4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's the building next to oxward. The tent at queensland doesn't have enemies inside it.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
May may just made leiden piss off shame I was trying to do her questline, did I fuck up somewhere?
Never mind I have acquired her jugs

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Is there a list of every possible interaction during the VN part?
Nope. There is a small guide on 220 for the "fastest" way to clear that section. So all you can do is good old trial and error in visual novel style. If you have a savefile before you reach that part go at it.
Good chunk of horror bad ends. One which may or may not been Mabel. Even at the escape scene there are variations if you chose to "look back" and see the truth. Overall i think its worth it to test out "everything".
Honestly i hope one day Toro does develops a real Visual Novel. RDH kinda already goes into that direction considering the insane amount of CGs.

Edit: There could be a chance JP BS2 wiki has a guide on the site. Its been awhile since i checked out all the updates in 2021. So they could have added information about the VN section. Try your chance with google translate or DeepTL.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright so I reached enging G but without killing the old king.
Can I defeat him in the next loop and unlock DLC 3 or do I need to kill him before reaching end G?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Alright so I reached enging G but without killing the old king.
Can I defeat him in the next loop and unlock DLC 3 or do I need to kill him before reaching end G?
As long as you reached G once & you go to grind floor depths in order to encounter + defeat Old King you are ready to unlock H/Winterbell. After that just exhaust the Mabel dialog for killing the Old King and you should be good.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Has anyone found a use for ring of fragile life?
For those who have max stats and want a challenge.
What is GRD on shields? Is it important?
It decreases how much damage you take when you guard. 200% means your guard is twice as effective, thus reducing the damage taken to 25%. It's not particularly important if you are playing normally as generally just the regular guard is enough to survive anything you need to block and anything else can definitely be blocked if you use soul shield (900% guard) before hand.
Is there a list of every possible interaction during the VN part?
Short guide on the VN It's only for getting the various endings.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone found a use for ring of fragile life?
I use this ring for when I want to die quick or to test something. There are some scenes - very rarely - that you can only experience upon defeat. (Minor spoilers) Like losing to the Jabberwocky or losing to the major-major bosses. Dying to the Kidnapper in Ludwidge can be used as a shortcut to the Slaughterhouse. Without the ring, you might be too high-powered to die quickly.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
may may twin.png I have been looking into things on mabel because of the VN and the following but anyways I found this in my theory trail, has it been indicated who this is as she got yogged as well

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
(also, do we have discord for the black souls series?)
I dont know if there is such a thing specifically for black souls. F95Z is the only site where people talk & share resources/information about the series. Heck its easier to find stuff/groups about Visual Novels than most RPG-Maker games out there.
Oh boy do I have some good news for the both of you. Not only does Black Souls have a discord server, it is pretty freakin large for a discord dedicated to an RPGM game.

In addition to discord, there is an entire 4chan minor messageboard used to quarantine Black Souls fans. If you go there, you'll see a new Black Souls thread practically every day.

Black Souls is incredibly popular, a lot more than most people on this thread think.

English Black Souls Discord:
日本語 BlackSouls Discord:

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 2420080 I have been looking into things on mabel because of the VN and the following but anyways I found this in my theory trail, has it been indicated who this is as she got yogged as well
If Toro adapts the whole Silver Key/several fragments from its Cosmic-Horror origin. Then this is Yogg watching a fragment of his "Mabel" die. So in theory Mabel/Yogg isnt dead but just "our" Mabel is dead. However its left open for speculation. As we have to wait for BS3 & the 2 side games.

Oh boy do I have some good news for the both of you. Not only does Black Souls have a discord server, it is pretty freakin large for a discord dedicated to an RPGM game.

In addition to discord, there is an entire 4chan minor messageboard used to quarantine Black Souls fans. If you go there, you'll see a new Black Souls thread practically every day.

Black Souls is incredibly popular, a lot more than most people on this thread think.

English Black Souls Discord:
Japanese BlackSouls Discord:
Huh interesting. Not sure if i should dive into 4chans primordial chaos again after i finally came clean from it.
Thanks for the info & discord link.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 2420080 I have been looking into things on mabel because of the VN and the following but anyways I found this in my theory trail, has it been indicated who this is as she got yogged as well
I have a theory it's related to Mary Sue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh interesting. Not sure if i should dive into 4chans primordial chaos again after i finally came clean from it.
Thanks for the info & discord link.
If you post on this forum, I don't think you have anything to fear on 4chan. It's tame as fuck compared to the past. When was the last time you read about 4chan doing something anywhere?

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I have a theory it's related to Mary Sue.

If you post on this forum, I don't think you have anything to fear on 4chan. It's tame as fuck compared to the past. When was the last time you read about 4chan doing something anywhere?
Theory-time.

The absolute badshit insane things/people you could encounter in 4chan are not that bad. But ehhhhhhhhh once you managed to escape pandemonium. Why would you jump back in?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The absolute badshit insane things/people you could encounter in 4chan are not that bad. Ehhhhhhhhh once you managed to escape pandemonium. Why would you jump back in?
Well I mean, I picked up black souls because of a random post on an imageboard.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Well I mean, I picked up black souls because of a random post on an imageboard.
Okay you got me there. Didnt expect that to be honest. Just peeking for a second and apparently BlackSouls very recently got a TV tropes entry & oh boy people on that board had "strong" opinions about the lore accuracy.
Wait does that mean i overlooked a huge amount of potential information/resources about BlackSouls-II all this time.
Cursed day. Anyway thanks for the shenanigans. First Discord revelations & now 4chan.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I got into Blacksouls after looking through the first game's image gallery by chance. Didn't even know it was a game. Naturally, I came into the game already with spoilers. I actually looked into the second game's gallery before, but thankfully my bad memory saved me from remembering those spoilers.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone have a method to dupe souls? Im doing the space time dungeon(not the chaos dungeon) and my lack of silver ring and any good spells or actually spells at all(my rng is ass) means my character wont be able to keep up through stats alone, and I really dont feel like investing the effort into getting good enough to survive with this shit build, so if anyone knows a item dupe glitch it would be much appreciated no cheat engine theres something I need to try out after this that comes without using it

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone have a method to dupe souls? Im doing the space time dungeon(not the chaos dungeon) and my lack of silver ring and any good spells or actually spells at all(my rng is ass) means my character wont be able to keep up through stats alone, and I really dont feel like investing the effort into getting good enough to survive with this shit build, so if anyone knows a item dupe glitch it would be much appreciated no cheat engine theres something I need to try out after this that comes without using it
If you really want to, you can use a . I use this mostly for getting past mediocre RPGM games. The instructions on the website should be easy to follow. Make sure to backup your saves, just in case something goes wrong. You wouldn't want to lose your data. iirc you actually can't manipulate your stats to go up above 9999 with this tool, and I don't know the variable # for black souls. Instead, manipulate your currency value to the maximum. Use your currency to purchase black souls off of Mabel in the Chaos Dungeon. You can't purchase all your x99 black souls in one go, so you'll have to settle for tedious back-and-forths between saving, reuploading the save file, downloading the save file, extracting the save file, replacing the save file, purchasing black souls, and then repeat until satisfaction.

Fun fact: Endgame content is less about stats and more about what gear you have available. Stats do help, but having the right gear for every encounter is what will help you keep sane.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes