4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
H end is the ending to dlc 3. It actually has two endings Which ending you get depends on if you have prickett's ring. If you don't have it, Grimm never gets saved after being caught by crawling one

Reactions: BlackzH

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
H end is the ending to dlc 3. It actually has two endings Which ending you get depends on if you have prickett's ring. If you don't have it, Grimm never gets saved after being caught by crawling one
how do i get the H end? should i trigger the B end first?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
To get H end you need to beat dlc 3. To access dlc 3, you need to get G end and talked to Mabel in the chaos dungeon.
To get G end you need to have talked to red hood at least 10 times, collect all 6 alice memories that only show up when sen is 0 or lower, and have leaf's ring, all in one loop. Get any ending then go to the next loop, don't skip the opening and press cancel when given the option of choosing your Alice.
As for talking to Mabel, it's unclear exactly which conversation you need to have with her. A good bet would be the one that happens after beating old king who appears at depth 10. There's also the one that takes place in the wine room in the chaos dungeon and the one that happens when you exit the dungeon before beating old king.
Once you have all that done, you can find the door to dlc 3 in carrol river.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So DLC 3 is a proper continuation of the Story? I felt DLC 1 could have been base game as well and DLC 2 was more like a challenge dungeon.

To get H end you need to beat dlc 3. To access dlc 3, you need to get G end and talked to Mabel in the chaos dungeon.
To get G end you need to have talked to red hood at least 10 times, collect all 6 alice memories that only show up when sen is 0 or lower, and have leaf's ring, all in one loop. Get any ending then go to the next loop, don't skip the opening and press cancel when given the option of choosing your Alice.
As for talking to Mabel, it's unclear exactly which conversation you need to have with her. A good bet would be the one that happens after beating old king who appears at depth 10. There's also the one that takes place in the wine room in the chaos dungeon and the one that happens when you exit the dungeon before beating old king.
Cool stuff, need to save that comment for my fresh playthrough

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
As far as I know, beating Old King is the requirement. Then, when starting a new loop, you can talk to Mabel at Chaos Dungeon (1 progress is needed and already gotten G ending).

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
so, in short is = always make sure sen is 0 or lower every time you see a new bonfire because redhood almost appear in every new bonfire -> collect all alice memories and make sure your sen is 0 because if not then the memories will not appear -> get the leaf's ring from that green bitches -> get any ending, example, kill or fuck the fake alice ( choices is your ) or tell node that you are tired of all this and then node take you to the place where the breeding room is ( B ending probably ) -> take a new loop, press cancel and choose alice liddell -> go to the chaos dungeon and beat old king's ass -> ask Mabel -> go to carrol river and find the door.

got it, ty for the information bro

Crucival

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I was looking through games that had a heavier influence on story and gameplay elements than the ecchi and ended up being recommended this series so far! I've looked at the premise for both and I just kinda skipped to the end of this forum in an attempt to blot out spoilers, but also heard this game can be pretty unforgiving. Any tips for someone starting a blind run for both games?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hello, I was looking through games that had a heavier influence on story and gameplay elements than the ecchi and ended up being recommended this series so far! I've looked at the premise for both and I just kinda skipped to the end of this forum in an attempt to blot out spoilers, but also heard this game can be pretty unforgiving. Any tips for someone starting a blind run for both games?
Play the first game, then play the second game. In both games, you can recruit, rape and kill the heroines you find. Also, both games have multiple endings.
The first game is pretty straightforward. The second one is a bit complicated (specially during your first run) since you have several paths and a new aspect called "SEN" that allows you to change the way you see the game (similar as Fran Bow). There are some jumpscares too, so be on guard. Finally, you can find some notes that can help you and some that can trick you. The best way to enjoy both of them is by playing on your own and look for advices once you're stuck or want to get a different ending.

Reactions: Crucival

TheLastFenian

Jun 21, 2021
How long is this game for the first playthrough?
I can't speak for everyone but I guess that depends how deep down the rabbit hole you wanna go. Between grinding + exploring I reached my first ending around 15-20 hours. I did spend an ungodly amount of time grinding and reloading saves to experiment with certain outcomes though. If you just followed through on the trails and know where to go you can probably reach your first ending in less than 10 hours maybe?

Reactions: artzamak1254

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Did someone say damage? no? too bad
1633696851162.png
To do this much damage I used frumious wrath on him after using grand challenge for 4 marks, applying oil, adding fire weapon buff, and inflicting him with frail from the black blade and it was a crit with max attack. Could probably break 1 billion damage if I could find black wave in the chaos dungeon and knew an enemy that was already weak to fire (or ice). This takes 10 turns though just to charge frumious wrath. You could still do over 100m damage turn one with deadman's blow at 1 hp and the same set up. Needs 5 actions though.

artzamak1254

Jun 17, 2019
I can't speak for everyone but I guess that depends how deep down the rabbit hole you wanna go. Between grinding + exploring I reached my first ending around 15-20 hours. I did spend an ungodly amount of time grinding and reloading saves to experiment with certain outcomes though. If you just followed through on the trails and know where to go you can probably reach your first ending in less than 10 hours maybe?
Thanks! Anyway, how the progress of the game work? like the first game when you kill boss? because I know I miss some NPC character...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks! Anyway, how the progress of the game work? like the first game when you kill boss? because I know I miss some NPC character...
If you die once, you'll end up in Library Dream. There's a door you cannot open (until some progress) and it has 10 torches upon. Each time you defeat a boss (you fight them by traversing the fog) a torch ignites and progress increases by one. Despite being only 10 torches, there are several bosses out there to challenge.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can also increase progress by pulling the lever in the cathedral, entering the rose garden (actually getting past the guards), entering upper ludwidge, and getting certain scene that can only be gotten at 0 progress.

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how to prevent the 1st status effect? Stun resistance seems to do nothing, and what does the second one mean? Everytime i get it, i will die imediately after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes