assuming you've already pulled the lever
go in the top right door on the bonfire hallway
on the part with 5 doors go on the top right one, then immediately back down,
go down the hallway to the left, then just go to the right and into the door,
get past the grey enemy and that's where the boss is
Thnks pal, I actually found Doro.... I cry..... A lot.... Doro besto character

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Is that supposed to be just gibbersh? Tried putting it on the Alicespeak converter and nothing changed

And before anyone asks, yes, there is really a Alicespeak translator, some madlad actually did it

there's a Alicespeak?!?!

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I always though they are just saying their lines but in an eldirich or in an incomprehansable wordtype becuse we're seeing the world as it is or isn't idk since prickets ring won't translate what they say i never really wanted to understand them. while i still think it's just their lines i'm a bit curious now, pretty cool!

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I always though they are just saying their lines but in an eldirich or in an incomprehansable wordtype becuse we're seeing the world as it is or isn't idk since prickets ring won't translate what they say i never really wanted to understand them. while i still think it's just their lines i'm a bit curious now, pretty cool!
Are you sure that you haven't just got mad, and all of it is just a part of your own crumbling sanity? If you see something shocking, unbelievable. If anger stirs within you, then I'm surely correct. Let's check it out!~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Goldines

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
For most of the lines, it is just their normal lines, just using shift cypher IE first 8 letters byte value get shifted forward by 1, next 8 by 8. Of course, this means letters that are high up on the alphabet go outside it into symbols and capital letters have different results than lower case. Because of the simple cypher, it's relatively easy to reverse engineer with a few example lines. Even if you didn't know about text encoding, you could create your own table to translate any line in the game. Some lines are handcrafted though, like all of nyalice's of course. But one of these crafted lines stands out in particular. If you are at low sen when you first meet holmes, when he normally tells you to run towards him he says something completely different.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
To add onto Phenir either it was the japanese wiki or someone here way back in the thread. Who listed all the unique eldritch lines & what they mean.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Are you sure that you haven't just got mad, and all of it is just a part of your own crumbling sanity? If you see something shocking, unbelievable. If anger stirs within you, then I'm surely correct. Let's check it out!~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh as someone who killed/raped everyone and everything in bs1 at one point just to see if there are any lore related lines in their deaths i'm sure i'm already a foot deep into this rabbit hole, i'm sane compared to bs2 fans though xd

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
tbh as someone who killed/raped everyone and everything in bs1 at one point just to see if there are any lore related lines in their deaths i'm sure i'm already a foot deep into this rabbit hole, i'm sane compared to bs2 fans though xd
That's great!~
You will be a fine addition to Her collection :3

• Thinking Face

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
For most of the lines, it is just their normal lines, just using shift cypher IE first 8 letters byte value get shifted forward by 1, next 8 by 8. Of course, this means letters that are high up on the alphabet go outside it into symbols and capital letters have different results than lower case. Because of the simple cypher, it's relatively easy to reverse engineer with a few example lines. Even if you didn't know about text encoding, you could create your own table to translate any line in the game. Some lines are handcrafted though, like all of nyalice's of course. But one of these crafted lines stands out in particular. If you are at low sen when you first meet holmes, when he normally tells you to run towards him he says something completely different.
"The Crawling little girls"... pretty cool how emmm went a step ahead to make something that not everyone would care, makes sense game-world wise but i think if they made prickets ring translate this that would be sooo much better + makes the ring actually usable, most of my time using it just felt like it takes space even though I wish it didn't becuse i really like pricket<3
edit: error in translation

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
By the way, didn't you notice its second function?
i guess not? i know you can read what some alice liddell says, is it becuse it's a gift of "alice" to grimm? is it usefull in winterbell? i didn't use it there, neither did i reach far on the chaos dungeon so i'll have to try those later... pls don't be trolling me getting me questioning the game does that enough xd

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
i guess not? i know you can read what some alice liddell says, is it becuse it's a gift of "alice" to grimm? is it usefull in winterbell? i didn't use it there, neither did i reach far on the chaos dungeon so i'll have to try those later... pls don't be trolling me getting me questioning the game does that enough xd
Ah, but it is my job to make people question everything :3
But am I trolling? Who knows~
I am considered as a liar and mad idiot here~

And yet... Ring of The Queen in Red has a similar meaning to the Ring of The Butterfly...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 81 Votes