4.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
for griffith you can actually get a h scene at beach of grief.You speak to her at the bridge in ludwidge town then you speak to her again after beating lorinas bodyguards at her castle and then when you find her sitting on a bench at queensland(make sure before you proceed you have 1 turtle soup) talk to her,lorina dies but who cares,give her the soup then go to mock turtle(hope youve maxed the covenant) make love with mock turtle and griffith will ask to join

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Question because i didnt see it anywhere else in the thread(if already answered my bad!).
Is the old main walktrough guide on page1 still up-to-date with all our current information?
Because is it possible just like in BS1 to get majority/everything in one run? Due the whole JubJub timer along other triggers BS2 is way more complex in that regard.

I honestly dont remember a lot of the quests mainly because after reaching the "true" ending for the DLC3 area unlock i just jumped into it withouth starting new loop to explore the rest etc. For example i never managed to find Jack-Oh-Lanterns quest nor did i ever encounter the rabbit.
While the unlock CGs room is nice & all. You still dont get the flavor/lore dialog in between Quest progess.
So there is this itch like in BS1 trying to 100% everything or at least like 95%.
(Regarding BS1 while i did fuck up some stuff like Hansel/Gretel early on or some of the Hare/Tortoise knight questline. BS1 was way more forgiving with "failure" on certain quests because you still got the fairy tales.)

Stuff like the Queen of Hearts/Red & Griff for example are like dead ends beause to progess 1 needs to die or be in a "dont talk to them ever again" limbo.
Tho i did a JubJub run out of curiosity how it affects the world besides death. Which was a interesting run.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
So, I've finally seen the whole VN fun dream and I have to ask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somewhat of a endless final nightmare to trick Grimm/imprison him in a endless limbo. The other part is overall more lore implications about the characters involved behind "Alice" etc.
There are some variables that usually lead to "BAD ENDs". Page 220 has the most direct guide withouth triggering any of the BAD ENDs.
For example one of the major instances when you made it out & choose to look back you see their "true nature".
Best thing is i can recommend if you still have a save file before that section. Just replay it tons of times from that save & jump into the classic trial and error. Some jumpscares or spooky scenes are a bit much or worse than Snake God but overall really cool to see Toros deep dive into horror visual novels.

One of the most suprising parts in BS2 + really well done. Toro mentioned in a older entry that he always wanted to create a visual novel if enough resources come together. But also the pain/lifeblood it would cost to draw everything.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
And finally got the H ending. Which means I've played everything there is to be played in the game!

Though I don't really get the ending, can anyone explain it?

Also F I totally saved over the VN part. But lucky me, I kept a save before the Lion/Unicorn choose your path split so I can totally just replay it again. I didn't know it had bad endings but I'm totally going to try and see some now.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
And finally got the H ending. Which means I've played everything there is to be played in the game!

Also F I totally saved over the VN part. But lucky me, I kept a save before the Lion/Unicorn choose your path split so I can totally just replay it again. I didn't know it had bad endings but I'm totally going to try and see some now.

Lxtgh

Jan 3, 2022
So, can i edit this game?
I have rpgm mv and i want to make a fan game that adjust the gameplay and add some additional content but i don't have a clue how to edit an already published game.
If anyone know how please let me know

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020

Oh, Grimm you silly maxresdefault.jpg
Good Ending is the Bad Ending, you know~
Everyone knows that
Tee hee ⭐

LEAF DID NOTHING WRONG

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
In G end you learn that red hood only has about a year left to live. Grimm spent a long time in flesh Alice hell, long enough to forget who he was. Human pregnancies take almost a year to reach full term. Red hood gets a new scene after you reach G end where she's really trying to get pregnant. I imagine dead red hood will take place sometime between when Grimm falls into that flesh hell and when he reunites with her and the bonus side story will be between that reunion and the bed side scene.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Seriously about to quit because I can't fucking beat the big fish the first time in Ship's Graveyard. Is it really supposed to be this fucking hard, I have spent literally over an hour on this, using Dodo's covenant

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Seriously about to quit because I can't fucking beat the big fish the first time in Ship's Graveyard. Is it really supposed to be this fucking hard, I have spent literally over an hour on this, using Dodo's covenant
You have to haul ass as soon as you enter the area by dashing + Dodo's covenant. It's a bit tricky, but not especially difficult to avoid battling the God Fish. After that, it's easier from there on. You might as well save after getting past the God Fish the first time.

Reactions: DaiReth

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
You have to haul ass as soon as you enter the area by dashing + Dodo's covenant. It's a bit tricky, but not especially difficult to avoid battling the God Fish. After that, it's easier from there on. You might as well save after getting past the God Fish the first time.

I recorded this bit, but I've been trying to do it for an hour now. Can you tell me like what the path is, cuz whatever I'm doing clearly isn't working.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I didn't get KNIGHT IN ARMOR even though I killed the boss? I don't remember why, was it because I didn't summon the Fairy Tale? Either way, is it possible to get or do I need to start over from the very beginning

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I didn't get KNIGHT IN ARMOR even though I killed the boss? I don't remember why, was it because I didn't summon the Fairy Tale? Either way, is it possible to get or do I need to start over from the very beginning
Knight in armor is the fairy tale from the dream spirit for the fight just before duchess manor.
You don't need to fill the library for any ending. You just get some items or an hscene with node which can be unlocked anyway with the unlock all scenes option once you get G end, just watch out because that also unlocks dlc 3 scenes.

Reactions: ratmanirl
4.80 star(s) 70 Votes