4.80 star(s) 76 Votes

Crari32

Dec 30, 2018
Someone knows how to put the game in full screen without breaking the whole thing? When I press alt+enter, the game screen moves to the upper left part of my screen and then minimize.

JayBee40

Mar 31, 2020

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Here's my save. It's just before the final confrontation in DLC 3. Form what I understand, it's as full a save as you can get as the game restarts after you complete the final ending and so you can't save afterwords. I've completed the chaos dungeon (both doors) and I'm ready to start another cycle. It's set up for the "true ending" all you need to do is initiate it through the dream library.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So I just finish the game and got the first ending, as in ending C. Like wtf, after explore as much as I could, the reward for me is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I'll finish as many boss as possible before going for a new cycle.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So I just finish the game and got the first ending, as in ending C. Like wtf, after explore as much as I could, the reward for me is to
You got outplayed, literally. C end is what happens when you lose to dinah. If you don't like it, load and try again. Otherwise, ng+ is the only way to get a different ending.
I think I'll finish as many boss as possible before going for a new cycle.
Why did you censor rape lmao

Junimo#97

Jun 25, 2024
Hi guys, I came to ask for help to defeat the old king, I've seen tutorials on Youtube but I don't understand well how do you do to do such amounts of damage in a short time, so I came here to ask for suggestions, what items should I use, what weapons, what spells to increase my damage?

I am currently level 999 and I have 2 rings of white rabbit, one of black rabbit and a ring of londinum +3, but I still can't get the old king's life down fast enough

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Hi guys, I came to ask for help to defeat the old king, I've seen tutorials on Youtube but I don't understand well how do you do to do such amounts of damage in a short time, so I came here to ask for suggestions, what items should I use, what weapons, what spells to increase my damage?

I am currently level 999 and I have 2 rings of white rabbit, one of black rabbit and a ring of londinum +3, but I still can't get the old king's life down fast enough
Let me guess, the boss is one-shotting you after 3-4 turns? If yes, then you just need to evade its first attack.
It plants some kind of seed inside your character and it kills him after a few turns.

Reactions: Junimo#97

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Stack buffs. As long as it has a different icon, it stacks. For attack you can stack attack up(twice for 1.5x total), madness (2x), phalanx(1.5x), resins(1.05x each), self mutilation(broken sword skill,1.5x). Probably another one or two I am forgetting.
Critical hits do 3x damage.
Using good attacks and taking advantage of damage vulnerability. Not all attacks have the same total damage. Like demonbeast hunter's saw's bloodedge has really high total damage and it inherents element (which not all skills can do but most do) so it does bonus damage if the enemy is weak to an element you are using (which is all of them besides light if you are using resins). But Kishingatana's iai strike has relatively low damage, doing about 15% as much damage but has no cooldown. Some of the strongest attacks are han's normal attack (at +5), zex sturm (+10 spear), moon bardiche (+10 halberd, also relies on magic so weak if you are using -100% magic gear), deadman's blow (+10 broken sword, also needs low hp ~10%). For magic, heavy soul discharge and soul stream are your hardest hitters. Catherine wheels too but you might not have that yet.
Break makes enemies take double damage (triple for hard break) from non guaranteed hit skills. If the enemy isn't immune, oil jars can make them weak to fire while frozen magic bullets can make them weak to ice and if you can inflict bleed on them, butcher's axe gives you 2x damage.
Of course, just having high stats helps as well. Using black souls boosts all your stats permanently.
I'm not sure if it's allowed to write the word lol

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So I'm about to make the second attemp at the "final boss" that made me get ending C before going for new game plus.
Will probably enslave whoever still alive for the scenes before the final confrontation though. And I somehow managed to miss/was to late nearly for half of the npc on my first round.

So any spoiler free or at least mostly spoiler free you guys can give me before I go for a second round?
Since I'm still missing many npc I'd like to try another "nearly" blindthough again before going for a detailed walkthorugh

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes