4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ningen94

Feb 28, 2020
does the op have the version with the new songs or old ones. I got a friend playing and would prefer if he got the old one.
Can you attach an example, like a track for a particular map or boss that you know is different?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Question.
Is there a way to change/adjust the size of the window besides the "mini-version & fullscreen"?
Trying to hunt down some NPC/Dialog interactions & holding up my phone to look at the guide/NPC locations is not ideal.
Last resort i just play on the mini screen with the browser open but its killing my eyes.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Question.
Is there a way to change/adjust the size of the window besides the "mini-version & fullscreen"?
Trying to hunt down some NPC/Dialog interactions & holding up my phone to look at the guide/NPC locations is not ideal.
Last resort i just play on the mini screen with the browser open but its killing my eyes.
You would have to download a third-party window resizer program for what you're asking for. If you rather not, you can still use the windows shortcut to switch between your open windows. Just hold Alt + press Tab. You can switch between what window you want to see with TAB. Let go of Alt when done. This is slightly faster and more convenient than pressing your Windows key and selecting your window at the bottom.

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
You would have to download a third-party window resizer program for what you're asking for. If you rather not, you can still use the windows shortcut to switch between your open windows. Just hold Alt + press Tab. You can switch between what window you want to see with TAB. Let go of Alt when done. This is slightly faster and more convenient than pressing your Windows key and selecting your window at the bottom.
Any recommendations you could/would make regarding these resizer a. o. easy to use? I remember trying to use one for BS1 in the past but trying to make it work was a pain.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I got tired of it when I was messing around with it while playing The Mercenary's Adventure, so I can't make any recommendations. Sorry.

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I got tired of it when I was messing around with it while playing The Mercenary's Adventure, so I can't make any recommendations. Sorry.
NP the other option you gave me works out fine as well. At the very least its more ideal than the phone.

This game so hard , anyone have idea to cheat or mod this game , please show me ?
The beginning is rough definitly. However i can offer a few tips from my own grinding experience.
Early on when you entered the library there is a red coffin interact with it a bunch of times and you get 2 rings that double soul & item drops from enemies.
Inside the same zone if you go down into the prison rooms there a red door on the right. Enter it and you gain access to the chaosdungeon. Best grinding spot in the game due various rng based loot you can gain in there among souls & stats boosters.
If RNG is on your side you may also gain some lucky weapons even in the lower depths. Various weapon options is a huge + due the ingame mechanic where you can switch weapons inside combat without useing a turn etc.
Rabbits hole viva rabbit key is also a option. But in my experience you have to do decent dmg already to even 1-hit kill them or else some of them run away. So yeah the biggest recommendation i would give u grind up in the chaos dungeon a little bit.
The Angel statue on the upper left in the library allows you to the change the difficulty itself. The lower it is the weaker encounters are (decreases souls from them as well) & the higher it is the stronger everything becomes (souls dropped increase)

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes