4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
you can skip chaos dungeon bosses, also there is no order of bosses. Chaos dungeon just goes on infinitely. Not sure about the ring.
There is this "ashes reignited" mode in the chaos dungeon, supposedly you get a reward out of mabel if you beat it. It's to the left of the Bonfire of the chaos dungeon area

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I beat cinderella on the bosh rush of the chaos dungeun, but there is this oni looking dude that keeps killing me any suggestions? also how much more bosses are after him? and lastly does anybody know where to find the fear ring for the fight against unis?
1) You'll see she has three red circles above her HP bar. Each time you defeat her she loses one of them, but you cannot beat her when she has one left (aka she's invincible). At that point she'll charge a super attack in attempt to beat you, so summon meat shield and buff yourself to to survive. If you do, she'll commit "sudoku" (you'll win).
2) After oni there's Mabel (last boss), but she's very strong and will summon foes to trouble you. If you defeat her, you can choose between 50 Souls of the Outer One, her panty or nothing.
3) I don't know. I suggest you try chaos dungeon unless you have cleared it.

Reactions: El necrofilo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Do you know on who the others are based on?

This page has a list of all the people the nightmare spirits are based on as well as a brief description of that person. You can use google translate to translate the page. There's also information on what other characters are based on, as well as references in place's names.
I beat cinderella on the bosh rush of the chaos dungeun, but there is this oni looking dude that keeps killing me any suggestions? also how much more bosses are after him? and lastly does anybody know where to find the fear ring for the fight against unis?
The most troublesome part of the fight is her last life. At that point, you should do everything you can to protect yourself. Providence is a must have if you aren't already using resurrectionist ring. Onimusha has 100% crit chance so removing crits reduces her damage by 2/3rd. After that, using the buff from +10 knight sword will cut most of her damage in half again and then defending with soul shield should drastically reduce it even further. You can also summon meat wall if you have it so there's a chance she will attack him instead of you.
After that is Mabel herself. She doesn't attack you but every few turns she summons 1 of 3 bosses (sleeping god, lake god, and black goat) until they are all summoned. Once you defeat those 3, you automatically win. However, you can also win just by defeating Mabel, which I recommend as she does not have significantly more health, you just have to watch out for her counter attack which she will announce when she is using it. With max attack, you should be able to kill her in 2-3 turns before she can even summon.
Go full glass cannon if you have to, 100% crit (hornet ring+3, reckless hero ring, king's order, onimusha armor/helm), celestial ring. You want around 20-25k attack before going into the fight to reach max attack with buffs. The rest of your gear should be focused bonus turns like andor sword (just the start of the fight or if you are still buffing), black rabbit rings, duchess coven (make sure you still have over 5k speed). Buffs include attack up buff(king's command preferably since it only takes 1 action), insanity (jub jub bow or golden mead), reinforce (from vorpal blade or manually with the pine resins. If you use resins, make sure you have frigid resin.) and phalanx. Debuff her with sin burst from black blade, frozen magic bullets to reduce her ice resistance, then destroy her with hans. Alternatively to frozen magic bullets, if you equip banker's ring, you can oil her at the same time you use hans basic attack but this takes up a ring slot in exchange for an action. With this set up, I can turn 1 her easily.

Fear ring is from a nightmare spirit in ludwidge. He's south of the gallows in a small courtyard. The gallows are southeast of the bonfire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
I just wanted to drop in here and say that Black Souls 2 puts all other RPGM games to absolute shame (and probably most of the non-RPGM ones as well), it's absolutely amazing and I can´t wait to finish this.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually considering buying an h-game.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just wanted to drop in here and say that it puts all other RPGM games to absolute shame (and probably most of the non-RPGM ones as well), it's absolutely amazing and I can´t wait to finish this.

It's a Dark Souls game with smut in it.
20 / 10 game.

RakoonGZ

Aug 28, 2021
I just wanted to drop in here and say that it puts all other RPGM games to absolute shame (and probably most of the non-RPGM ones as well), it's absolutely amazing and I can´t wait to finish this.

Agreed, it's even the first turn-based game I've ever played. It made understand the intricacies of turn based combat along with some great lore along with it. Kinda funny that my first game of this kind is an eroge.
1623705418332.png

Mar 26, 2019

This page has a list of all the people the nightmare spirits are based on as well as a brief description of that person. You can use google translate to translate the page. There's also information on what other characters are based on, as well as references in place's names.

The most troublesome part of the fight is her last life. At that point, you should do everything you can to protect yourself. Providence is a must have if you aren't already using resurrectionist ring. Onimusha has 100% crit chance so removing crits reduces her damage by 2/3rd. After that, using the buff from +10 knight sword will cut most of her damage in half again and then defending with soul shield should drastically reduce it even further. You can also summon meat wall if you have it so there's a chance she will attack him instead of you.
After that is Mabel herself. She doesn't attack you but every few turns she summons 1 of 3 bosses (sleeping god, lake god, and black goat) until they are all summoned. Once you defeat those 3, you automatically win. However, you can also win just by defeating Mabel, which I recommend as she does not have significantly more health, you just have to watch out for her counter attack which she will announce when she is using it. With max attack, you should be able to kill her in 2-3 turns before she can even summon.
Go full glass cannon if you have to, 100% crit (hornet ring+3, reckless hero ring, king's order, onimusha armor/helm), celestial ring. You want around 20-25k attack before going into the fight to reach max attack with buffs. The rest of your gear should be focused bonus turns like andor sword (just the start of the fight or if you are still buffing), black rabbit rings, duchess coven (make sure you still have over 5k speed). Buffs include attack up buff(king's command preferably since it only takes 1 action), insanity (jub jub bow or golden mead), reinforce (from vorpal blade or manually with the pine resins. If you use resins, make sure you have frigid resin.) and phalanx. Debuff her with sin burst from black blade, frozen magic bullets to reduce her ice resistance, then destroy her with hans. Alternatively to frozen magic bullets, if you equip banker's ring, you can oil her at the same time you use hans basic attack but this takes up a ring slot in exchange for an action. With this set up, I can turn 1 her easily.

Fear ring is from a nightmare spirit in ludwidge. He's south of the gallows in a small courtyard. The gallows are southeast of the bonfire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
if you set sen to 0 you will see eyes on the wall on some map. does anyone know what are those .-.
Perhaps they're like the crawling ones security system on wonderland. Just like in the matrix, they are aware who is different in order to correct them, seeing on how they only attack sane people

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
What are the requirements to start dlc3?
And at what depth of chaos dungeon our old friend Hellkaiser starts appearing?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
So, who gives the best reward (both in items, and storywise)? The lion, the unicorn or the chad path kill/rape them both?

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
So, I'm at the Crypt right now, and I just pulled a lever, as a result, every monster there became stronger and I was killed by that hydra. Is the lever really necessary to progress?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
So, I'm at the Crypt right now, and I just pulled a lever, as a result, every monster there became stronger and I was killed by that hydra. Is the lever really necessary to progress?
Yeah, it is. If you arent strong enough you could go check out other areas first though.

Reactions: Oberstein

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What are the requirements to start dlc3?
And at what depth of chaos dungeon our old friend Hellkaiser starts appearing?
You can start it by obtaining G end, talking to Mabel (access to Chaous Dungeon from 1 progress) and going through the new path on Carroll River (near the elevator to Ox Ward)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Technically no. You can get sufficient progress to achieve an ending without pulling the lever but you will miss out on: Bill covenant and everything related to Bill like the snakebone and snake god and the spells he sells; since you can't meet Bill, you can't get B end; if you are doing the Griffy questline, you can't continue which also means you miss out on a fairy tale and therefore can't get the final reward from Node; you will have to fight your way into the queen of hearts garden; I think you won't be able to get Blackwell's letter which means no Florence ally in dlc 3.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Technically no. You can get sufficient progress to achieve an ending without pulling the lever but you will miss out on: Bill covenant and everything related to Bill like the snakebone and snake god and the spells he sells; since you can't meet Bill, you can't get B end; if you are doing the Griffy questline, you can't continue which also means you miss out on a fairy tale and therefore can't get the final reward from Node; you will have to fight your way into the queen of hearts garden; I think you won't be able to get Blackwell's letter which means no Florence ally in dlc 3.
All of that (except Blackwell's letter) is true. You can make enough progress to get the letter just before meeting Bill.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes