4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hello is my first comment and I wanted to ask if someone have a walkthrough for all the new things in the DLC 3? I refer to the things that are new in the base game.
dlc3 is pretty straighfoward in terms to clear ahead, but some events (like bring companions to the last fight) are a bit tricky to discover alone.
For florencia you need to talk to blackwell at start, so she moves to the cathedral later as you progress, and please beat the crap of jubjub so she doens't go nuts in the wrong place. Find the notes about blackwell in the graveyard hospital (sen 0). Then beat later at progress 10 blackwell in the cathedral to get her note. Once you fight florencia give her the note
For gerta, ignore her when you meet her. Proceed normally until find the snowman you need to kill for her questline then talk to her and progress normally. And for carnaki don't be a dick, talk to him in every encounter, don't let him die with traps and make him reach the throne.

Im not gonna spoil you the fights, but more that raw stat is more about have the right equippement in the right scenario, so if you have troubles just walk the chaos dungeon and loot gear

there also a section that plays like a VN, enjoy it

marqus

Oct 5, 2019
dlc3 is pretty straighfoward in terms to clear ahead, but some events (like bring companions to the last fight) are a bit tricky to discover alone.
For florencia you need to talk to blackwell at start, so she moves to the cathedral later as you progress, and please beat the crap of jubjub so she doens't go nuts in the wrong place. Find the notes about blackwell in the graveyard hospital (sen 0). Then beat later at progress 10 blackwell in the cathedral to get her note. Once you fight florencia give her the note
For gerta, ignore her when you meet her. Proceed normally until find the snowman you need to kill for her questline then talk to her and progress normally. And for carnaki don't be a dick, talk to him in every encounter, don't let him die with traps and make him reach the throne.

Im not gonna spoil you the fights, but more that raw stat is more about have the right equippement in the right scenario, so if you have troubles just walk the chaos dungeon and loot gear

there also a section that plays like a VN, enjoy it
Thanks but I'm already in the final battle, I was talking the new scene for Red Hood and the others. Sorry for my bad english because is not my native language.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks but I'm already in the final battle, I was talking the new scene for Red Hood and the others. Sorry for my bad english because is not my native language.
The recollection room has hints for all the new scenes. Other than scenes, there was a new boss behind the lavafall in fuming forest. You can enter from the left side now and fight a boss for a new weapon. There's also some new gear and spells unique to the chaos dungeon and some new rooms in the chaos dungeon as well.

marqus

Oct 5, 2019
The recollection room has hints for all the new scenes. Other than scenes, there was a new boss behind the lavafall in fuming forest. You can enter from the left side now and fight a boss for a new weapon. There's also some new gear and spells unique to the chaos dungeon and some new rooms in the chaos dungeon as well.
Thank you

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
Couple of questions:
When fighting Jabberwock with the rabbit, is it neccessary to kill her to obtain the fable or does selecting the rape option also allows me to get it?
Is it neccessary to have all fables to access the different endings or are they just like extra quests to level up?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Couple of questions:
When fighting Jabberwock with the rabbit, is it neccessary to kill her to obtain the fable or does selecting the rape option also allows me to get it?
Is it neccessary to have all fables to access the different endings or are they just like extra quests to level up?
It only matters that you summoned him for the fight. Keep in mind you need to summon him for all 3 of the fights where it's possible (that means Jub Jub and Bandersnatch too) to finish his subquest.
Fables are only used for the library which gives dream souls and, once completed, a one time option of: 1 million souls, white rabbit ring, a set of useful items (nothing you can't get elsewhere), or an Hscene if you've seen the right conversation. There are no endings tied to the fables.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
It only matters that you summoned him for the fight. Keep in mind you need to summon him for all 3 of the fights where it's possible (that means Jub Jub and Bandersnatch too) to finish his subquest.
Fables are only used for the library which gives dream souls and, once completed, a one time option of: 1 million souls, white rabbit ring, a set of useful items (nothing you can't get elsewhere), or an Hscene if you've seen the right conversation. There are no endings tied to the fables.
pretty sure ending B (?) is tied to fables, the one where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
Thank you, Also, I'm already max level, how do I get stronger? Colored Souls?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you, Also, I'm already max level, how do I get stronger? Colored Souls?
Yeah, but black souls are faster. You can buy them from Hein at the train depot. Alternatively, you can run chaos dungeon. Inside there, Mabel sells higher ranks of black souls which give more stats at the same ratio of souls to stats. Plus there is the ashes reignited boss rush which is to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire. You get a lot of colored souls in there and if you can make it to the end, you can get a ton of the strongest version of black souls as well as the raw souls from defeating all the bosses to buy more. I also recommend to run deep chaos dungeon to gather duplicate rings. Having multiple black rabbit rings or +3 rings is very helpful. You might even pick up some unique magic if you are lucky.

Last edited:

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah, but black souls are faster. You can buy them from Hein at the train depot. Alternatively, you can run chaos dungeon. Inside there, Mabel sells higher ranks of black souls which give more stats at the same ratio of souls to stats. Plus there is the ashes reignited boss rush which is to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire. You get a lot of colored souls in there and if you can make it to the end, you can get a ton of the strongest version of black souls as well as the raw souls from defeating all the bosses to buy more. I also recommend to run deep chaos dungeon to gather duplicate rings. Having multiple black rabbit rings or +3 rings is very helpful. You might even pick up some unique magic if you are lucky.
Thanks!
That's what I had in mind, I've been buying the outer god black souls from Mabel. Sigh... I was super deep in the chaos dungeon but got killed because I forgot to heal in a turn.

Linhcutenhattrendoi

Feb 10, 2021
umm, i'm f*cked, is there a walkthrough for dlc pls.
i mean, i defeated the old king, the couple witch and knight infront the door to the dlc, i go into the dlc door, wandering the graveyard, got jumpscare by a long lady that i shit my pant, push the lever and nơ i'm having the worst time.
edited: how i can find techniques which deal physical damage? I have tons of sorcery but i build physics damage, ty.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
umm, i'm f*cked, is there a walkthrough for dlc pls.
i mean, i defeated the old king, the couple witch and knight infront the door to the dlc, i go into the dlc door, wandering the graveyard, got jumpscare by a long lady that i shit my pant, push the lever and nơ i'm having the worst time.
edited: how i can find techniques which deal physical damage? I have tons of sorcery but i build physics damage, ty.
There's aren't many regular skills that deal physical damage, just critical hit, omnistrike, and berserk which are all kind of lackluster. Most physical damage skills come from swapping your weapons repeatedly to throw out all their individual unique skills. I'd recommend the true vorpal blade if you have it (ng+ only) as the three ultimate slashes does a lot of damage, can't miss, and have no cooldown. Kishingatana (+10 uchigatana) is also excellent, the attacks have no cooldown as well and includes a spammable aoe and the weapon itself gives 100% critical. Han's machine gun is also very strong at +10 as long as the enemy doesn't counter. Slaughter's axe is also very useful since it gives 2x damage on bleeding enemies. Since you're in the dlc, you should have found god's angel in the hospital, it's at the end of a long room on the 4th floor (need high sen to see the corpse). It's one of, if not THE, strongest weapons in the game once it ramps up.

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
What does she give you for each of these options? I know the last one is a kiss.
Game_BdofstIIia.png
Yes I know, activate windows

Linhcutenhattrendoi

Feb 10, 2021
There's aren't many regular skills that deal physical damage, just critical hit, omnistrike, and berserk which are all kind of lackluster. Most physical damage skills come from swapping your weapons repeatedly to throw out all their individual unique skills. I'd recommend the true vorpal blade if you have it (ng+ only) as the three ultimate slashes does a lot of damage, can't miss, and have no cooldown. Kishingatana (+10 uchigatana) is also excellent, the attacks have no cooldown as well and includes a spammable aoe and the weapon itself gives 100% critical. Han's machine gun is also very strong at +10 as long as the enemy doesn't counter. Slaughter's axe is also very useful since it gives 2x damage on bleeding enemies. Since you're in the dlc, you should have found god's angel in the hospital, it's at the end of a long room on the 4th floor (need high sen to see the corpse). It's one of, if not THE, strongest weapons in the game once it ramps up.
i have been able to get that sword to +5 and all 4 lamp spark and now i have to fight the nurse behind the fog??? ;-;

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
What does she give you for each of these options? I know the last one is a kiss.
View attachment 1406815
Yes I know, activate windows
Souls is 30 outer god souls, best option after getting mystery once. Mystery is her panties, actually a really good helmet with 30% hp/mp regen and chance for +1 turn
Nurse has a chance to revive every time you kill her, so kill her until she dies. Also bring soul light and/or jub jub bow. You should also check your difficulty, there is an event in the hospital that sets it to 9.

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
The hell do I do against this thing, I have some sort of debuff that makes my ATK and MAG only 1, tried erasing it but it didn't work
Game_0W8nkm60Ic.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The hell do I do against this thing, I have some sort of debuff that makes my ATK and MAG only 1, tried erasing it but it didn't work
View attachment 1406973
You should pay attention to the domains of each boss from now on. This boss in particular reduces your attack and magic to 1 and healing hurts you instead. So you need to find way to do damage that doesn't rely on those stats. Did you read the bloodsigns before the boss? Regen works fine though for healing. If you have the armor that prevents healing, she can't hurt you in this phase since she's literally healing you to death.

Last edited:
Reactions: ground_pound
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes