4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
how do we get the secret scene for one of the twins, also how do we prevent the other one go mad and killing her sister?

(also, do we have discord for the black souls series?)
If you mean the one outside the door just visit them again convenant lvl 3. One of the twins will stand outside. Talk to her. There you can get a scene with her & there is a % chance her sister will spy on you 2 during the scene. She gets mad and kills her sister after that.
Best solution is save & reload if she is watching/catching y2.
(Unless you hit the progess 10 trigger before killing Jub Jub which means certain death)

I dont know if there is such a thing specifically for black souls. F95Z is the only site where people talk & share resources/information about the series. Heck its easier to find stuff/groups about Visual Novels than most RPG-Maker games out there.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Huh could it be related to Chesire`s scene you get in a ng+ in the dungeon? I only remember if you ignore/progess Chesire just disappears from that spot. Its missable if you dont visit the dungeon. But that shoulndt be tied to DLC3/Winterbell right?
Yeah that might be it. I asked because I've watched two people play through dlc 3 now and neither of them had cheshire in their playthrough. Going directly to dlc 3 after G end would be a common link between them.
edit: doesn't seem to be after testing

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah that might be it. I asked because I've watched two people play through dlc 3 now and neither of them had cheshire in their playthrough. Going directly to dlc 3 after G end would be a common link between them.
edit: doesn't seem to be after testing
Hmmmm my only other guess would be because they skipped talking to Chesire at all and speedrun to Winterbell? Maybe the main trigger is you have to talk to Chesire in a few locations of the main game like Red? If people just run up to Winterbell(cant blame them)maybe because of that like Dark Souls the NPC doesnt move/progess. WAIT is it the Cat Ring you get from her maybe? As main interaction flag?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
guys, is there condition to summon Pinocchio at deep sea knight? (I'm not at hollow state)
Defeat whale beast in the previous area.
Hmmmm my only other guess would be because they skipped talking to Chesire at all and speedrun to Winterbell? Maybe the main trigger is you have to talk to Chesire in a few locations of the main game like Red? If people just run up to Winterbell(cant blame them)maybe because of that like Dark Souls the NPC doesnt move/progess. WAIT is it the Cat Ring you get from her maybe? As main interaction flag?
I don't think it's any of that. For my test I quickly ran through g end and then to carrol river (only defeated jack). I did talk to cheshire in the prison and so did they. I say straight to dlc 3 but they did go around getting covenants while I didn't do that in my test and cheshire was there for me. Cheshire ring also carries over in ng+ so I don't think that's it.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I don't think it's any of that. For my test I quickly ran through g end and then to carrol river (only defeated jack). I did talk to cheshire in the prison and so did they. I say straight to dlc 3 but they did go around getting covenants while I didn't do that in my test and cheshire was there for me. Cheshire ring also carries over in ng+ so I don't think that's it.
That seems to boil down to a very specific thing.
I thought about the Cat Ring because of the interaction you have with her. You already said it isnt related to her boss encounter & you + video person got her scene in the dungeon.
The game remembers previous endings you obtained. But thats kinda a huge task to check.
There is always the possibility of a version difference/bug but then again BS2 has tons of minor triggers/event flags.
If it isnt directly related to Chesire as a NPC & it isnt her ring either. 2 Train of thoughts:
-It remembers something from previous loops/endings? (But unlikely that ABC would be tied to this. As you already pointed that out)

-Is it more technically tied to some sort of interaction roadmap. NPCs progess when you rest at bornfires in a new area, bosses defeated or that one thing in the snake church.
Could it be that their Chesire simply is "stuck" somewhere in the main route of the game? If said person from the video unlocked some convenants & Chesire appeared on the newest/latest bornfire.

I vaguely remember Chesire cant be seen in certain SEN values. The instance i remember was Mad Hatters Tea Party. Where Chesire appears/disappears on that one tree. But that also seems very unlikely.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I decided to just look at the switches. I think the version they are using just has some bug with the switches that controls Cheshire's appearance. If you're interested in learning more about those switches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Omnom88

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Ive seen the guide but I did something wrong, can someone give me a quick run down of the needed things/events for end F and G i'm not getting the cancel option after having filled the library, lorinas still alive if it has anything to do with that

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
To add to this I met red hood 10 plus times only thing I can think Im missing is the fires but I collected them throughout a month long scattered playthrough so idk, anyone have a list of them?

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
guys, how do we get the gallery scene for Mabel? I beaten Old King and got the "show night sky" option, as well as finish the ashes challenge for a kiss. But how do we process to the next step?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
guys, how do we get the gallery scene for Mabel? I beaten Old King and got the "show night sky" option, as well as finish the ashes challenge for a kiss. But how do we process to the next step?
There isnt much more to Mabel. The only other major scenes she has are in Winterbell/H.
I guess you could say thats a "process to the next step". :HideThePain:

Pray for more scenes in BS3 or Toro doing a side game with Mabel like RDH.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There isnt much more to Mabel. The only other major scenes she has are in Winterbell/H.
I guess you could say thats a "process to the next step". :HideThePain:

Pray for more scenes in BS3 or Toro doing a side game with Mabel like RDH.
Now that you mention sidegames, I wouldn't be surprised if Mabel was involved in the other sidegame Toro planned. The one about the demon princesses. Mabel likes to collect thrown away things so I think it'd be kind of fitting that she'd pick up the princesses for whatever shenanigans are going to be happening. Heck, she already has Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty in the chaos dungeon.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Now that you mention sidegames, I wouldn't be surprised if Mabel was involved in the other sidegame Toro planned. The one about the demon princesses. Mabel likes to collect thrown away things so I think it'd be kind of fitting that she'd pick up the princesses for whatever shenanigans are going to be happening. Heck, she already has Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty in the chaos dungeon.
Optimistic she may show up considering Mabel also has the remnants of "defeated" eldritch gods down there.
It would make sense if thats the lead up to BS3. So that they can fight with us.
Which bring me to Baphomet. Had a lucky encounter with her & that finally solved a question i had for the longest time.
There the skull mentions 2 of her children are the founders of the Black Trial. My guess the twins Nug & Yeb.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes