4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone knows what are the spots the rabbit appears?
because i did his quest and gave him the herb flask but he disappeared from the game and took the story with him
Little bird died for nothing because of this asshole!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
because i did his quest and gave him the herb flask but he disappeared from the game and took the story with him
After you give him the herb bottle, you are supposed to summon him for Jub jub, Jabberwock, and Bandersnatch fights. Then you go back to where you gave him the bottle and there is a letter telling you to return to where you first met him.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
First, it appears at Rabbit Hole (not sure if SEN 0 is needed) where you can talk to him to start his quest. Then, it appears at Billingsgate Fish Market (next to the bonfire) and you need to talk to him (not sure if answer matters). Later, you can summon him before fighting Jub Jub, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock (for the last one, you need to talk to him before fighting the boss at the bridge, then give him a herb flask after the fight). You don't need to kill the three of them, just summonig the rabbit and beating them in battle will do it. Finally, return to Rabbit Hole and talk to him so you'll obtain his book.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
So i made to the dlc 3 last boss. I believe calling him cheap bullshit doesn't even begin to describe him. Anyway i mad it to his "No face" form before he kills my party (Florence and grenta) I'm guessing there is a trick to finish him off?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So i made to the dlc 3 last boss. I believe calling him cheap bullshit doesn't even begin to describe him. Anyway i mad it to his "No face" form before he kills my party (Florence and grenta) I'm guessing there is a trick to finish him off?
I recommend buffing your party and use God Slayer (a new weapon that's incredible good for long battles). The idea is finish it off asap since it gains an action each turn, so being able to use multiple spells or attacks per turn can help you a lot.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
I recommend buffing your party and use God Slayer (a new weapon that's incredible good for long battles). The idea is finish it off asap since it gains an action each turn, so being able to use multiple spells or attacks per turn can help you a lot.
God Slayer the one you find on the hospital?

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
Also i found that ring someone in the treat was looking for there is a white rabbit ring on winterbell, in one of the houses with stuffed bears
Ye, I had already grabbed that one, but I already maxed out stats so I don't really need it anymore. Already have 3 black rabbit rings.
By the way, anyone got any more games similar to Blacksouls?

IMG_1632073973421.png

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
Do you mean the final boss of DLC 3?
It was kind of a stat check tbh, I already had close to maxed out stats so I kinda one shotted all the phases

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Beat both games (Red Hood's Woods too), extremely satifsied with the big revelations and conclusion of both, certainly want to see more from this developer
In short, Red Hood is the best character.

Also I put "sen" into a translator (jap to eng) and there are a bunch of possible translations that make sense in the context of the game

Last edited:

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Also just curious, is there a way to reach Library Dream for the first time without dying or using Black Ash?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, the final boss can fall if you just brute force it with raw damage. Here's a strat I recommend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also just curious, is there a way to reach Library Dream for the first time without dying or using Black Ash?
Yes, you have to go through the backdoor in queensland to the chaos dungeon area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
But like damn, Mary Sue's little tale is actually tame compared to this clusterfuck, and that says a lot
Oh also another thing I wanna clarify
Killing Bill is what causes the jumpscares to start popping up, right? Since the game refers to it as "The Serpent's Curse"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes