4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Level 1 challenge runners of this page, is it worth it letting the game get birded and losing all other convenants for this extra evasion boost for dlc3? Or the run will be dead if everyone gets jub'd and the eva means jackshit, being best to just keep every other convenant for the multiple boss gimmicks that happen?
Have no idea about the true difficulty of dlc3 considering i gorillaed it with max everything requiem spam ressurection armor pocket watch the first time i did it

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can get 85% evasion with leaf ring, sky knight hat, empty ring, target shield, tinkerbell ring, and abhorrent cloak. If you use ring of sin, you could change out a bunch of that stuff since it gives 50% by itself. Then again, I'm not so sure there are even any covenants (that get eliminated by her) that would actually be useful in dlc 3 and her covenant would let you get 100% without using ring of sin and its -30% stats.

You could also just do dlc 3 before jub jub kills everyone?

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
You know, considering what this world is and what its purpose is, I absolutely can't bring myself to feel bad about any of the "heroines" dying. There's only one character that I felt bad about dying really
In short, Sen 0 all the way

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Does Prickett's ring only work with you-know-what? Cause that's kinda lame, I wanted to know what they're all saying when you talk to them with 0 Sen

temporary444

Sep 24, 2021
Can anyone explain what was going on in these two games? That is, what is the plot in this dilogy. I mean Black Souls 1 and 2.
Prefer if you can write down a detailed description of the events, but a short one will also work.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Does Prickett's ring only work with you-know-what? Cause that's kinda lame, I wanted to know what they're all saying when you talk to them with 0 Sen
Yeah only for that. Well it's also needed for the dlc 3 ending. If you don't have it, Grimm doesn't get saved at the end. Also like 99% of the 0 sen dialogue is just a simple replacement cypher of their regular dialogue.
Can anyone explain what was going on in these two games? That is, what is the plot in this dilogy. I mean Black Souls 1 and 2.
Prefer if you can write down a detailed description of the events, but a short one will also work.
tl:dr, eldritch abominations take interest in fairy tales and try to learn to be human. It doesn't go well for the fairy tale writers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I left out of a lot of background info like red hood's background (red riding woods game); kuti's story; Mabel, Prickett, and Node plotting; jabberwock introducing Mary Sue to fairy tales and so on.

Last edited:

temporary444

Sep 24, 2021
Yeah only for that. Well it's also needed for the dlc 3 ending. If you don't have it, Grimm doesn't get saved at the end. Also like 99% of the 0 sen dialogue is just a simple replacement cypher of their regular dialogue.

tl:dr, eldritch abominations take interest in fairy tales and try to learn to be human. It doesn't go well for the fairy tale writers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I left out of a lot of background info like red hood's background (red riding woods game); kuti's story; Mabel, Prickett, and Node plotting; jabberwock introducing Mary Sue to fairy tales and so on.
Well, I still don't understand a lot of things, like who is who and why they do so (their motivation) but thanks for the explanation.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
local eldritch god looks at fairy tales, is intrigued and puts a lovecraft spin on it for shits n giggles
insanity occurs
and fucking, lots of fucking

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
local eldritch god looks at fairy tales, is intrigued and puts a lovecraft spin on it for shits n giggles
insanity occurs
and fucking, lots of fucking
You forgot the part where she played Dark Souls and became obsessed with it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, I still don't understand a lot of things, like who is who and why they do so (their motivation) but thanks for the explanation.
Well if you have more specific questions, feel free to ask them. I'm sure someone will answer them if I don't.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
For trading in the candies, it's talking about the bird that is on the top right of the prison. There's a sparkle on the ground where you need to stand to talk to it. It's near the door to the chaos dungeon if you are familiar with that.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
After beating the slaughterhouse boss and going to the right I cannot find the npc you are talking about for the 30 candy
You need to talk to him at Lutwidge's bar, then Duchess' House entrance, then Slaughterhouse and finally he will give you candy at Carroll River

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
FUCK THIS FEMINAZI PIECE OF SHIT UNICORN I WISH WE COULD BREAK HER HORN IN HALF AND BITCHSLAP HER LIKE IN THE RAPE SCENE BEFORE KILLING HER
After 12 hours dying to shitty rng attacking me instead of meat wall, I finally caved her face in and turned her into a bloody smear!
Worst part of the entire SL1 challenge!
AND THE WORST PART, I HAD TO BEAT HER TWICE BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I THE FINGER SLIPPED AND PRESSED PRESSED F12 WHEN I WAS PRESSING THE SCREENSHOT REEEEEEEEE

Reactions: trihard77 and Vlrnt

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
well a clear is a clear, tried go to help the unicorn instead? the fight against the lion is easier or harder?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes