chance to spawn, assuming you are talking about the ravenous mimic which looks like a totally legit chest.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Ye that fml, regardless I have settled on a different method Ill wait till a bell keeper comes and grind its summon for tainted souls sell those souls stacked for the large amount of cash it'll give and repeat this on every floor I get a bell summoner for maximum efficiency to depth gained ratio

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What are you selling them for? All black souls have the same cost to stat ratio.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Because I want to obtain the outer souls that raise sen rather than use them as is and decrease them for experimental reasons I am trying to obtain the maximum sen gain possible and am sitting at a somewhat large amount of 300,000 sen selling them to buy outer souls is my goal to keep raising it and the other stats in this dungeon as well

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Naturally I dont expect to make all of my sen needed in this dungeon run alone, ashes would be more efficient for this but while I am trying to see as far as I can get in space time I might as well build up my sen as well

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
BlackSouls II [1.13] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.3 GB/ 627 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoringGuy

Mar 28, 2020
Good night guys, i wanna ask for two things.

1. How i get the Alice Skin? I have watch a video where he has the skin.

2. It's possible obtain a guide for DLC 3, recommend gears, etc.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

My guy, there's this handy feature just on the top right of the site.
1677887703294.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

1. clown hidden bottom left of merry-go-round in queensland. There's a bloodsign nearby that says secret or something. Needs G end first.

2. there is a guide yes.
Both of these can be found easily in this thread with search.

Reactions: Omnom88
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes