4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, that's probably break. Don't guard, although stoneskin should protect against that. The second one is her weakpoint gimmick. Basically, every time she attacks you get a weakpoint exposed which increases her damage against you. Same thing happen if she uses her evade and counter skill or grand challenge. You can't remove it anyway or avoid it other than just not being attacked. I think it goes away if she attacks you but that will also apply it again so... Her weapon that you can make from her soul does the same gimmick and it's 1.5x damage per weakpoint, dunno if its the same for her though.
If she's evading, you can get rid of it with anchor's crushing depths skill. Mary's wand or absolute precision + dispel I think also work (but the latter won't work on her winter town fight)

Reactions: Requiss

Inmokou

Feb 25, 2018
I just found that the person who made Black Souls has apparently also been doing a Touhou web series thing called Igyoukyo, or Grotesque Land Story, though unfortunately not that much of it has been translated yet that I could find on Youtube.
The person who did illustrations for Black souls 1 and 2 also had a lot of KKHTA illustrations on their pixiv profile

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Lol, sorry wrong twins. Gerda's quest
If she gets to the cathedral in winter town before you do, then you messed up. There's no saving it. If you have a save before you talked to her on the beach, you could go back to that. If you chose the lion route, then a save before talking to her in the white out area would work too. Just skip talking to her at either location, kill the snowman at the cathedral and then go back for her.
Where can I find Almighty Ring? Or is it only found in the Chaos Dungeon.
it's on a corpse in the hospital in dlc 3.

Reactions: JNR-Kun

Danguy

Jun 11, 2021
If she gets to the cathedral in winter town before you do, then you messed up. There's no saving it. If you have a save before you talked to her on the beach, you could go back to that. If you chose the lion route, then a save before talking to her in the white out area would work too. Just skip talking to her at either location, kill the snowman at the cathedral and then go back for her.
The thing is I am at neither route. I raped both Unis and Lion and also I killed snowman in cathedral. Then I came back to Gerda and talked to her. After that she doesn't spawn in neither of 2 locations

JNR-Kun

Jun 5, 2020
What's the difference between Space-Time and Chaos? Having a hard time with Space-Time since all the monsters one shot me.

May 7, 2021
This game... that DLC3 fucked me up hard, especially Mabel.

10/10, would, and will, play again.

And thank god magic got over powered again, just like old BS1. There is not a single boss apart from unis that cannot be killed with just spells and spiritual unity. I played through the game on diff 9 fully, and fuck, even GG wasn't as hard as unis to beat, she's the only one that requires very specific build to kill solely because of the system debuffs (c'mon, giving player God's Angel and disabling unavoidable attacks for those crucial enemies was a dick move tbh).

But I fucking love it, easily sank over 100h just for BS2.

Here are my builds:
BS1 was magic meta because of the sorcerer's staff+10 + all black goat rings or dusk crown rings, instakill everything even on top diff (ofc with reckless warrior ring).

BS2 has now magic meta because of the retarded strong spell "Catherine's Wheel", which is counted as unavoidable psychical attack. With awakening it single-shots 90% of the bosses on max difficulty (each blade deals 1.7kk~ damage on crit with max magic stat (power within, blessing, awakening, Old King's Ring etc.).
And there comes the king of the stage: Wand of R'lyeh +5
Basically use max black rabbit setup for action, then simply spam Wheel + Unity (sounds like cheese, but so is DLC3 as a whole in terms of fights)
Only nurse (fuck system debuffs), unis(fuck system debuffs), prince (fuck him in particular) and some of the GG phases require something else.

oh, and the black wave, spell that does 15% of enemy's max hp as a dmg has CD:50, which ofc can be reset with unity too. so with just 7 resets (14 turns in total) you can kinda evaporate any enemy, no crit, modifier, buff needed. Just those 2.

Before DLC3 magic was weak AF, anchor was the meta for reliable damage and survivalbility (as far general build can go, boss specific builds+techniques will always be better, no matter what), I was trying to get one reliable setup, but got nowhere with the results on my first gameplay. Now it's the tits!

Chaos Dungeon is interesing, idk about the mechanics, but at floors 250+ started to get DLC3 spells, and weapons. There is also Mary's wand as a weapon, which I couldn't find in the game yet, quite interesting weapon. Still useless junk in comparison to WoR+5 and magic build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
What's the difference between Space-Time and Chaos? Having a hard time with Space-Time since all the monsters one shot me.
It's supposed to be a challenge, how far you can get, how strong can you become before you succumb to the dungeon. All it takes is to not being able to run away from a single mimic to die, thus it's a constant danger rollercoaster. But it's possible to get very far, need to be lucky with items in the chests tho (deviledge, spells, potions)

Where can I find Almighty Ring? Or is it only found in the Chaos Dungeon.
I think I found it in the DLC3 somewhere, but god smite me, I can't remember if I did for sure. I'll do a full collection run this weekend perhaps so mayhap I'll find it again and post location. I think every ring can be found in the game without chaos dungeon, because there is also Londinium Ring +3 in a chest.

Did someone say damage? no? too bad
View attachment 1442703
To do this much damage I used frumious wrath on him after using grand challenge for 4 marks, applying oil, adding fire weapon buff, and inflicting him with frail from the black blade and it was a crit with max attack. Could probably break 1 billion damage if I could find black wave in the chaos dungeon and knew an enemy that was already weak to fire (or ice). This takes 10 turns though just to charge frumious wrath. You could still do over 100m damage turn one with deadman's blow at 1 hp and the same set up. Needs 5 actions though.
It's all nice and tits until you need that damage on unis' all 4 illusions ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JNR-Kun

JNR-Kun

Jun 5, 2020
I see, how about the Wand of R'lyeh where do you find that? Kinda need it for Florence since I'm stuck on her atm.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes