4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Ok someone please tell me how the fuck to get to the third dlc. I have it installed but I have no idea where to go.
There is also the doll in the oxward university that will give you a hint (and a scene, if I remember correctly)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Based on the walkthrough, it said I should meet a familiar NPC while walking on the bridge in Lutwidge Town and also having below 0 sen, but so far I haven't met the NPC that I suppose to see. Did I do something wrong?
It's referring to red hood, she appears out of the mirror if you have 0 or less sen when you go on the bridge right after head hunting beast. If you got a monster instead, your sen wasn't low enough. If you got nothing, then you progressed too much and can't meet her here. That shouldn't happen if you are following the guide. Did you talk to the npc in spore forest despite the warning not to? Not meeting red hood (as human, monster doesn't work) on the bridge voids all future meetings and you are also locked out of G/F end until the next loop.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
It's referring to red hood, she appears out of the mirror if you have 0 or less sen when you go on the bridge right after head hunting beast. If you got a monster instead, your sen wasn't low enough. If you got nothing, then you progressed too much and can't meet her here. That shouldn't happen if you are following the guide. Did you talk to the npc in spore forest despite the warning not to? Not meeting red hood (as human, monster doesn't work) on the bridge voids all future meetings and you are also locked out of G/F end until the next loop.
Ohhh ok, thank you

Windmill_Bro

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know what to do with the fairy tales/key items you get in DLC 3? I'm specifically talking about Nightingale, The Snow Queen, and Carnacki's Notebook.

Apr 22, 2018
finally beat the game and the dlc3. i have a question though aparently that yours supposed to get help from other characters for the boss fights, idk what i did wrong?

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone know what to do with the fairy tales/key items you get in DLC 3? I'm specifically talking about Nightingale, The Snow Queen, and Carnacki's Notebook.
finally beat the game and the dlc3. i have a question though aparently that yours supposed to get help from other characters for the boss fights, idk what i did wrong?
The fairytales acquired from DLC 3's side quests give you powerful party members to help with the final boss, but they aren't necessary in the slightest. They have neat dialogue though.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
dlc3 update did some minor changes to older areas, i just discovered this for example, if you got the book by killing the goose after hatch it, do a new game and hatch the egg again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh well, to spice up a bit, another meme

hammertime.jpg

1631036293297.jpg

bs chan.png
grimm sure loves to move that chair around

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
dlc3 update did some minor changes to older areas, i just discovered this for example, if you got the book by killing the goose after hatch it, do a new game and hatch the egg again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh well, to spice up a bit, another meme

View attachment 1393370

grimm sure loves to move that chair around
I f-ing love the part where he has a hammer on his back.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes