4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
what's more efficient and optimal to spend on, tainted black souls or souls of outer ones?
Outer Ones are easy to obtain by clearing Ashes Reignited (x50 each time you clear it) and I think they increase stats faster than tainted ones. Try testing how much yours increase consuming 1 tainted against an Outer One.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Outer Ones are easy to obtain by clearing Ashes Reignited (x50 each time you clear it) and I think they increase stats faster than tainted ones. Try testing how much yours increase consuming 1 tainted against an Outer One.
yeeeeah I'm not yet strong enough to clear Ashes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
what's more efficient and optimal to spend on, tainted black souls or souls of outer ones?
They are the same souls per stat, just faster to buy and eat a bunch of outer one souls than to do the same with tained black souls with a given amount of souls.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Bro I killed all the women (and traps) for souls, but maybe I should loop again and see if there are covenants that can help me survive Nursing Graveyard and beyond cuz shit is super rough there

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Bro I killed all the women (and traps) for souls, but maybe I should loop again and see if there are covenants that can help me survive Nursing Graveyard and beyond cuz shit is super rough there
If you lack of certain stat, use anyone that helps you on that (e.g.: Node's covenant doubles your HP and HP recovery). If you reached every stat cap, Bandersnatch covenant gives you a decent chance to counter attacks.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Well, now they randomly die and I don't know what triggers this
When progress (torches upon door at Library Dream) hits 10, JubJub will kill most of the heroines. To avoid that, you must kill/imprison her before that (she's at Sick Clock Tower). There should be a rough map in Hints.txt file (I can post it here if needed).

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
When progress (torches upon door at Library Dream) hits 10, JubJub will kill most of the heroines. To avoid that, you must kill/imprison her before that (she's at Sick Clock Tower). There should be a rough map in Hints.txt file (I can post it here if needed).
ooooh, that makes sense, no wonder I saw her fly by every now and then, so that's what it was all about
On all previous loops I pretty much was just putting my sen to 0 and killing their monster forms for souls, so I never really thought about it

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
How do you get nightingale and gerda to appear at the DLC last boss? Played it blind and only the knight appeared because his quest was really on the nose to complete the right way

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
is there any kind of devblog or anything like that, in English?
I'm just assuming there should be one, since all three of the developers' games have an official English version

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
SL1 CHALLENGE question
which is the best and only starting class possible for that because jack the ripper rips grimm's ass with him having 3 actions before i get even 1 turn in
also what are the weapons you must upgrade asap before all others on that challenge?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
is there any kind of devblog or anything like that, in English?
I'm just assuming there should be one, since all three of the developers' games have an official English version
There isn't afaik. The best you could do probably is follow him on twitter.
SL1 CHALLENGE question
which is the best and only starting class possible for that because jack the ripper rips grimm's ass with him having 3 actions before i get even 1 turn in
also what are the weapons you must upgrade asap before all others on that challenge?
I imagine part of the sl1 challenge would be getting enough candies to get a goat's ring. Also wind god and honeybee ring both seem useful. Wind god ring is at spore forest, honeybee and goat are from trading with the crow.

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
to anyone who did a sl1 run
how the hell you're supposed to defeat anything at oyster deep sea and sea dephts???
because even with honey bee ring and equip changing andor sword to jabby scythe for %damage then back to andor to cast dodge isn't working and i'm ussing the coat that gives 30% eva and mag but some boss attacks there seem to pierce evasion completely

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes