4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Which one did you miss, the grasshopper, the frog, or the flea? Grasshopper is at the tavern, frog is at the sewers, flea is by a bench in upper lutwidge.

Reactions: Zevire

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Screenshot_20230107-153146.png
Is there other way to fix or maybe it will fix in next update? It's always like this everytime I choose to kill or event like this...

Pugmeyer

Feb 13, 2018
Is anyone familiar enough with the games switch to tell me what switch flips if you smoke too much with Shisha. I smoked 5 times and I thought that was fine but no its 4 so I used save editor to set my smoke and pledge to 0 to try to reset and am trying to edit the game files directly to turn off the switch that says you smoked too much.

Last edited:

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
are the endings to this game as depressing as the firsts?
Definitely yes, one could say that Wonderland is objectively speaking far more sinister than the Lost Empire. Which if you remember correctly was an dark fic fairy tale fanfiction land ruled by a horny edgy goddess or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd point to Ending G and H for this game. Cause boy did they make me feel sad at the end.

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Heya, is there any game like Black Souls, i found Lobotomy Corporation , is there any game that has the similar to those?

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Heya, is there any game like Black Souls, i found Lobotomy Corporation , is there any game that has the similar to those?
There's Black Souls II. And Red Riding Woods. Other than that, I guess Shrift is an ok reccomend. It's got the whole looping thing and making a build to fight cute girls except you have to try to not nut in that game. Moodwise 'New Game' works too.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Lobotomy Corporation also has a sequel called Library of Ruina which is a turn based RPGish game. Fair warning: The grinding in this game to progess is hardcore. Literal korean mmo-rpg levels of hardcore.
Tho honestly Black Souls in terms of atmosphere & mood is pretty unique. There are very few games that fit this niche.
Finding something like Black Souls is a miracle. Bonus points if it has a hq translation as well.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
God, ending B just made me massively uncomfortable.

So not only are all the girls (as in most of em) in Wonderland Outer Ones, but they're also Grimm's daughters. So the whole trip is a schizo ever-repeating incest-filled theatric of corrupted tales orchestrated by an Alice Kinny. Or something like that.

That ending really gave me an shockedgorilla.png moment. And also yeah, some games are just hard to look up with their names like if you look up Black souls you'll mostly get Darksoul stuff first and if you write Shrift then stuff about the FONT will appear and yada yada. Guess it's just like that.

Reactions: Gigger2461

slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
where do I get "MANSLAYER’S SHOTGUN" from? and also SORCERY [ OMNIBLESS ] and SORCERY [ RAMPAGE ]....

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes