4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I just buff stacked used a Rabbit Clock then one shot him. Ofc you could just abuse Rabbit Clock till the absolute limit until his time runs out :p.

Reactions: Danguy

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Should have specified that I meant the dungeon which doesen't let you use items, anyway I already have a tactic which works even without oneshotting and that is stacking dazes. So yea, Knight Ring and just punch the cat as Milkspiller said.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Anyway to "reset" the boss you have on a floor in the dungeon? Im on floor 744 in the space time dungeon and my last 5 bosses have been puss in boots for fucks sakes just give me repeat black goats I need the money T_T

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
Played both black souls game one after another the past weeks (with red hood in the middle just because) and i've just finished end H.
Gotta say i love the story and characters, but boy do i still have many questions i need an explanation for...
I do think some of these get explained in the game one way or another, but i guess either they just flew over my head and i wasn't capable to connect the dots myself, or the answers i came up with sound too good to be true (mainly the last question).
So excuse me if i ask something that might have been obvious, and the walls of text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, amazing story, loved it.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Played both black souls game one after another the past weeks (with red hood in the middle just because) and i've just finished end H.
Gotta say i love the story and characters, but boy do i still have many questions i need an explanation for...
I do think some of these get explained in the game one way or another, but i guess either they just flew over my head and i wasn't capable to connect the dots myself, or the answers i came up with sound too good to be true (mainly the last question).
So excuse me if i ask something that might have been obvious, and the walls of text:

Again, amazing story, loved it.
Glad you had a fun time with this indie gem!

I may be able to shine some light on some of your questions. But others will or can help out way more on specific context.

Hope some of my stuff was helpfull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sutokku92

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Also she isn't the only character to not change at 0 sen. Goose doesn't either, because she's a fairy tale holder, according to word of god, but that has nothing to do with Prickett.
Old Winterbell was Nodes Garden before she gave up her powers aka Pricketts current amusement-park/castle is above Old Winterbell but the area is flooded.
Queensland IS winterbell/wintertown. Throne room where you fight emperor/empress is the same as the room where Mabel takes you to the end game, just mirrored. GG fights you on Prickett's stage. Wintertown's layout is similar to Queensland, at least the middle area. queensland is on the left side of wonderland, the hidden entrance to winterbell is on the right side.

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
Thank you so much guys, now i understand a bit more!:LOL:
Anyway, just to clarify: yeah sorry, by "real" i actually meant
, also no i never found the library floor in the chaos dungeon, as i stopped doing it after beating the Old King, whose identity flew over my head apparently.
Also i did try the fight like 3-4 times just to see the dices but i stopped before ever seeing that particular one! Talk about coincides!
Thanks again ;), such a bittersweet ending! Now time to play the waiting game.

Edit: i've read up on the JP wiki and it was pretty interesting, one thing of note is that i found a detailed explanation on my question about QoH Lorina on
Now that i think about it i do remember something about it in the game, but i wasn't able to connect it to this :unsure:

Last edited:

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
Ahh, makes sense then, first time i tried the fight was only in my first blind playthrough and only after a date (so 100 sen already), and in my last 0 sen run i only tried it once to see if there was any difference, but didn't get that dice!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes