4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also she isn't the only character to not change at 0 sen. Goose doesn't either, because she's a fairy tale holder, according to word of god, but that has nothing to do with Prickett.

Queensland IS winterbell/wintertown. Throne room where you fight emperor/empress is the same as the room where Mabel takes you to the end game, just mirrored. GG fights you on Prickett's stage. Wintertown's layout is similar to Queensland, at least the middle area. queensland is on the left side of wonderland, the hidden entrance to winterbell is on the right side.

Also she isn't the only character to not change at 0 sen. Goose doesn't either, because she's a fairy tale holder, according to word of god, but that has nothing to do with Prickett.

Queensland IS winterbell/wintertown. Throne room where you fight emperor/empress is the same as the room where Mabel takes you to the end game, just mirrored. GG fights you on Prickett's stage. Wintertown's layout is similar to Queensland, at least the middle area. queensland is on the left side of wonderland, the hidden entrance to winterbell is on the right side.
the 3 dlc fairy tails also aren't affected by sen too tho it's my theory that's because they are different from the fairy tails we collect because they aren't corrupted like node said at the beginning of the game when she asked us to collect them if that's actually the case then the context of the final boss against GG will be different instead of grim summoning the fairy tail to help like normal he instead uses the corrupted fairy tail to call them that's why they can actually talk and look normal that would be cooler if you remember the secret scene in underwater hotel with redhood when you tell her that you killed your lovers she says that you might be able to get them back if you mange to get their fairytails later XD I.E hope to reunite with best girl dorthy

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wait for it. It's not frozen, it's low sen shenanigans Unless your game is actually crashing, then you could go the long way around.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Spice it up a bit, do a challenge run. Deathless library (that includes using black ash), no souls, or sl1. Magic only? One weapon only? Ringless? Mix and match.

Reactions: Purpleflame

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Spice it up a bit, do a challenge run. Deathless library (that includes using black ash), no souls, or sl1. Magic only? One weapon only? Ringless? Mix and match.
Hey Phenir, glad to see you again! :D

No souls run sounds insane. Is that even possible?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No souls simply means not using any colored souls so you are limited to stat gains through leveling up only. It's kind of a light version of sl1 which is it but you also can't level up. Very doable in either case. You could make it slightly harder by restricting yourself to only dream souls which means your level cap is around 100 in the first loop.

Reactions: Purpleflame

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So what actually causes progress to advance? I assume killing bosses but which bosses? Running around new areas and finding new characters already dead is pretty annoying.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So what actually causes progress to advance? I assume killing bosses but which bosses? Running around new areas and finding new characters already dead is pretty annoying.
Any boss behind a fog gate, excluding chaos dungeon or dlc 3. You also get progress for getting past the rose garden maze guards, pulling the lever in the cathedral crypt, entering upper lutwidge, and viewing a scene in spore forest that only appears at 0 progress.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
met a certain someone from black souls 1 at the train station....well didn't expect things to end like that

Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Why can't i save? it shows the save option in the menu but not letting me, do i need to wait or something?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes