4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So.. is H end the True End? I played the game before but it seems we got dlc 3 translated now.. so I'm planning to endure the pain once again. But for lore reasons.. I want to know what's true end at this point because my mind has been fucked by this game before.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
So.. is H end the True End? I played the game before but it seems we got dlc 3 translated now.. so I'm planning to endure the pain once again. But for lore reasons.. I want to know what's true end at this point because my mind has been fucked by this game before.
Depends on your POV. The "end end" of DLC3 in Winterbell did happen.
I would argue probably ACB-etc. did happen in the prior cycles G being the one who breaks the spiral & H is Grimm being dragged back into the Nightmare by Gran Guignol/broken world machine. All ending in the kino finale as it sets up everything for BS3.

Btw on 309 is a guide for DLC3/H made by Phenir. If you want some aid/insight because its kinda tricky. Plus the og guide from 1 kinda overlooks how to get Blackwells letter.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Depends on your POV. The "end end" of DLC3 in Winterbell did happen.
I would argue probably ACB-etc. did happen in the prior cycles G being the one who breaks the spiral & H is Grimm being dragged back into the Nightmare by Gran Guignol/broken world machine. All ending in the kino finale as it sets up everything for BS3.

Btw on 309 is a guide for DLC3/H made by Phenir. If you want some aid/insight because its kinda tricky. Plus the og guide from 1 kinda overlooks how to get Blackwells letter.
Yeah, H end is the definitive ending that was added in DLC 3, highly likely that it's the ending that will lead into future games like D end in bs 1 is the ending that leads into 2. Make sure you have Prickett's ring in your inventory so you can see the full ending. Doesn't have to be equipped.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't been on this forum in a while. Is there a Black Souls III? What about a Red Hood game? Anything?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I meant in this thread. I make posts for each of the blogs toro puts up and the most recent one was a status report about dead red hood. There's also this on the previous page.

Reactions: avientone

alulim

Apr 24, 2020
I've been trying to complete my prison, but I'm short one member. Who goes in the cell to the duchess's right (top-right of the top floor), and where are they found?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Anyone know how long it took the dev to make this sequel?
Just looking at the release dates on dlsite, it took about a year and half between 1 and 2. But dlc 1 took a few months, 2 took nearly a year, and 3 took a year and half. May or may not have only been working on them during that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aph194 and Beyo

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018

Just looking at the release dates on dlsite, it took about a year and half between 1 and 2. But dlc 1 took a few months, 2 took nearly a year, and 3 took a year and half. May or may not have only been working on them during that time.
Sheeesh, thanks!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes