4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a guide for the visual novel segment?
Both for the best ending and for the "you fucked up now every room is a jumpscare" end

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there a guide for the visual novel segment?
Both for the best ending and for the "you fucked up now every room is a jumpscare" end
Horror end is just don't trigger any of the other endings, which is incredibly easy. The other endings are:
1. Happy/doll end. For these endings you need to sleep with the three girls. 1st night, go down the stairs and meet Alice. Wait for her while she checks on the sound and then she will invite you to her room (second daughter), go there. 2nd night, (timing is tight here, don't waste actions) go out into the hall and you will hear Edith coughing, go to her room (third daughter). She will ask you to get her medicine so go down to the living room and search until you get the medicine, it takes multiple tries. Go straight back to her room and sleep with her. During the third day, talk with Loreina in the living room and she will invite you to her room. At night, go to the Eldest daughter's room to sleep with her. The next day, you can leave through the front door. Ending here splits if you look back or not, look back= doll, don't look back=happy end.
2. Neet ending. Just stay in your room all day and avoid the girls (watch out for Alice at night on the first night). Spam inspect to pass time. At night, go out in the hall and go back to your room to avoid triggering horror stuff. On the third day you can just leave. Don't look back.

Last edited:

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Came back after a long time,went to the dlc hospital-graveyard, get oneshoted by immortal corpse eater even though i maxed out stats and went through a chaos dungeon grinde, what the hell is going on?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Came back after a long time,went to the dlc hospital-graveyard, get oneshoted by immortal corpse eater even though i maxed out stats and went through a chaos dungeon grinde, what the hell is going on?
Forget stats they do hp damage.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Forget stats they do hp damage.
no matter how much hp i have,they deal half hp damage and i cant evade them, even thoug i have 100% evasion and they just can't die, is there a spell to cancel immortality buff from them? (i really forgot everything)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
no matter how much hp i have,they deal half hp damage and i cant evade them, even thoug i have 100% evasion and they just can't die, is there a spell to cancel immortality buff from them? (i really forgot everything)
Oh, the mobs in the hospital won't die, they'll keep fighting you so it's best to avoid them.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Oh, the mobs in the hospital won't die, they'll keep fighting you so it's best to avoid them.
Thanks for the tip,and here i thought i need to grind more stats or that i missed something, thoug nurse call still kicks my but when i drop her hp to a certain percent she just instakill me, also wanted to say that game took a real turn for a horror, before it was just unnsetling and grim, know it just straigh up horror(i am looking at you,lantern lady).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the tip,and here i thought i need to grind more stats or that i missed something, thoug nurse call still kicks my but when i drop her hp to a certain percent she just instakill me, also wanted to say that game took a real turn for a horror, before it was just unnsetling and grim, know it just straigh up horror(i am looking at you,lantern lady).
Now I hope you enjoy the VN.
It's the most lighthearted part of the game after all, nothing scary, pure fun and happiness.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There is a way to remove the immortality buff by using dispel but it's true they won't go away even after you kill them. Except the ones around the pond near the bonfire. If you kill them before hitting the lever then they won't show up later (because you killed them before they became immortal from drinking the star juice).

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
EMMM expected this so balanced dlc3 in a way raw stat doens't matter and having a arsenal of equippement comes handy. So venture into chaos dungeon if you feel you miss rings or weapons

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Ok, I already asked this, but can someone help me with getting to the 3rd dlc? I thought I did everything right but I can't access it.

I have the newest version, I got ending G then did NG+ and now I can do ending G again with all fairy tales, and I even went down 50 floors in the chaos dungeon. After all this, the path just doesn't show up at Carroll River. The two npcs aren't even there. Does anyone know what the problem is?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
talked with mabel even once inside the chaos dungeon? i think before the fights with boss rooms doens't count, it has to be in that room willed with drinks

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Ok, I already asked this, but can someone help me with getting to the 3rd dlc? I thought I did everything right but I can't access it.

I have the newest version, I got ending G then did NG+ and now I can do ending G again with all fairy tales, and I even went down 50 floors in the chaos dungeon. After all this, the path just doesn't show up at Carroll River. The two npcs aren't even there. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Ending G is the main game true and, Ending B is ending with all the fairy tails, you need to get the true end and then go to the carol river.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Sounds like you don't have the lastest version. Just to check, can you see the spots for the new scenes in the recollection room or have the ability to ease the serpent god's curse?
Ending G is the main game true and, Ending B is ending with all the fairy tails, you need to get the true end and then go to the carol river.
Ending B has nothing to do with fairy tales. Neither does ending g for that matter or any ending.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i think you mixed blacksouls 1 with 2 right there on ending B, lastly, all endings are canon, but what bridge you toward the next game, if any, is ending H

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes