4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
im following the guide right now but the pumpkin npc in the pumpkin house is sleeping is he suposed to ? i dont feel like it should since the guide also tell us we can kill him
The Pumpkin knight appears as sleeping when you have low Sen, you are only able to interact with him if you have high Sen. If you're following the guide you're a bit fucked, since the guide forces you to advance further than the game intends, so you wouldn't have reliable Sen manipulation and have to resort to convoluted ways to change Sen.

I'm going to have to advise that you don't follow the guide, full stop, Black Souls is meant to be played over multiple runs, condensing everything into two runs ruins the fun of the game and makes it unnecessarily overcomplicated. Most importantly, you lose the element of discovery, which is the most magical part of the game.

In addition, doing everything "right" and following the guide means that you lose out on a LOT of content. I doubt that you'll be returning back to do everything wrong again for that content, so just do yourself a favor and ditch the guide. Start over from the beginning if you're too stuck.

coruptio

Aug 22, 2017
The Pumpkin knight appears as sleeping when you have low Sen, you are only able to interact with him if you have high Sen. If you're following the guide you're a bit fucked, since the guide forces you to advance further than the game intends, so you wouldn't have reliable Sen manipulation and have to resort to convoluted ways to change Sen.

I'm going to have to advise that you don't follow the guide, full stop, Black Souls is meant to be played over multiple runs, condensing everything into two runs ruins the fun of the game and makes it unnecessarily overcomplicated. Most importantly, you lose the element of discovery, which is the most magical part of the game.

In addition, doing everything "right" and following the guide means that you lose out on a LOT of content. I doubt that you'll be returning back to do everything wrong again for that content, so just do yourself a favor and ditch the guide. Start over from the beginning if you're too stuck.
i already played the game three times just wanted to play it once without killing everyone by clicking one seemingly impactless dialog LOL

but u are right i was sure i had put back my sen to 100 but it is at 0 have a nice day :D

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
If my memory doesnt fail me & it wasnt just a sidequest. Then the only one missing is the Chick from the Humpty-Dumpty/Egg quest. Where you feed them souls till Chick is born. Carrol River with the insect enemies. Down left of the map.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Could anyone help me with question about covenants? Did I get all of them or am i missing someone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missing Sho (dlc 3 so you can't get her until after G end). Oyster does not have a covenant, she's just a sidequest. Jabberwock and Bandersnatch covenants don't have bad outcomes but you can't finish Vernai's quest if you want to keep Jabberwock's covenant. Technically Jub jub's covenant doesn't have a bad outcome, not handling her in time causes a bad outcome. You can get most of the covenants without triggering her but eh.
If my memory doesnt fail me & it wasnt just a sidequest. Then the only one missing is the Chick from the Humpty-Dumpty/Egg quest. Where you feed them souls till Chick is born. Carrol River with the insect enemies. Down left of the map.
Chick does not have a covenant.

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
Missing Sho (dlc 3 so you can't get her until after G end). Oyster does not have a covenant, she's just a sidequest. Jabberwock and Bandersnatch covenants don't have bad outcomes but you can't finish Vernai's quest if you want to keep Jabberwock's covenant. Technically Jub jub's covenant doesn't have a bad outcome, not handling her in time causes a bad outcome. You can get most of the covenants without triggering her but eh.

Chick does not have a covenant.
1) Sho-i didn't mention DLC3 just because i wanted to start it with maximum ammount of covenants. So it's only about main game + Deep Sea.
2) If i remember correctly, Vernai's quest gives you
. Acceptable bargain for 2 extra covenants.
3) So you telling me if I make a covenant with Jubjub before Progression 10-she
Did i understand it right?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Some new CGs for dead red hood. just rip it right off
1) Sho-i didn't mention DLC3 just because i wanted to start it with maximum ammount of covenants. So it's only about main game + Deep Sea.
2) If i remember correctly, Vernai's quest gives you
. Acceptable bargain for 2 extra covenants.
3) So you telling me if I make a covenant with Jubjub before Progression 10-she
Did i understand it right?
2. It's just jabberwock for vernai's quest. Bandersnatch can be a covenant either way.
3. No, even if you enter a covenant before 10 progession, she'll still trigger at 10 progression. I meant that entering a covenant with her doesn't affect the event. The way you wrote it made it sound to me like you thought entering a covenant with her caused everyone else to die.

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah thought so. Wasnt sure if i missremember that character because of the scenes/CGs.

Wow Red Hood seems to show no mercy in her executions. Also is that her and our Black Trial Gremlin in the blanket scene?
Where is the fast foward time machine when you need it. Q_Q

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is that Miranda and Red hood snuggle covers?
Two best gals in the whole story!!!

Just seeing that pic alone makes me thumbs up on that game already.
Just enough to make me forget that she did die here in BS2...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah thought so. Wasnt sure if i missremember that character because of the scenes/CGs.

Wow Red Hood seems to show no mercy in her executions. Also is that her and our Black Trial Gremlin in the blanket scene?
Where is the fast foward time machine when you need it. Q_Q
Is that Miranda and Red hood snuggle covers?
Two best gals in the whole story!!!

Just seeing that pic alone makes me thumbs up on that game already.
Just enough to make me forget that she did die here in BS2...
I'm pretty sure that's the new black trial kid that's "close" to red hood

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's the new black trial boy that's "close" to red hood
Demmet, my man lookin' like Miranda's twin.
Huh, I didn't know there's another black trial member, I thought we met all of 'em back in Grimm POV.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Demmet, my man lookin' like Miranda's twin.
Huh, I didn't know there's another black trial member, I thought we met all of 'em back in Grimm POV.
Couple s ago introduced a few new members from Lindamea's rebuilt black trial.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Hello. Ok I got endings A-G whit the help of the guide but in the reminisence room there are a lot of npcs I never saw. I assume those are dlc. My question is: How do I acces the dlcs? Is there a guide of some sort to the dlcs?

Mar 26, 2019
Hello. Ok I got endings A-G whit the help of the guide but in the reminisence room there are a lot of npcs I never saw. I assume those are dlc. My question is: How do I acces the dlcs? Is there a guide of some sort to the dlcs?
1. You can always use the search function in the Thread.
2.dlc 3. In the water area before Oxford. It is kind of hidden and I believe your save hast to reached some endings.
3. I linked a Post below.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019
DLC 1 is the ocean from beach of grief. DLC 2 is the chaos dungeon. DLC 3 requires you to get G end and defeat old king in chaos dungeon at least once, then you go to carrol river and get on the boat that is guarded by a knight and mage to find a door that leads to DLC 3 area. If you started a new loop since you defeated old king, you need to go to chaos dungeon and talk to mabel once before being able to go to DLC 3 area. You can just go in the dungeon and immediately leave for that.

Yes. Use search.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes