4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
say i've been reading for a while that there is a letter you're supposed to deliver from Blackwell to the furry lady or something like that. But doesn't she turn into a demonbeast at the Liddel's cemetary cathedral? or there is a way to prevent it.
Also does anybody know where can i find the bunny suit for Node?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
say i've been reading for a while that there is a letter you're supposed to deliver from Blackwell to the furry lady or something like that. But doesn't she turn into a demonbeast at the Liddel's cemetary cathedral? or there is a way to prevent it.
You can't save Blackwell if not by enslaving her. There's a way to get the letter but I guess it changed since the last DLC.

Reactions: El necrofilo

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
You should pay attention to the domains of each boss from now on. This boss in particular reduces your attack and magic to 1 and healing hurts you instead. So you need to find way to do damage that doesn't rely on those stats. Did you read the bloodsigns before the boss? Regen works fine though for healing. If you have the armor that prevents healing, she can't hurt you in this phase since she's literally healing you to death.
Aaaaah I'm dumb

In another playthrough I remember finding the letter next to the bonfire in Ripon cathedral after killing her demonbeast form. In my current playthrough she didn't turn into a demonbeast and just dissapeared from my game though

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Blackwell hasn't gone mad yet in my cycle, how do i get the letter from her?
You have to talk to her so she moves to the cathedral before 10 progression (or torches, whatever you call it). You should pull the level at cathedral's basement and teleport to the bonfire on the upper floor without fighting her. There should be a letter next to it.

Reactions: El necrofilo

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
so if i follow the note, nothing bad will happen right ;-;

Edited: how can i get the medicine for my Edith ;-;
you have to be very precise to get the medicine, as any failure will make you lose time and start the next day. Knock her door, she ask you go get the medicine, go down, then room. Search multiples times until you find the venus medicine, walk back to her room and hand it over

The hell do I do against this thing, I have some sort of debuff that makes my ATK and MAG only 1, tried erasing it but it didn't work
View attachment 1406973
the jabberwocky synthe, with lot of watches to reset the cooldown, helps a lot here.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hardly a spoiler. At best you know Mabel, the plotting girl every other character doesn't trust, got bit in the ass by her own trap. I doubt she's dead though, there's no corpse.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hardly a spoiler. At best you know Mabel, the plotting girl every other character doesn't trust, got bit in the ass by her own trap. I doubt she's dead though, there's no corpse.
Uhhhh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, its pretty much the last thing that happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Linhcutenhattrendoi

Feb 10, 2021
i wonder if there will be blacksoul III, i mean if this game is related to Darksoul then it should a a Triology too i guess.
Anybody got a 100% save file? This game takes so much time
This is my save file, it's now just before the H end so if you want to play from the start, get a new cycle.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes