4.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
If she's still there, she's probably fine. Just get used to making multiple saves, that way you don't need to ask for spoilers.
Why not just embrace the tragediness and madness? Behind the walls of emotions and drama, and hidden truth is waiting to be revealed.
Although, it destroys all purpose of continuation... after all... She Was There all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Arabi1

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Why not just embrace the tragediness and madness? Behind the walls of emotions and drama, and hidden truth is waiting to be revealed.
Although, it destroys all purpose of continuation... after all... She Was There all this time.

This is an english only thread get back to your garden you dirty old one

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

CantoPorAmor

Aug 26, 2022
If my memory doesnt fail me. Queensland there is a clown in town selling them annnnnnd the chicken nugget quest gives you like 20 or more? Chaos Dungeon also drops them here and there the deeper you go.
Thnks pal
Btw there is no guide for covenants? I only have 4 bonds but Idk how to get the other one
And one last question
Is there any option to have more than 1 covenant active?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Btw there is no guide for covenants? I only have 4 bonds but Idk how to get the other one
And one last question
Is there any option to have more than 1 covenant active?
i mean technically the trainnig wheels guide has that, but since i find it annoyingly specific i just used it to search up the stuff i needed, its a word file anyways
you could supplement that with a few searches in here, or just ask
and no

Reactions: CantoPorAmor

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021

Is that supposed to be just gibbersh? Tried putting it on the Alicespeak converter and nothing changed

And before anyone asks, yes, there is really a Alicespeak translator, some madlad actually did it

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Currently on my second playthrough, since I get a certain mad bird early, everyone is still alive sofar.
Eventhough I'm now at the max progress (all lamps lightened).

So can I keep everyone alive until I decide to kill/imrprison them?

Also another question, is it possible to kill everything in the game? So far I have two that I can't kill

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Currently on my second playthrough, since I get a certain mad bird early, everyone is still alive sofar.
Eventhough I'm now at the max progress (all lamps lightened).

So can I keep everyone alive until I decide to kill/imrprison them?
Griffy kills Lorina if you do griffy's sidequest and griffy herself will go insane at the end of her sidequest if you don't have max mock turtle covenant and turtle soup. Mary the rabbit dies if you don't beat jack before 5 progress. Sisha will die if you smoke too much with her. The doctor always goes mad at 10 progress, you can't stop it beside imprisoning her but then you can't get her letter which is useful for dlc 3
Also another question, is it possible to kill everything in the game? So far I have two that I can't kill

Everything is killable. Fish is mostly dodgeable but he does have one undodgeable move that removes the dodge buff. You need over 10k hp to survive it.
Victoria has 15% hp regen and can also heal herself for 10% every few turns

Reactions: TheNPC

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
The whole rule about not using colored souls isn't really mandatory it is? I mean in the sense of something in the game world changing if you do, like events being locked/unlocked if you use them
Unless your running some sort of challenge run no. All colored souls are for stat gains. The only "important" bit is black souls, tainted and outer ones change SEN values. But with Gear of Madness you can freely change that.
There are also Dream Souls which are free level ups until you hit 999.

However to point out because i think the 100% is somewhat misleading. You can get like 96% in one run if mirco-manage hard enough. Some sidequest/NPC quests force you to make hard choices. Which in turn locks you out of other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: SylvieRose

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
The whole rule about not using colored souls isn't really mandatory it is? I mean in the sense of something in the game world changing if you do, like events being locked/unlocked if you use them
Colored souls suck ass, because they are not cost effective. Buy only black, tainted and souls of the outer ones.
You can check details here.

4.80 star(s) 81 Votes