4.80 star(s) 76 Votes

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Since this game and it prequel gave us so many freedom. My area progress is kind screwed, I went from crash chamber/library dream/rabbit hole to pond of bloody tea > lutwidge town > mental ward > upper lutwig >slaughter house etc. Needless to say, most of the area are too strong for my mc, only finished mental ward until I finally (probably) went back to the intended way. From lutwidge town to the cemetery a finaly down with red castle frissel yesterday.

So is it correct that storywise I have to go to upper lutwidge now after the castle? Like the boss there kinda two/three hitted me when he's on his second phase eventhough I'm at lv 88. Or do I have to go somewhere else first?

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Apparently Ending A, then I saw that u could restart if you interact with the crystal on the top left of the library
I see. As the other person mentioned, there are more endings. You will... probably... understand the game better if you reach other endings. If not, once you reach all endings, ask people to help you again.
There are such endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you feel like you are stuck, don't hesitate to use walkthrough. It is inside the game's folder. It is called "Hints".

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Boss of upper lutwidge can counter guard with break which will make you take huge damage, might be why he is killing you. Also, most items are a free action so as long as you don't die before your turn, you win.
There's not really a story based progression. It's extremely free form. Statwise though, I suppose you are on the right track.

Reactions: TheNPC

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody know a game like this?
I've not played it yet however, this was something I found when I was looking for games that were like Black souls after I completed the second game. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heart-of-darkness-v1-01-bigwednesday.80029/ There's also https://f95zone.to/threads/fear-hunger-2-termina-v1-9-1-orange.45725/ which is very much like Black Souls without it being the same experience. It's not exactly thematic however, if you'd like another good video game experience, try https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/ If I were to ever put together a top 'X' list, Black souls 1/2 would tie with Karryns prision for first place.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Junimo#97

Jun 25, 2024
Hi guys, I'm on my third playthrough in black soul 2 trying to complete the H ending now, but I want to know if there is a way to spare jubjub's life without the other girls dying?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm on my third playthrough in black soul 2 trying to complete the H ending now, but I want to know if there is a way to spare jubjub's life without the other girls dying?
Technically, if you never rest at a bonfire or use homeward bone, jub jub can never kill anyone. But besides that exploit, kind of. Jailing her keeps her and everyone else alive but you also lose her covenant. Unfortunately, too many girls are behind progression increases to avoid the 10th progression while getting all the covenants. You could pick and choose though and just avoid hitting 10 progression

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
According to the Walkthrough, I suppose to find a Rabbit key in the room pass the dark knight right? But I don't find anything but the Drink Me there. Did i do something wrong? 1724719298466.png 1724719535306.png
And I can't exist upwards as the guide say either, nothing happen trying that...

Also, my status always has been "undead" while the guide keep state that using the Black Ash at the start to go back will allow MC to be "Human". Idk how, is the walkthrough wrong, or did i do smt wrong?

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've just completed DLC 3 and just, wow. The last time I felt this way about something was probably.. I don't know. Likely Silent Hill 2 for playstation 2.

This is a fantastic game and I couldn't sing it's praises enough however I'm worried that I can't fully give it it's due simply because I lack understanding.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've just completed DLC 3 and just, wow. The last time I felt this way about something was probably.. I don't know. Likely Silent Hill 2 for playstation 2.

This is a fantastic game and I couldn't sing it's praises enough however I'm worried that I can't fully give it it's due simply because I lack understanding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes