4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
Prince of hell doesn't become an ally. In fact, he invades you 3 times (one of them is an unavoidable death if you try to move past him). Killing him in the cell prevents his invasions and gives you a special helmet.

It's not a dream, it's a world created by eldritch god like beings known as outer ones. If you are familiar with Cthulu mythos, you know what these are. G end isn't the ending anymore, just one of the many endings Grimm can reach before being looped back to the start. H end is where it all ends.
Basically, crawling one is pretending to be Alice so it can have Grimm endlessly chase after her because that's the form of love it likes best. Unfortunately for it, some of the other outer ones(Node, Mabel, and even its own splinter Prickett) like Grimm too much to see him be played with like this so they help him escape.
so who alice is actually for grimm? is she grimm's beloved one from the real reality? or she manipulate grimm's mind and make him think that alice is his beloved one? and what is actually redhood's relationship with grimm? what i know about redhood after my second playthrough is nothing but just a girl that suddenly pop out from the mirror and help grimm. anyway, thanks for your great explanation!

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
so who alice is actually for grimm? is she grimm's beloved one from the real reality? or she manipulate grimm's mind and make him think that alice is his beloved one? and what is actually redhood's relationship with grimm? what i know about redhood after my second playthrough is nothing but just a girl that suddenly pop out from the mirror and help grimm. anyway, thanks for your great explanation!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlackzH

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Prickett is a split off from crawling one. Real alice is (supposedly) trapped in the white space you go through during G end, the same white space Victoria escaped from which she implies is a prison of sorts.

Red hood is interesting. She's apparently the only failure of Mary Sue. Red hood was supposed to have a bad end in her story(play red riding woods) but instead turned it around. She became aware of her self being manipulated and started working to find the culprit. That's what she was doing in bs 1 and continues to do so in bs 2. I imagine somewhere between 1 and 2 she found out about crawling one being the one ultimately responsible for what is happening to Grimm and turned her target towards it. She surely still hates Mary sue though. Here's hoping one of the spinoff games expand more on her story if they are still a thing to come.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Ok. Boys. Unis broke me. I've been trying for hours. How the fuck do you even beat her. I doesn't seem like the ring of fear doe anything. I've been running an attack damage/tanky build with the ressurection armor where I just spam berserk but it never works and even if I kill one of her clones it doesn't fucking go away.

Wat do?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Haven't fought unis in a while but you can probably still self buff with the consumables items like carpenter screw and iron candies. Also consider buffing your hit rate with sniper ring (+3) and jabberwock. Use strong normal attack weapons like hans or log. Especially hans, 11 attacks for one action is no joke both damage wise and for the ability to apply fear. I imagine counterattacking probably also works.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019

Reactions: BlackzH

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Everytime I come check this thread out, there are discussions about lore, characters ect and no one really has a definite answer.
Only speculations and theories which I tried to convey as well once in the dephts of this thread....I love it.

But this is also a excellent H-Game imo. Some scenes really are juicy....god damn Jubjub....you lovely bird you. Alas it was a shame how you were handled at the end.

On a Sidenote I reloaded my recent save from, I bet a year ago, because I wanted to play through the newest DLC and...well lets just say I was so lost on where I was, what I last did and what needs to be done. This game was massive and it came all back to me. I think I need to give this Game a fresh playthrough these days.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Haven't fought unis in a while but you can probably still self buff with the consumables items like carpenter screw and iron candies. Also consider buffing your hit rate with sniper ring (+3) and jabberwock. Use strong normal attack weapons like hans or log. Especially hans, 11 attacks for one action is no joke both damage wise and for the ability to apply fear. I imagine counterattacking probably also works.
I thought you couldn't buff yourself with items because it said you can't and it didn't work when I tried using star fluid. I also contrasted the hit rate with sniper ring and without it, and it honestly didn't seem like it made much of a difference. Also never managed to apply fear to her even when using the ring of fear. I also tried counterattacks but it doesn't work on her counterattacks, and it's honestly not worth to build it when comparing what I can get and the amount of actual basic attacks she does.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you can't apply fear then maybe your luck is too low for it. As for the buff items, I'm specifically talking about the ones that buff your stats. Carpenter's screws, scrap iron candy, etc.At least they work in the final boss fight when you run into the same domain.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
I thought you couldn't buff yourself with items because it said you can't and it didn't work when I tried using star fluid. I also contrasted the hit rate with sniper ring and without it, and it honestly didn't seem like it made much of a difference. Also never managed to apply fear to her even when using the ring of fear. I also tried counterattacks but it doesn't work on her counterattacks, and it's honestly not worth to build it when comparing what I can get and the amount of actual basic attacks she does.
In my experience when fighting her, the counterattacks from Mirandas axe that have a 40% chance were able to counter Unis's attacks quite often, it's how I ultimately ended up beating her. If I were to guess, the fear ailment your trying to infect her with is infecting one of the clones, which seem to be either immune to most things such as that or just have a high chance of avoiding it. You might try infecting each one atleast once to see if it's impossible or not. The reason I beat her was because when they'd attack me and i'd counter it, the REAL Unis would get stunned while the others weren't affected, letting me know which one to attack.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes