4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
i think you mixed blacksouls 1 with 2 right there on ending B, lastly, all endings are canon, but what bridge you toward the next game, if any, is ending H
There is an ending when you get all books and then stay with Node( i just don't remember which one it is) but to get to the dlc3 you NEED to get true end with red hood.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
There is an ending when you get all books and then stay with Node( i just don't remember which one it is) but to get to the dlc3 you NEED to get true end with red hood.
is needed for dlc3, yes, but calling the true end is where the mistake lies, also node doens't require you fill the library, requires you to max the covenants with everbody but the nightmares and dlc3 people

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need all the books for that. For that ending, you have to max pledges with most of the girls. The only thing you get for the collecting the books is the dream souls and the choice of rewards once you get them all.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Sounds like you don't have the lastest version. Just to check, can you see the spots for the new scenes in the recollection room or have the ability to ease the serpent god's curse?

Ending B has nothing to do with fairy tales. Neither does ending g for that matter or any ending.
I checked and actually doesn't look like I have the new scenes. I thought I did have dlc 3 though. Isn't it in the download from the first page of this thread?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's not, the OP hasn't been updated. It even still says dlc 3 isn't released yet. There was some download links here and there pages back or maybe someone that posted them can relink them.

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
so, basically Grimm trapped in a endless looping lucid dream ?
I thought the girl who would meet Grimm when Grimm woke up would be the real Alice,but it turned out to be RedHood, Why? it's still bothers my mind (and yes this G ending is really a cliffhanger to me).
did G ending (True End) just like that? if yes, then it would be a cliffhanger. In my point of view, this game is like a mix between dark souls, bloodborne, and inception. can someone explain to me this whole plot in a nutshell? Alice's existence and truth really confused me to the point where I wanted to punch her and ask her for a direct explanation

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
You're playing the wrong game bud'
There's no happy fun times in Black Souls, if that's what you see then you're already living a lie like Grimm is.

It's all Alice and Alice and Alice or Alice.
It's never enough Alice!!!
well... if there is no way to get the pacifist end, then i'll do the opposite..

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Say, is it cool if i just kill the prince of hell on his cell or he can become my ally? i know there are 3 allies you can get before the final boss greta, florence and someone else. Is the third one him or i should just get rid of him

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Prince of hell doesn't become an ally. In fact, he invades you 3 times (one of them is an unavoidable death if you try to move past him). Killing him in the cell prevents his invasions and gives you a special helmet.
so, basically Grimm trapped in a endless looping lucid dream ?
I thought the girl who would meet Grimm when Grimm woke up would be the real Alice,but it turned out to be RedHood, Why? it's still bothers my mind (and yes this G ending is really a cliffhanger to me).
did G ending (True End) just like that? if yes, then it would be a cliffhanger. In my point of view, this game is like a mix between dark souls, bloodborne, and inception. can someone explain to me this whole plot in a nutshell? Alice's existence and truth really confused me to the point where I wanted to punch her and ask her for a direct explanation
It's not a dream, it's a world created by eldritch god like beings known as outer ones. If you are familiar with Cthulu mythos, you know what these are. G end isn't the ending anymore, just one of the many endings Grimm can reach before being looped back to the start. H end is where it all ends.
Basically, crawling one is pretending to be Alice so it can have Grimm endlessly chase after her because that's the form of love it likes best. Unfortunately for it, some of the other outer ones(Node, Mabel, and even its own splinter Prickett) like Grimm too much to see him be played with like this so they help him escape.

Reactions: BlackzH

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
The only thing you miss out on in killing him in his cell is a bit of lore from his fights and fighting him in 3 unique forms.

The third fight is really fun.

Reactions: El necrofilo
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes