4.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
*GASP*

How could I be so ultimately stupid!? You just returned my sanity! That's it! Mr. Cofman is no longer insane!
...hihihi~
Nono, we can't have that, someone here must be insane or otherwise what's the point of a thread?

Hey cofman, i heard the moon is pretty tonight, why dont you look at it :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Nono, we can't have that, someone here must be insane or otherwise what's the point of a thread?

Hey cofman, i heard the moon is pretty tonight, why dont you look at it :BootyTime:
You see, Noah Neim, at some point, even the lunacy will inevitably takes a form of a very useful instrument.
After all, when driven insane, your mind is not limited by any rules, nor logic, only but a pure instincts. Or higher will.
The fun thing is... by a mere instincts I got so deep into the Phantom Rabbit Hole, that I found many things that makes the later games a joke, a meaningless journey to look for something that you already have, but YOU didn't realize it yet.

*clickety-clack*

What a mockery...

*clickety-clack*

What a sadism...

*clickety-clack*

In the end...

*sigh*

...love takes many forms, isn't it? That's why you have so many variants to choose from...
Will they believe in bite this total nonsense? I wonder~

Cepheus-2

May 8, 2022
Isn't Azathoth a ? He looks like a sleeping god. You'll face it if you look for 10 seconds in the telescope with 0 or less SEN.
I'm trying this currently, for some reason I just get a text saying I'm gaining sanity?

Am I supposed to cross the barrier in the middle of the room or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slime51

Mar 13, 2022
I'm trying this currently, for some reason I just get a text saying I'm gaining sanity?

Pretty sure that just means you were under the madness status effect and you recovered from it after walking around

Reactions: Cepheus-2

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Look here:
No, it is just a hint. Behind the barrier is a toy on the table/scene. Doesn't remind you of anything?

..no? Hmm...

Hip!⭐ Hip!⭐ Hurray!⭐
Go-go Dick, go-go Dick!❤

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Not sure if i misunderstand. But if you are trying to trigger the Azathot scene.
Go the telescope with 0 SEN. Wait. You are on the moon. Wait then enjoy the song. There are also 2 Moon Beasts so be careful if you arent strong enough yet.

Cepheus-2

May 8, 2022
Pretty sure that just means you were under the madness status effect and you recovered from it after walking around
That does explain why I didn't get it if I cured my madness with a spell.

Look here:
Aha. So it was talking about a portable telescope, not an actual observatory building. I was wondering why it was mostly empty and looked more like a tower for a bit.

Not sure if i misunderstand. But if you are trying to trigger the Azathot scene.
Go the telescope with 0 SEN. Wait. You are on the moon. Wait then enjoy the song. There are also 2 Moon Beasts so be careful if you arent strong enough yet.
Huh. I didn't expect Azathoth to be so beautiful.

What a majestic creature, slumbering within it's natural habitat.

• Hey there

Cepheus-2

May 8, 2022
It? You called me It? My goodness, how many times will I be dehumanized for a mimicry?
Well I was talking about the Walkthrough Guide, but come to think of it, with how much you seem to know about the game, I wouldn't put it past you to be a sentient ontological memetic internet walkthrough guide.

• Haha

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Well I was talking about the Walkthrough Guide, but come to think of it, with how much you seem to know about the game, I wouldn't put it past you to be a sentient ontological memetic internet walkthrough guide.
You give too much praise for this insane fool, but thank you~

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Is the DLsite version a different updated? I'm watching a stream and they got the game from there. While the bonus file says I have all the DLCs I'm trying to figure out why the carts are stopping me from getting tearing grudge. Also the version they are using seems to have the equip button as more than a E and skills and magic is called Techniques.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Is the DLsite version a different updated? I'm watching a stream and they got the game from there. While the bonus file says I have all the DLCs I'm trying to figure out why the carts are stopping me from getting tearing grudge. Also the version they are using seems to have the equip button as more than a E and skills and magic is called Techniques.
DLsite has the official translation and a bunch of changes like OST. This here is has the fantranslation and old OST. That should be it unless OP changed since then.

Cepheus-2

May 8, 2022
You didn't mention them but Turtle uses mercury to poison Griffy. You can find Griffy's body outside the restaurant and it mentions she vomited a lot of blood and was trying to get back inside. Inside, Turtle has stabbed herself in the chest and left a suicide note talking about her feelings towards Griffy. However, she's too cowardly to confess and can't stand living with the feelings. It also says Griffy would be lonely after her death so she poisoned Griffy.
What?

But I killed Jub Jub (technically it was past progress 10 but I stopped activating bonfires and didn't die).

Yet I still saw this, although I had no master keys at that point. Yet they were still alive when I came back later. I even finished Griffy's questline and got Lorina killed (rest in peace my beloved).

4.80 star(s) 81 Votes