4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
7. Not sure what you mean by who is the carpenter. In game, it's the deep sea knight.
Oh yeah i know he's the dlc 1 boss. I just thought there was more to his character. Like he gets money from the queen of hearts, messes up the construction of ludwidge, apparently becomes wolris's daddy/boyfriend, but then he fucks off to the deep sea to build kuti a palace, where he then dies and becomes a monster? Like why would he abandon wolris like that if he loves her? Does he just enjoy helping people? He didn't strike me as a very generous guy considering he's the reason all the ludwidge citizens are suffering so much.

I also never got the lore that Oyster & Kuti are sisters...
yeah the oyster mentions ditching her younger sister to the depths so she could rule over the seas by herself. IIRC she straight up just says "sorry for abandoning you Kuti" if you kill her.

Blacksoul 3 when
Lessee. We get a Red Hood spin off next year. Then a few months after launch he'll start making the Princess spin-off, that one should come out in 2 years. Then a few months after that production on BS3 might start. So 2027 at the earliest. 2029 for the english version.

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
Oh and also, was Vernai's dad the Prayer Master from BS1? And was his sin inviting Leaf over to Wonderland, causing the creation of the Lost Empire? idk that's kinda what i got but i have a feeling im missing something (again)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh yeah i know he's the dlc 1 boss. I just thought there was more to his character. Like he gets money from the queen of hearts, messes up the construction of ludwidge, apparently becomes wolris's daddy/boyfriend, but then he fucks off to the deep sea to build kuti a palace, where he then dies and becomes a monster? Like why would he abandon wolris like that if he loves her? Does he just enjoy helping people? He didn't strike me as a very generous guy considering he's the reason all the ludwidge citizens are suffering so much.
I think he's just adventurous. He might be guarding kuti because since she didn't recognize him as human (Grimm), she made him her slave.
Oh and also, was Vernai's dad the Prayer Master from BS1? And was his sin inviting Leaf over to Wonderland, causing the creation of the Lost Empire? idk that's kinda what i got but i have a feeling im missing something (again)
Yes, exactly. Prayer master is the rabbit in the movie at Queensland that summoned Mary Sue to the tea garden because he was jealous of Alice and Grimm's relationship.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Regarding the Deep Sea Knight. If i remember that correctly his helm or armor even tells us that Kuti penetrated his suit like it was wet paper. Directly hitting his head/skull before he could even react & scrambled egg his brain to be a slave.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There's plenty of girls who slaughter, but you won't find any in the slaughterhouse.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
im still really sad there was no slaughterhouse girl
There's plenty of girls who slaughter, but you won't find any in the slaughterhouse.
Ironically, I believe the Slaughterhouse hosts the highest amount of nightmare spirits of any zone, possibly 5 or 6 in total? Some are pretty unique too, like spawning after you read a blood message on the floor.

I stalled out a battle against one of them, and they offered a "girl" mid-battle in exchange for letting them go (just makes you lose your turn if you accept). Makes you wonder who they were possibly referring to.

Thematically, I guess the headsack girl from DLC 3 would be the closest fit for such an environment.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
New . Dead Red Hood is, of course, not being released this year. The CGs are barely halfway done, 150 of 300+. There's a ton of CG because instead of an rpg it is more story focused.
There's a large number of NPC standing portraits this time. None of them particularly stand out to me.
As good news, there will be a bonus game released alongside which is a short story about Grimm and Red Hood living together. "There will be lots of sex (important)". Probably no horror. Toro is aiming for a summer release (lol).

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
New . Dead Red Hood is, of course, not being released this year. The CGs are barely halfway done, 150 of 300+. There's a ton of CG because instead of an rpg it is more story focused.
There's a large number of NPC standing portraits this time. None of them particularly stand out to me.
As good news, there will be a bonus game released alongside which is a short story about Grimm and Red Hood living together. "There will be lots of sex (important)". Probably no horror. Toro is aiming for a summer release (lol).

Toro is a absolute madlad & a bonus game on top of the main game? Great news at the beginning of 2023. Cheers everyone!

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Why farm rabbit keys for souls just play Chaos dungeon and for candies buy them from the clown to left of the bonfire in queensland

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
hmmm either get a rabbit key from the room you get drink me and eat me items or the bridfge in ludwige town where you meet griffith or you can go into a new cycle and get a key from these 2 places.Go into the rabbit kingdom and have farm farming

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can loop candies and keys. Buy candies, use candies to buy keys, use keys to kill rabbits for souls, use souls to buy candies. Keys don't drop anywhere or anything like that, only found in set locations or bought from the crow.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
I've gotten bored so why not share sidequests we've all discovered now? I've seen tidbits of it around the thread but never one massive collection of stuff we can do that's optional or one might miss easily.

Chicken Quest (Reward: x30 Candies):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Rabbit Vernal (Reward: Black Rabbit of Inaba fairy tale):

Griffith's Quest (Reward ???):

Red Hood Encounters: (Reward: Unlocking a condition to reach the 'true' ending):

Meryphilia the ghoul (Rewards: Several, she appears in the true ending, you can get good souls out of doing something with her and try doing said something 9 times):

Dodo and Caterpillar scene (Reward: Just more H scenes):

DLC 1:
Oyster quest (Reward: just an oxyster h scene):

Dormouse goes John Wick (Reward: None. Loss aplenty)

DLC 2:

Maid Victoria's reapperance (Reward: A covenant):

DLC 3:

The Iron Maiden's true form (Reward: Just an extra scene and a harder bossfight irc):

A moral lesson from the Duchess: (Reward: Just more dialogue):

Spoopy VN house Good end:

Those are all the sidequests I know about at the moment, if anyone knows more or has a correction. Then do let me know

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've gotten bored so why not share sidequests we've all discovered now? I've seen tidbits of it around the thread but never one massive collection of stuff we can do that's optional or one might miss easily.

Chicken Quest (Reward: x30 Candies):

Black Rabbit Vernal (Reward: Black Rabbit of Inaba fairy tale):

Griffith's Quest (Reward ???):

Red Hood Encounters: (Reward: Unlocking a condition to reach the 'true' ending):

Meryphilia the ghoul (Rewards: Several, she appears in the true ending, you can get good souls out of doing something with her and try doing said something 9 times):

Dodo and Caterpillar scene (Reward: Just more H scenes):

DLC 1:
Oyster quest (Reward: Oyster covenant):

Dormouse goes John Wick (Reward: None. Loss aplenty)

DLC 2:

Maid Victoria's reapperance (Reward: A covenant):

DLC 3:

The Iron Maiden's true form (Reward: Just an extra scene and a harder bossfight irc):
Those are all the sidequests I know about at the moment, if anyone knows more or has a correction. Then do let me know.
Oyster doesn't have a covenant, it's just a scene. In addition to reaching ending G, you need to meet Mabel before you can access dlc 3. You can just go in and out of the chaos dungeon. You don't need to talk to the doll in the university but it does give a hint on how to get there. As for other sidequests:
DLC 3 related:
Prickett's ring lets you decipher the text of crawling one while it is equipped. It also extends the ending of DLC 3 (does not need to be equipped for this).

Reactions: Luke2 and Omnom88

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
The Oxyster part has been corrected. Thanks for the many details you've just shared by the way as I've finally beaten Florence and thus finally have a build that can actually enter DLC 3.

One Florence related quetion though:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes