4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Uhhhh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, its pretty much the last thing that happens...
I mean, you never see the actual moment. You either leave the room before it happens or she tells you to close your eyes.
i wonder if there will be blacksoul III, i mean if this game is related to Darksoul then it should a a Triology too i guess.
There was some discussion about this a few pages back. Before dlc 3 released, Toro did an interview and in it said he was already thinking about 3 while making the dlc. Before 3 though, he wanted to do some side games to lead into 3 more smoothly, one about red hood and the other about the demon princesses from 1. Right now he is working on a touhou fan game. Work on those two games should start after that is finished so it will be quite a while before BS 3 comes along.

Reactions: Nano!

Danguy

Jun 11, 2021
I already reached last stand but can't still find some things. Where do you find sho? Also where do you find bunny suit.

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
I already reached last stand but can't still find some things. Where do you find sho? Also where do you find bunny suit.
You can find Sho by either going through the Uni route through the cave at the end of it there's a path with a bridge to a room fool of slimes and Sho in the middle. The other path is the by going with the Lion route and when you get to the chain bridge after the bonfire enter the cave at the top.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Bunny suit is in winterbell, it's hidden right next to a blood sign that hints at it. About your spoiler question, Edith is Edith (the eagle in the asylum). Maybe you are confusing which girl is which? Btw, you put your spoilers in between the spoiler tags. The part after the equal sign is what shows up on the spoiler button.

Last edited:

Danguy

Jun 11, 2021
Maybe you are confusing which girl is which
Yeah, I realized that Edith is the yongest girl, meanwhile i meant the oldest sister.

How can I survive the first turn against this guy?
I personally used Bandersnatch pledge + ring which gives +50 counter/evade + devil edge (katana with lifesteal)
Also, i recommend to kill him in winter jail (when he is in physical form, not nightmare) , he drops his hoodie

Last edited:
Reactions: RakoonGZ

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 1410386
i tanked, with around 100k hp since he deals hp based damage. I used the sho pledge, the guardian bunker shield, the anti fear ring and other rings to stack defense, and equipped the revival cape in case i get too many critical hits, i survived the first wave by triggering the self revive once. After that i summoned our trusty meat wall and fighted normally

Reactions: RakoonGZ

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 1410386
Guess I'll throw in my reply too. Two ways, counter + stun set up. Log weapon is a good choice for stun and then you just need counter ring or other gear. The other way is to tank it. 100% evasion (like winter cloak from the chain bridge boss) + fear immunity ring is required. Debuff and critical resist helps too. Once you get a turn, stunlock him. As always, double check your difficulty. There is an event in the hospital that sets it to max although your stats look to be high enough that it shouldn't matter that much.

Linhcutenhattrendoi

Feb 10, 2021
Tow i remember and really want to ask who actually is Prince of Hell? At the H end if you defeat him when he invades he will say something like:"you are not my child, who are you..." and his child is the final boss, but if his child is the final boss then who tf is he ??? :D

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
I beat cinderella on the bosh rush of the chaos dungeun, but there is this oni looking dude that keeps killing me any suggestions? also how much more bosses are after him? and lastly does anybody know where to find the fear ring for the fight against unis?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I beat cinderella on the bosh rush of the chaos dungeun, but there is this oni looking dude that keeps killing me any suggestions? also how much more bosses are after him? and lastly does anybody know where to find the fear ring for the fight against unis?
you can skip chaos dungeon bosses, also there is no order of bosses. Chaos dungeon just goes on infinitely. Not sure about the ring.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes